Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Oh man, thirty two pages and growing. Is Svennifer really worth 3.2 pages, let alone 32? There are more interesting topics, like toothpaste.

If she wants to adopt, good. It isn't her fault testosterone affects the ability to gestate.
    But, it's funnee. I think the poems making fun of them are far better than fighting. Make poems, not venom!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Pretty good pretty good! I wish I could write something. Don't think it is my strong point though :-(
    Oh, do have a go! We're all friends here (well, mostly )

Born in a Brothel was reluctant at first and then produced 2 cracking songs for the collection. I loved her Pink Floyd choice - cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Edie came here specifically to rag on US. She wasn't posting on the thread from the start. She simply popped in at Page 9 or something to post nothing else but direct insults about us. Nothing on topic (although she is accusing us of same). She admits she has a problem with Grimm and it's obvioius she has pretty much used this thread for her own vendetta. You could go back and check, though I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't be bothered. There's a lot to wade through!

I don't have a problem with any poster who thinks the thread has gone downhill. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am not the posting police - she can post whenever she likes. I'd prefer her swearing and name-caling to stop though - that's quite unnecessary, I think you'll agree - especially when that someone is lecturing us how to behave!

I don't have an AJ/JA argument. I rip on them both. Oh, and Brad too!

At least your posts are civil, Voodoo, and that's the crux of the

matter.
    Oh, Gawd, just shut up. Your contention that I want to be a Moderator on this screwed up forum is the last way I would want to spend my time. I used to think it was cool, until it got so infested with trolls. Sorry I spoiled your fun'n'games, but everyone's entitled to an opinion, and I was expressing my opinion when I said I thought this thread was vicious and had gone way off the rails. The fact that this thread has been allowed to go on this long amazes me. Back in the day, it would have been shut down long ago. What purpose does it serve? Oh, by the way, if writing poems gets your mojo on, have at it.

Well I have to head off (going to see a movie) so I will think about one and get to here later. I should have a beauty of a poem by then!

I was just thinking about something. (Forgive my mind, but it is not...normal.)

With a chin like hers, she doesn't need a strap on.
    If she places her chin in her hands, does she break fingers?
    If someone punched her, would her jaw break, or would we hear the exploding of phlanges?
    Since one can take it on the chin, could she be used as an aircraft carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    What's with all the ragging on Ediebrooks? There are more posters than her that think this thread has gone down the shute. I have lost count how many times someone has commented that a particular thread is pointless and childish. Why jump on the one poster?

And for the record, she has every right to post where and how many times she wants. Are you all the posting police? shesh
    These JA bashing threads are ridiculous to say the least. It is as if it gives more weight to your argument that Bragalina are Saints or the like. Colour me confused.
    Maybe its her swearing and personal attacks? And I see you all the time posting childish crap in AJ threads. If Maniston is so precious to you, why do you insist on reading this thread? Do you think you will change the opinion of people? WE DON'T CARE ABOUT AJ or MANISTON! We are here to make fun of them.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Angry

ITS THE LOCK NESS MONSTER Y'ALL!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FUCKIN' EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Oh, Gawd, just shut up. Your contention that I want to be a Moderator on this screwed up forum is the last way I would want to spend my time. I used to think it was cool, until it got so infested with trolls. Sorry I spoiled your fun'n'games, but everyone's entitled to an opinion, and I was expressing my opinion when I said I thought this thread was vicious and had gone way off the rails. The fact that this thread has been allowed to go on this long amazes me. Back in the day, it would have been shut down long ago. What purpose does it serve? Oh, by the way, if writing poems gets your mojo on, have at it.
    If you could keep YOUR mouth shut in the first place, we wouldn't be having this apology for a conversation! But it seems to be stressing you out more than it is me, so keep it going if you want......

Expressing your opinion and swearing/name-calling are two entirely different things. I have a problem with the latter only.

I don't care what would have happened "back in the day". Wow, you sound like someone's old granny who no-one wants to listen to.

Thanks for your permission to "have at it". Hmmm, what rhymes with "Brooks"?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I was just thinking about something. (Forgive my mind, but it is not...normal.)

With a chin like hers, she doesn't need a strap on.
    If she places her chin in her hands, does she break fingers?
    If someone punched her, would her jaw break, or would we hear the exploding of phlanges?
    Since one can take it on the chin, could she be used as an aircraft carrier?

She could put a mirror on her chin to see around corners.

That is Iggy Pop in a wig!

Come on everybody! Let's talk about something we ALL can agree on!

SOUP IS GOOD FOOD

Kittens are cute!

More from the demented mind:

Quagmire on Family Guy, was Sven Mani the inspirachin?
    Could her jaw be stronger than Truckosaurus Rex?
    If she were to adopt/have a child, could she save money by foregoing a stroller and transporting the child in her mouth?
    Does she prove money can not buy prettiness?

We can agree that we don't eat cheetos.

^^^^

That was in response to your weird questions!

Thread Information