Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

I am on a caffeine high! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You guys are starting to scare me now, lol.

Don't be scared. Just accept the Gossipmonger religion. It will be quick and won't hurt much. Remember, you keep what you thrill! (Riddick reference in case no one watched the movie!)

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    That is Iggy Pop in a wig!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    I detest you; I have from day one. You're about as funny as a nagging case of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and with the same consistency. Go to hell, loser. Go back in your fucking cave, and stop burdening people with your disgusting and obnoxious presence.
    I have to agree with Ediebrooks on one thing though - these threads ARE getting vicious!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I am on a caffeine high! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    gee must be nice! Im tired as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    There is a pic of Sven in a bathin gsuit on the prior page. That is Iggy Pop! I know it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    gee must be nice! Im tired as fuck.
    Umm, that is why I am eating and drinking caffeine. Caffeine and sugar hit me hard. One good Pepsi and I am flying dude. *flaps wings*

Did I also mention I go totally bonkers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    If you could keep YOUR mouth shut in the first place, we wouldn't be having this apology for a conversation! But it seems to be stressing you out more than it is me, so keep it going if you want......

Expressing your opinion and swearing/name-calling are two entirely different things. I have a problem with the latter only.

I don't care what would have happened "back in the day". Wow, you sound like someone's old granny who no-one wants to listen to.

Thanks for your permission to "have at it". Hmmm, what rhymes with "Brooks"?
    I didn't know you guys were such a pious, clean-living bunch. Well I'll rinse with some extra-strong Listerine, how about that?

If you are a new poster, and don't know what GR was like back in the day, then I can understand why you wouldn't care. It used to be a pretty cool place to while away the time, with witty posters. But I will try to get with the program and forget about those halcyon days. I may be a granny, but I like to stay current!

There are probably a lot of things that rhyme with "Brooks", but if you're feeling poetically inclined, you might want to keep in mind that I'm not a bad poet,myself.

There is a pic of Sven in a bathin suit on the prior page. That is Iggy Pop! I know it is.
    Damn it is!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    Maybe its her swearing and personal attacks? And I see you all the time posting childish crap in AJ threads. If Maniston is so precious to you, why do you insist on reading this thread? Do you think you will change the opinion of people? WE DON'T CARE ABOUT AJ or MANISTON! We are here to make fun of them.

Listen up, I don't give two fucks about changing anyone's mind. For the last time, I don't think any of those two are all that. There are many others I think are far sexier. And for the record, I can read whatever thread I choose to. Why? Oh I don't know. Like MrsDark once commented and I agree wholeheartedly, you read threads out of boredom and insomnia blah blah blah.

The childish stuff written about AJ, well she brings a lot of it on herself imo. Put me on ignore if you must. I don't really care at this point. I have never had a problem with you but meh it's the internet and it is a Brangelina thread, so I really wouldn't expect anything less than a full on bitch fight.

Carry on with this thread, I shall be back with the poem to end all poems later!

Brangelina is ano and getting tired. Sven Sven is Iggster. Brad is losing his looks. It's all good and it's all in fun, now get in the thread and try to love someone.

Bawitaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jumps the boogie....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH FIGHT!

*fills up the wading pool with mud*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    I didn't know you guys were such a pious, clean-living bunch. Well I'll rinse with some extra-strong Listerine, how about that?

If you are a new poster, and don't know what GR was like back in the day, then I can understand why you wouldn't care. It used to be a pretty cool place to while away the time, with witty posters. But I will try to get with the program and forget about those halcyon days. I may be a granny, but I like to stay current!

There are probably a lot of things that rhyme with "Brooks", but if you're feeling poetically inclined, you might want to keep in mind that I'm not a bad poet,myself.
    Hey, you started with the piety!
    Exhibit A: Your first post on this thread:-

I just scanned this thread, and the immaturity is blatantly obvious. I might have found some of these lame comments funny in junior high. Carry on, kiddos.

That was okay though, unfortunately then it degenerated into name-calling and swearing.

Were there witty posters back in the day, then? Did you count amongst their number? If so, for the love of God, PLEASE say something remotely amusing. We'd all appreciate it

Well, even better, if you are a good poet. Put us all to shame with some offerings.

It would beat all this squabbling, surely?

Thread Information