Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Why, queenb? Were you a heroin addict who slept with her brother and wore vials of blood around your neck?

I mean, there's past behavior, and then they're f***ing psychotic past behavior. So. Anyway.
    Maybe I was, or..maybe I was a cokehead who slept with everyone but my brother and wore vials of blood around my neck, the point is, PAST BEHAVIOR does not always mean you are going to act like that your whole life.

I heard a rumour that Aniston didn't want to have a baby because she was worried it would inherit the unfortunate nose and chin..... no, i'm serious. And i can sort of believe that to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I heard a rumour that Aniston didn't want to have a baby because she was worried it would inherit the unfortunate nose and chin..... no, i'm serious. And i can sort of believe that to be true.
    I read that too. Someone, somewhere said that if she had a homely child with Brad it would have been too much for her to bear. You know all the people saying "Such a gorgeous father but what an ugly kid."

I tend to think it was more about her fear of fat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post

I tend to think it was more about her fear of fat though.
    That's what I think too.

^^No shit...I'm thinking she doesn't have it too rough

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    ^^No shit...I'm thinking she doesn't have it too rough
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the house on the beach, the millions of dollars in the bank and the lack of stretch marks and saggy tits made from birthin' babies. Not too rough. I guess I could get over the loss of one blonde doufus.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the house on the beach, the millions of dollars in the bank and the lack of stretch marks and saggy tits made from birthin' babies. Not too rough. I guess I could get over the loss of one blonde doufus.
    No shit, sign my ass up.

Good for Maniston. She can sit all alone in her house on the beach, counting her millions, and looking at her already saggy tits that no man wants to see.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Good for Maniston. She can sit all alone in her house on the beach, counting her millions, and looking at her already saggy tits that no man wants to see.
    Do not make me defend the Maniston! I am not a Maniston fan. However, I think her boobs are her best feature.

Man, Schman. Having a doufus by your side is not a requirement to happiness. I'm sure Mangelina will find it can sometimes be a detriment.

Fab you know I jest. I can't stand either of them. But someone has to stand up for the Maniston!

Do not make me defend the Maniston! I am not a Maniston fan. However, I think her boobs are her best feature.

Man, Schman. Having a doufus by your side is not a requirement to happiness. I'm sure Mangelina will find it can sometimes be a detriment.
    Well, I guess everybody needs a best feature, even Maniston. Now if I had to pick a best feature for Maniston I would say she has a decent body overall....from the neck down.

I think she has a nice body, it's her face that I don't think is too pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Well, I guess everybody needs a best feature, even Maniston. Now if I had to pick a best feature for Maniston I would say she has a decent body overall....from the neck down.
    Wow, that's interesting because I think Mangelina is gorgeous from the neck up.

Head transplant anyone?

Hmmm Angelina's face on Maniston's body? might be an alright looking hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Barren McSandyVag can't get a man to spelunk in her fish cave to save her career, so now she's jumping on the baby collecting bandwagon in the hopes that works.

Hey, I bet that cokehead BF she's had for a whole 5 mins really sticks around for this one.
    Grimm, you have such a way with words! But I totally agree with you. She's needy, smothering, and self centerred, which seems to drive the men away. She probably figures a baby won't be able to dump her...atleast for 18 years.

Wow, that's interesting because I think Mangelina is gorgeous from the neck up.

Head transplant anyone?
    Nah, I'll take Angie's body over Maniston's any day. Even the current almost-too-skinny-for-my-taste one. Besides, Angie's got good DNA in her body and can actually produce good-looking children. Not man-beasts.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information