Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lane Garrison of Prison Break in car accident with young teens

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

And all the notoriety he's really going to have a horrible time behind bars if he gets convicted.

He may be found guilty, but something tells me he won't go to jail. Celebs rarely do. Watch him get mandated 'treatment', community service, and probation.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    And all the notoriety he's really going to have a horrible time behind bars if he gets convicted.

He may be found guilty, but something tells me he won't go to jail. Celebs rarely do. Watch him get mandated 'treatment', community service, and probation.
    But is he really that famous that you think he won't do jail time? I've never watched the show before, so I'd never even heard of him. I hope he does go to prison though.

You can only kill your wife and get away with it in Hollywood. I'm thinking that killing a teenager and critically injuring another when one is ten years older and drunk......he's gonna get a much longer run of Prison Break than he originally thought......

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    You can only kill your wife and get away with it in Hollywood. I'm thinking that killing a teenager and critically injuring another when one is ten years older and drunk......he's gonna get a much longer run of Prison Break than he originally thought......
    They had the perfect quote revolving around this on E!'s show "20 Most Horrifying Hollywood Murders" when they profiled OJ & Robert Blake. I wish I could remember how they phrased it.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    But is he really that famous that you think he won't do jail time? I've never watched the show before, so I'd never even heard of him. I hope he does go to prison though.

Rebecca Gayheart isn't that famous and she got no jail time when she killed a little kid with her car.

Well the police had damn well better have tested him for intoxicants-isn't that de rigeur in traffic accidents with a fatality?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Rebecca Gayheart isn't that famous and she got no jail time when she killed a little kid with her car.
    She did not get jail time, but the circumstances were different. The child was jaywalking.

What Garrison Did Before Fatal Crash

TMZ has learned that "Prison Break" star Lane Garrison has hired powerhouse defense attorney Harland Braun in connection with last Saturday's fatal car accident.

Lane was at the wheel in his Land Rover on Saturday night when it crossed a median in Beverly Hills and crashed into a tree. A 17-year-old boy sitting in the backseat was killed and two 15-year-olds were injured.

Braun tells TMZ that Garrison had never met the three teenagers before the night of the accident. Braun says Garrison was at a local supermarket earlier in the evening when the trio recognized him in the checkout line and asked him if he wanted to go to a party. Braun says Garrison went to the party and had one drink. Braun says Garrison also had one margarita at a Mexican restaurant that night, but that was the extent of his alcohol consumption. Braun tells TMZ that as Garrison was leaving the party to meet a woman at his apartment, the three teens asked to accompany him. According to sources, the boy was an only child and was extremely well liked by his peers.

Braun says Garrison has no recollection of the accident, which Braun says rendered him unconscious. In fact, Braun claims Garrison's first memory was waking up at the Century City Hospital emergency room with a taxi coupon on his lap that had been given to him by hospital staff so he could get home. Braun says he was not told by hospital personnel that someone had died. He learned of the death later from a friend, Braun says, and was "totally despondent."

Braun says a sample of Garrison's blood was taken at the hospital, but it could take several weeks before the results are in. Braun says he doubts Garrison was intoxicated, but also says, "Who knows if someone put something in his drink at the party."

Braun also says Garrison's Land Rover had been experiencing alignment issues as of late and had been pulling to one side, and added that the SUV had brake problems. Braun says he is forwarding repair receipts to the police.

According to Braun, "Nobody knows what happened, it's a mystery."
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/12/05/prison...r-fatal-crash/

Not buying it. So, you're got a date you're going to meet and three kids you don't know ask if they can tag along and you say "sure!"? Nope. You were unconscious and wake up in hospital and they say "go home, have a taxi coupon" instead of keeping you in for observation? Nope.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Braun says Garrison also had one margarita at a Mexican restaurant that night, but that was the extent of his alcohol consumption.
    Must have been the same margarita that got Paris Hilton trashed too. I gotta try this Margarita!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Must have been the same margarita that got Paris Hilton trashed too. I gotta try this Margarita!
    People always try to downplay how much they've had to drink when they're caught.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information