Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Heroes star Hayden Panettiere caught making out with her TV dad Jack Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^It was the blind about the TV starlet seeing her married male costar when the wife is out of town, but telling her boyfriend she can not spend the night with him because she lives with her parents.

The consensus was it was Hayden and Adrian. Maybe we had the wrong guy, because the article I read on another site hammered the point that this guy is married with kids.
    Adrian Pasdar is married with children, too. He is married to Natalie Manes-Maines-how ever you spell if with the Dixie Chicks...the lead singer...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I don't know. It's true there are more pics to this set, but I've seen them and the body language is still pretty incriminating to me. There are people and cameras around, you can tell some of the shots were real candids and not just them filming scenes. There's too many pics of her gazing adoringly into his eyes, pressing his crotch against her chest in an overly intimate hug, etc. These DON'T give me an innocent vibe at all. I think they're just thinking they're being slick and no one can "prove" anything.

But come on. If I were that guy's wife--and he IS married--I'd call my divorce lawyer first and ask questions later.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I bet they are related to a scene being shot for the new season. However, in some of the pics, she is looking at him pretty adoringly. Maybe she likes flirting with him because she is a hot, young thang and can.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^It was the blind about the TV starlet seeing her married male costar when the wife is out of town, but telling her boyfriend she can not spend the night with him because she lives with her parents.

The consensus was it was Hayden and Adrian. Maybe we had the wrong guy, because the article I read on another site hammered the point that this guy is married with kids.
    The confusion is, the guy in the pics is her adopted dad while Adrian Pasdar is her real dad on the show. BTW, I'm inclined to think those pics show an innocent greeting as well.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Probably innocent..Remember when you were in highschool you probably had a crush on one of your teachers. It would explain that flirtaceous look that she gives him

Wow. I think you guys are generous for not thinking this is totally shady. I don't believe for a second it's an innocent crush at all.

I'm convinced there's something highly inappropriate going on there. Remember this is the same girl who at 15 years old was photographed partying with Parisite. Hayden's cute, but I think she's also a conniving slut. She's just not well known enough for the public to pay attention.

I find him pretty damned attractive ... I'd do him (if he was single), so she might be as well...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    There's too many pics of her gazing adoringly into his eyes, pressing his crotch against her chest in an overly intimate hug, etc.
    Dang this girl is short!!

um from that angle she could've been kissin me....lol no but seriouly...come on ppl. more proof please
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by DCGossipGirl View Post
    Obviously this didn't happen. You can see people in the background, even in the first pic! There isn't anything scandalous here.
    ^Agreed.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

She's a slut? Who has she hooked up with and how did I miss that?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Wow. I think you guys are generous for not thinking this is totally shady. I don't believe for a second it's an innocent crush at all.

I'm convinced there's something highly inappropriate going on there. Remember this is the same girl who at 15 years old was photographed partying with Parisite. Hayden's cute, but I think she's also a conniving slut. She's just not well known enough for the public to pay attention.
    I agree with you! It doesn't look innocent to me either.
    Maybe she just wants attention. Shes only 17, god help hollywood.

Okay. I just saw on another site that those are scenes that they're filming from the new season of Heroes. So, things look to be clean and platonic. Ah well.

Hit By Ban Bus!

for the love of pete people. they are actors in front of a crew doing a scene. that being said i don't remember ever kissing my father like that.

^Yeah, exactly. Who kisses their father like that!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information