Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    Are you serious?! I was actually wondering the other day that i haven't
    seen much posting by her. I didn't know she/he is/was a troll.
    Me, either... I never read anything trollish from Mira.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    hey, you guys leave my damn brotherfucka song alone! I wasn't even here to defend that piece. I do, however, support everyone else's right to publish their music and poetry here as well - no matter who it's about. Some of you have done fabulous jobs. I think that as soon as everyone learns to not take that sick fucking triangle too seriously, everyone will be happier. So, carry on and just let me know if you guys need me to post my brotherfucka song just once more...
    Actually you might be careful before claiming this song as your own since the PTB from South Park might take offense since it is their song Uncle Fucker. I know they are not Scientologist but they might be litigious.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Actually you might be careful before claiming this song as your own since the PTB from South Park might take offense since it is their song Uncle Fucker. I know they are not Scientologist but they might be litigious.
    Those South Park guys have a great sense of humor. I think they'd applaud Mel's use of the Brotherfucka song. Remember, all publicity is good publicity.

The BF term originally started because of these photos:

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Seems from those photos BrotherKisser would be more appropriate.

dont all sibs kiss on the lips for looong extended periods?????

bleurgh. I've never kissed my brother on the lips, this is gross. I saw a brother and sister make out in real life (and there wasn't even absinthe to explain it) and that sight scarred me for life!

For what it's worth, I don't think they've actually fucked, she was just trying to shock people and get publicity but I could believe that there's something unhealthy in their relationship, perhaps he's in love with her, or something. On the other hand, he also pings my gay vibe so maybe they share Brad?

I dont think there is much of him left to share lately

It started off as a joke and kept going and going. Like the Energizer bunny.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    An okay title, but I wouldn't quit your day job either..........

Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Go to hell, loser. Go back in your fucking cave, and stop burdening people with your disgusting and obnoxious presence.

Wow, wish I could write posts like the above. So much more mature than anything I could come up with!
    I appreciate your admiration! And by the way, before you make judgments, keep in mind there's a little more to A Mean Lady Cussing and Saying Unkewl Things than meets the eye. There are extenuating circumstances, and this is not the place to go into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I don't think you're a bitch. That's prolly 'cause I agree with you though.

Oh, did I get called a bitch? I wouldn't know, because I have so many people on Ignore. You're one of the few reasonable voices heard round these here parts, since the kiddies took over.

Oh, and I have another suggestion. Many forums have place like "Make New Friends" or "Git Yer Groove On!" where the true intellectual giants can diiscuss the burning issues of the day! Why can't good ole GR have such a place?

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    I appreciate your admiration! And by the way, before you make judgments, keep in mind there's a little more to A Mean Lady Cussing and Saying Unkewl Things than meets the eye. There are extenuating circumstances, and this is not the place to go into them.
    *snorts*

We have no history, no extenuating circumstances, you just plain don't like me and personally attack me many a time... Yet somehow, amazingly, you didn't get your ass booted after that filthy little diatribe you leveled at me in the last day or 2.

Secondly, if you have so many people on ignore why even bother in the first place? Talk about limiting your options down to a fluffy echo chamber for your ego.

Seriously, I have to ask: when's the last time you contributed anything? Not even something of worth, just ANYTHING that wasn't moaning, bitching, whining or complaining about what other people post?

Take a look in the mirror before wagging your shit encrusted finger at the rest of us.

*SNAPS*

I'm done with you now. You may go.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    That's from South Park? I always thought it was a spin off from that rap song Adrenaline (Motherfucka) by Obie Trice.

Now, who's making judgements. Where did I say I admired you???

I don't need to make judgements - your posts speak for themselves - you lost your self-control.

No matter what the "extenuating circumstances" if you were so mature, you wouldn't need to post all the name-calling and swearing.

Remember you came to this thread to look down your nose at US for having fun. You lost any claim to superiority after that post.

If this is not the place to go into them, keep them off the thread.

Many forums have place like "Make New Friends" or "Git Yer Groove On!" where the true intellectual giants can diiscuss the burning issues of the day! Why can't good ole GR have such a place?
    Perhaps it's time for a thread entitled, "Hectoring Humourless Whiners and Their Problems with People Who Get Along".

Thread Information