Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lindsay Lohan on Oxycontin (and other illicit drugs)

The thing is.....I just don't feel sorry for her. I don't. I think she had too many chances to clean up her act. She's a selfish, spoiled brat. Certainly, her family history is awful, and her parents are culpable for her not having some sort of compass, but sweet bearded Moses, the girl is an adult, and she has worked with some admirable, remarkable people (William H. Macy, Meryl Streep) and learned NOTHING from them. At some point, it's Linds making her decisions. She's a stupid, talentless girl and I won't shed one damn tear if she spirals into oblivion. It's her choice. She's an idiot. While she's spinning herself into her grave, she can take Britney and Paris with her. And Nicole. I've had enough of these twats.

I think this whole thing is sad, I think she's gorgeous and I thought she was pretty talented at one point as well. I don't think she'll live past 23 tops if she keeps this trash up. In the end I feel really bad for her but her sister as well. Look at who this little thing has in her life, deadbeat parents and a sister who's making her death bed. She's probably going to end up the same way, I feel like her sister is reason enough for Lindsay to stop her crap.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

20 year olds are idiots.(no offence to any 20 yr olds here okay) They still need a lot guidance, and hopefully Lindsey doesn't croak b4 she gets help.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

This is very sad...I wish she had someone around her that would convince her to go get some serious help. Oxy is scary stuff if used recreationally...not to mention the coke/booze/etc.

Lindsay, please pull a Drew Barrymore...that talent shouldn't be wasted.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I personally feel for her..i am a fan, yes..but on the other hand i don't really believe all of what i hear..it seems if she was doing all that someone would eventually step in.sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLangdon View Post
    I personally feel for her..i am a fan, yes..but on the other hand i don't really believe all of what i hear..it seems if she was doing all that someone would eventually step in.sooner than later
    Like they did for Janis Joplin? They talked to her about it all the time. She was dead at 26.

I almost feel sorry for her. It's fucking pathetic this girl is not even 21 years old and is this fucked up.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    20 year olds are idiots.(no offence to any 20 yr olds here okay) They still need a lot guidance, and hopefully Lindsey doesn't croak b4 she gets help.
    Yeah thats what I was going to say. Especially coming from a messed up family, I think its completely normal for the circumstances for her to still be finding her way out of this mess. Granted, she needs to be getting a handle on it any day now.

I was 21 before I finally had a clue about what was best for me and such.

Some gossip writer commented that they blame her mom, for letting her enter the business so young and party so hard and live with her (hard-partying, older) boyfriend when she was what, 16. And I agree with that.

Eh, I don't doubt she uses drugs but I doubt she's taking that much and downing Vodka with it. The girls human; she would have overdosed by now with that type of behavior—and despite recent tabloids I doubt she has.

She's probably an alcoholic or a huge coke-head; like they all are.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Lindsay Lohan's "Twelve Steps of Rehab" song just in time for the holidays!

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Medi...teps_of_Rehab/

I think they probably nailed it.

Um, she's ended up in the hospital MULTIPLE times.. you don't think it's actually for exhaustion do you
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    Like they did for Janis Joplin? They talked to her about it all the time. She was dead at 26.
    Well true..but you can only talk so much. The "victim" should i say has to want help..my mom did meth but did'nt get help soon enough b/c she did'nt want it..shes alive but has terrible after effects. She has to want it..not that it matters but i am almost 20 but i think ppl in the spotllight have more trouble than ppl that don't, of course.

Sadly, I just don't feel sorry for her.

sadly one of these girls lindsay, nicole..will have to die before these other idiots wake up..seriously..I don't see ANY of this ending well...I don't feel sorry for her..she is a damn fool..for ruining her life..no one at fault BUT HERSELF..she is an adult and an adult no matter how young has to make decisions...and yes a parent should be saying something to her..but really do you think she'd listen..until she's near death?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information