Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin Federline and Jennifer Aniston party together?

This story is just too strange...I can't see Jen hanging out with FedEx...she can do better than that! I'm thinking this may be a BS story...

I don't understand the loser comment either?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Gold Member

They think she is a loser for getting rid of the sexiest man in the world. If that is the case that is one loser I would not mind being homies with! I did not care for Brad Pitt when him and Jen were together but after he domped her for the piece of shit he is with now I just want to fuck him up. I do not know why I have a deep seeded hatred for the man. I guess it is the way he publicly hurt that girl for no reason. I guess I hate to see women publicly humiliated for no apparent reason but that they found someone "better".

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't understand the loser comment. She's rich, she's beautiful. She seems very sweet. If your husband cheats on you, that makes you a loser?
    I don't necessarily think she's a loser. But let's be real. She's as big a star as she is because of who she married and what's happened with that. And television phenomenon that it was (in that it lasted as long as it did), Friends wasn't all that. Bland and mediocre are the first two words that come to my mind. I even tried to watch it, honest. The only two films she's been in that were any good (Office Space and The Good Girl) were just really good films and probably would have been with another actress. She's definitely got more going on that K-Fed and way out of his league though IMO.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Fed-ex and Chiniston, now there is the perfect couple! ugly, worthless pieces of crap that the whole world wishes would just go away forever! bye, bye losers! they certainly deserve each other!!!!!!!

The reason she is a loser:
    Until Jen understands she and only she is to blame for her life, she’ll always be miserable…even though she wears it well. And those people who say she owes no one an explanantion….GIVE ME A BREAK. If she had just kept her ******* mouth shut in the first place, the ***** won’t be facing a media onslaught. Look at Reese, Nicole, Uma…women with CHILDREN who got divorced, they didn’t call a press conference and burst into tears as soon as the door opened. They accepted the divorce and moved on with their lives and they are better off. Of course Aniston is not in their caliber, she knew her mediocre talent won’t cut it so she decided to use her divorce as a gravy train to success. She gambled and she lost BIG TIME and that’s all there is to it. She literally opened the door for inquiries into her life, why does she feel the need to refute rumors? I’ll tell you why, she is too INSECURE to let things slide. God forbid people think Jen gained weight or God forbid people think she and Vince are no more or No,she wouldn't party with Fed-Ex. We can’t allow that coz Jen will not sleep at night . Her innate need to be seen in a good light is the reason she is in this predicament.
    Jen was with Vince before the divorce was final. The fact that she didn’t get pregnant does not make it any different. So if Brad committed Adultery, so did Jen. Jen fans think the rules don’t apply here. Of course the whole thing is a moot point because they were SEPARATED. Separation is the first step to divorce. If couples waited until divorce was final before moving on with their lives, god knows where we’ll all be. Denise and Charlie just concluded their divorce and they’ve been dating other people. Let’s not forget Heather and Richie or Hilary Swank and Rob Lowe. Stop making excuses for Jen, she is a grown woman.
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

Bronze Member

I dont believe it. But boy, I hope it is true, LOL!!!!! How obscure would these 2 be together!!! LOVE IT!!

I could just see Brit seething with envy.

Default Jennifer Anniston Hooks Up with Kevin Federline?!

After hanging out with former ‘Friends’ costars, Jen made for Club Citrus with some gal pals for some laughs and what became a few too many Limoncello’s. Jen was first introduced to the high-octane cocktail in Italy by the same guy that sent his pal Danny DeVito to be on “The View” while he was in a state of mild delirium.
    And what other newly exed celeb happened to be in the same place, slamming a Colt 45 while wearing a too-large-for-his-frame velour sweatsuit? None other than FedEx and his posse, all of whom went nuts when they saw Jen. My sources tell me they spent the rest of the night in a private area, making fun of their exes.
    When the lights of the club finally came on, the two were seen escaping into the shadows through a back door. Citrus owner Peter Chin, always tight-lipped about his mega-star clientele, would neither confirm nor deny the story, then gave me his signature ‘wink.’
    http://www.celebitchy.com/index.php/..._together.html
    I can't believe this, i was just saying to a friend the other day, what if JA hooked up with FedEx? Unbelievable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nope, don't buy it. She'd never ever admit to it if she did anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Nope, don't buy it. She'd never ever admit to it if she did anyway...
    Who would???
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I don't buy it either. It just seems so....weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information