Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think that people the world over would sleep with aniston as well... I never even realized she had a big chin/jaw until I came on this thread. It's the same as all the (most) women on here saying they find Pitt bland and boring and pussywhipped. different tases being what they are, you know?
    Evidently, in the world of GR, Aniston is hideous, Angelina is a saint everyone wants to f***, and Brad is the hunkiest. Outside of GR, I've found people feel quite the opposite.

[quote=Mel1973;704901]
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I think that people the world over would sleep with aniston as well... I never even realized she had a big chin/jaw until I came on this thread. It's the same as all the (most) women on here saying they find Pitt bland and boring and pussywhipped. different tases being what they are, you know?

Yeah, okay, that's why she can't keep a man because so many other people want to sleep with her.

And I'm not even going to get into how you couldn't notice The Chin.

Outside of GR I never really hear anything about any of them.

I bet some people around here have Angelina and Jennifer set up on dartboards at home so they can inflict some self-serving revenge. lol

^That too.

No I don't have a dartboard. Or a voodoo doll.

[quote=kingcap72;704911]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

Yeah, okay, that's why she can't keep a man because so many other people want to sleep with her.

And I'm not even going to get into how you couldn't notice The Chin.
    I did NOT notice the chin. Honestly. Hell, I had read a statement from some hollywood insider that said "JA is one of THE plainest women in hollywood and a true testament to what makeup and good PR can do for a person"...
    There's more to life than keeping a man. I have a younger brother who thinks JA is fabulous and that AJ is NASTY (I think it's due to the bbt thing). I think some people prefer someone who hasn't been passed about like a bag of potato chips around a camp fire...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

What about someone whose bag hasn't even been opened and who's shelf life expired while they sat in the cupboard looking big chinned and forlorn at anyone who would bother to spare a glance?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

They're all freaks! Get a puppy you morons! Poor puppies!

[quote=Mel1973;704932]
    I did NOT notice the chin. Honestly. Hell, I had read a statement from some hollywood insider that said "JA is one of THE plainest women in hollywood and a true testament to what makeup and good PR can do for a person"...
    There's more to life than keeping a man. I have a younger brother who thinks JA is fabulous and that AJ is NASTY (I think it's due to the bbt thing). I think some people prefer someone who hasn't been passed about like a bag of potato chips around a camp fire...
    Well, everybody has their own tastes. But, your little brother's opinion aside, crazy-ass Angie is the one the media and public clamor after. And that's not my opinion that's just a fact. God, I love watching the Maniston defenders jump to her aid. Too bad that Jen-pity hasn't actually translated into her having a career to speak of. Oh wait. She's pimping out bottled water now. I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Outside of GR I never really hear anything about any of them.

I bet some people around here have Angelina and Jennifer set up on dartboards at home so they can inflict some self-serving revenge. lol
    The sad part is, I rarely talk about Angie outside of GR, and never talk about Jen. I swear, I keep telling myself to avoid these Angie/Jen threads, but they're so damn addictive and funny.

I never talk about them either, I just love kicking the crap out of Jawnifer Chiniston here because she's such a whining sack of crap.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She can carry her young around in her giant jaw like a pelican.
    My my Grimm, being especially cynical and nasty today. Good for you.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

So where do you get JA is going to make some great mom? From the pics of her hanging out with Courtney Cox and her lapdog? And Angelina is a bad mom because they travel a lot. I guess those kids should go to her and beg her to go back to the poverty and probable death they would have faced in their own countries. I don't get it. She can adopt 100 babies why would that make her a bad parent? Cause she has made mistakes in the past? Well I must be the queen of all bad parents cause I wasn't a saint as a teenager/young adult. JA doesn't have a relationship with her own mother, barely one with her father and didn't want to have kids just a couple of years ago because it was going to derail her precious career but now that she can just adopt and not get fat she is going to be the best mother of all time. Pluuuuuuuleeeeeeze.

[quote=Mel1973;704932]
    ITA. I don't understand why the people on this site find her so hiseous. She was considered "America's sweetheart", I mean how bad could she be. She also has a great body. You guys are being silly and over reacting to her. I don't like Angelina but I recognize her beauty. It may be skanky, filthy, brother-luving beauty, but beauty nontheless.

Not really, but material keeps getting tossed at me

Nana, I didn't orginally post that quote you cited about not noticing Maniston's massive chin. That was Mel. I noticed The Chin the second I saw her.

Oh, I didn't, I just noticed her eyes were kind of beady and close together though.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information