Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

good for her, but is this really "for her" or to be like angie, and insult brad...lol...im just talking out the ass...if thats what she genuinley wants then hoorah!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Oh come on, just like with the 'men' she supposedly get involved with it's all done to keep her squared-away head in the rags
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

Why is Jen adopting? I thought she said she wanted her own bio kid? Oh well. As for who's a mom I rather have? I go with Brangelina period. Because they really DO seem in to the kids regardless of PAST behaviors. When one is working, the other is there or they both are.

Jen dosent seem like she even know how to hold a baby, or truly wants one. I feel sorry for her I think she has a VOID in her life and believes like a lot of people do that a kid will fix it. She wants a kid because "everyone has one". Why I dont get it, if she dosent want kids thats her buisness? She dosent have to explain crap to the public. But I think this is all for "See I DID want kids" I believe this chick is MAJORLY insecure. Just my two cents and she will pass that down to a son or daughter.

Gold Member

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She can carry her young around in her giant jaw like a pelican.
    LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Oh, I didn't, I just noticed her eyes were kind of beady and close together though.
    That was probably after Maniston started playing musical nose jobs. Once her bird beak was gone it drew more attention to her eyes and man-like features.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Nana, I didn't orginally post that quote you cited about not noticing Maniston's massive chin. That was Mel. I noticed The Chin the second I saw her.
    The chin was the first thing I ever noticed about her, way back. Much like Minnie Driver's jaw. Unavoidably noticeable to me.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    What about someone whose bag hasn't even been opened and who's shelf life expired while they sat in the cupboard looking big chinned and forlorn at anyone who would bother to spare a glance?
    LOL, that's too funny.

Silver Member

[QUOTE=Shuisfan1234;705291]Why is Jen adopting? I thought she said she wanted her own bio kid? Oh well. As for who's a mom I rather have? I go with Brangelina period. Because they really DO seem in to the kids regardless of PAST behaviors. When one is working, the other is there or they both are.
    [QUOTE]

Exactly, if everyone was judged as parents by PAST behaviors, most people would be deemed unfit parents. Jesus. Also, I remember reading on here yesterday all about Jen being a cokehead, whether she is or was in the past or not, does coke suddenly make you a better parent than say..heroin? Personally, I have no idea if either of them do coke or heroin or whatever, but it's fair to bring up Jen's past/present habits, if Angelina's are thrown around constantly and we are comparing the two as mothers.

Well, as Dr. Phil would say....The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.

Wait, did I just quote Dr. Phil?

I'd take JA over St. Vagina any day of the week.

Apparently, she is already denying the story.

Jennifer Aniston Denies Adoption Rumors | Usmagazine.com

Contrary to a report claiming otherwise, Usmagazine.com has learned that Jennifer Aniston is not in the process of adopting a child. Though OK! Magazine's cover claims that Aniston was inspired by Sheryl Crow and new "boyfriend" Paul Sculfor to adopt, it just isn't so.

Aniston's rep tells Us: "It is completely false. Jennifer has not met with any adoption agencies."

I knew it, she doesn't want babies...

I think it would be funny if we had seven pages of this discussion and it wasn't even true.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    Apparently, she is already denying the story.

Jennifer Aniston Denies Adoption Rumors | Usmagazine.com

Contrary to a report claiming otherwise, Usmagazine.com has learned that Jennifer Aniston is not in the process of adopting a child. Though OK! Magazine's cover claims that Aniston was inspired by Sheryl Crow and new "boyfriend" Paul Sculfor to adopt, it just isn't so.

Aniston's rep tells Us: "It is completely false. Jennifer has not met with any adoption agencies."

I knew it, she doesn't want babies...

Translation: Both reputable and black market adoption agencies said she wasn't qualified to raise a Chia pet, let alone a child.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I think it would be funny if we had seven pages of this discussion and it wasn't even true.
    I think we have several pages of discussion on lots of things that aren't true on here. Afterall, gossip isn't always fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Much like the thread of the Brangelina multi-gazillion dollar yacht.

Why, queenb? Were you a heroin addict who slept with her brother and wore vials of blood around your neck?

I mean, there's past behavior, and then they're f***ing psychotic past behavior. So. Anyway.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information