Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The lunacy of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, "Brangelina"

Spammers are assholes.

That idiot is bringing up all the old topics.

Quote Originally Posted by jhgfdciyun View Post
    bunchoffuckinggibberishspamlinks
    Die retard.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

Look, it reappaered! It won't die!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Gotta kill the whole IP

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

I can only assume this is spam.

Yes. Hover over the spot that says ".com" and you'll see it's a link. There's a couple more hidden in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by thitbhmzl View Post
      导语:我们都知道皱纹的产生有很多原因,但其中之一是饮食不当。如果你多留心入口食物,,保养方面亦不 遗余力地进行,也许哪天睡个觉起来,你会发现岁月其实没那么残忍。  那到底有哪些食物吃了会让我们易长皱 纹呢?请看:  各类罐头和油炸食品  牛肉罐头、鱼罐头、沙拉酱、咖啡、冷冻太久的食品、干贝、虾米干、 冷冻虾球、巧克力、蛋糕、速食面、油炸物等,这都是容易让你长皱纹的食物,所以不可常吃或吃太多。而且我们 在购买食物时要注意看制造日期,尤其是冷冻及油炸的食物,一旦过期便会变质,对皮肤有很大的影响。  少吃 盐  而且还有一个就是盐.吃盐多不仅会造成高血压,,还会直接影响人的容貌所以盐吃的太多也容易长皱 纹....  既然我们知道了怎样的食物会使我们皱纹大增..那就要看看应该怎么做才能完美去皱了..下面 给大家介绍几仲有效去皱的蔬果护肤法   1. 将桔子连皮捣烂,浸入酒精,加以适量蜜糖,放一周后取出使用,有润滑皮肤及去除皱纹的功效。   2. 香蕉捣烂后,加半汤匙橄榄油,搅拦均匀、搅细,涂在脸上有利于去皱。  3. 西瓜皮用清水洗净后擦面,然后用清水冲洗净,可以使皮肤清爽润滑。  4. 丝瓜能去皱,将丝汁混合酒精及蜜糖,把汁液涂在脸上,待干后再用清水洗净。  5. 黄瓜有洁脸作用,把黄瓜切成薄片敷在清洁的面部,能使肌肤娇嫩润滑,,清除皱纹。  6. 南瓜子中含有类似性激素样的物质,对面部皮肤有保护作用。  对付皱纹不是没有招数,除了改变不良的生活习 惯,保持开朗的好心情、选择合适的护理产品外,合理的饮食也能在抗皱大战中助你一臂之力。因此,为了留住青 春,你一定要记住下面的食品名称:鸡皮、鱼类、鱼子酱、虾酱、牡蛎、动物肝脏、蘑菇、木耳、花粉等。它们都 含有丰富的弹力纤维或者核酸,,有助于皮肤保持光滑。
    But the rest is comedy gold! (I've deleted the links! HAHAHAHA!)

Lead: We all know that wrinkles are many reasons, but one of which is improper diet. If you import food more carefully, my goal, also spared no effort to carry out maintenance, and perhaps someday a nap, and you will find that the years are not so cruel. That in the end what will we eat foods prone wrinkles? See: all types of canned beef, canned and fried foods, canned fish, salad dressing, coffee, food frozen for too long, scallops, dried shrimp, frozen shrimp, chocolate, cakes, instant noodles, fried things, etc., which are makes you wrinkle food, so we can not eat or eat too much. And we should pay attention to the purchase of food to see the date of manufacture, especially frozen and deep-fried foods, once expired will be bad, have a great impact on the skin. Eat less salt and the other is salt. Salt will not only result of hypertension, officials want to listen to the eve of the lake coupons, but also directly affect the person's face ... ... it is also easy to eat too much salt wrinkle .... Now that we know what kind of food .. it makes us want to see wrinkles surge should be perfectly wrinkles out how to do .. the following to introduce a few wrinkles of fruits and vegetables Chung effective skin care method
    1 . the orange skin mash, immersed in alcohol, be moderate honey, put out a week after use, skin and remove wrinkles lubrication effect.
    2. Banana mash, add a half tablespoon of olive oil, stir bar evenly, stir thin, painted wrinkles on the face in favor.
    3. Watermelon rind washed with water after the cleaning surface, then rinse with water, can make the skin fresh, smooth.
    4. Loofah to wrinkles, the silk juice mixed alcohol and honey, the juice applied to the face, to be dry and then wash with water.
    5. Cucumber has the role of clean face, apply the sliced cucumber in a clean face, make the skin delicate lubrication, remove wrinkles.
    6. Pumpkin seeds contain similar hormone-like substances have a protective effect on the facial skin. To deal with wrinkles is not no tricks, in addition to changing bad habits and maintain a cheerful good mood, choose the right care products, reasonable diet can also help you do battle crease. Therefore, in order to stay young, you have to remember the name of the following foods: chicken skin, fish, caviar, shrimp, oysters, liver, mushrooms, fungus, pollen and so on. They are rich in elastic fibers, or nucleic acid, high blood pressure unilateral - effect: always cutting roots, keep the patient has high blood pressure at home to help keep the skin smooth.

How did you get that out of the jumble of little rectangles?

I know right, that is just awsome.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Google translator?

^^ Shhhhh!!!!! Let them bask in my awesomeness (for once!), please?

*stops basking*

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ^^ Shhhhh!!!!! Let them bask in my awesomeness (for once!), please?
    lol, sorry. Hey, you still had to copy / paste, that's something!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information