Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Dita Von Teese says women don't need babies

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

had to add that.

*sigh* somebody get me my BC headache powder...

That woman is such a tool, as is her husband.

Silver Member

Good for her for having that mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Net View Post
    *sigh* somebody get me my BC headache powder...

That woman is such a tool, as is her husband.
    Why do you say that?

Silver Member

Hair Net

It must be an Austin thing...one of my friends from Austin who had the Von Teese " experience" has nothing nice to say about the woman.
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Wait...what experience?
    2 years...

Silver Member

Well I didn't want to bring up the " morally reprehensible" laundry list because I don't want it to be construed as " oh she doesn't want kids she must be morally reprehensible".

I won't get into some of the things I've heard about her personal life.

But I know professionally she is very demanding. Everything we snark on about Beyonce or any other Diva can be said about her.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MgMMD View Post
    I won't get into some of the things I've heard about her personal life.
    Come on! We're all here for gossip!

Yes, dish, I have never heard anything bad about her personal life, so what have you got?

Silver Member

I don't know this first hand. My male friend is big into the S&M fetish scene. So he knows quite a few girls and has been to many "events". She travels in a scene that is huge on secrecy, which is kind of lucky for her.

Apparently Ms. Von Teese had a penchant for married or taken men. No Big deal right? ( well it is to me)
    Well she also liked to publicly humiliate the wives and girlfriends of these men when she was " done". She would do things like expose the affairs at parties or arrange for the wives to be on tour busses with groupies.

There was also an implication in the death of Keanu Reeve's girlfriend. I know she wasn't charged or anything, but her named was mentioned in conjunction.

I had also heard she would step on anybody and anything to get where she needed to go.

Basically she is kind of like Paris Hilton with retro wear and a penchant for fetishes. I had also heard gossip about a penchant of bisexual " gun play". Which is totally up to her and whoever she wants to shove a gun into to get off

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ wow what a lovely woman

So she likes to burn wives and girlfriends, huh? Is this her version of revenge because she was once burned badly herself? Hmmm......
    Coffee is my happy drug

I don't know this first hand. My male friend is big into the S&M fetish scene. So he knows quite a few girls and has been to many "events". She travels in a scene that is huge on secrecy, which is kind of lucky for her.

Apparently Ms. Von Teese had a penchant for married or taken men. No Big deal right? ( well it is to me)
    Well she also liked to publicly humiliate the wives and girlfriends of these men when she was " done". She would do things like expose the affairs at parties or arrange for the wives to be on tour busses with groupies.

There was also an implication in the death of Keanu Reeve's girlfriend. I know she wasn't charged or anything, but her named was mentioned in conjunction.

I had also heard she would step on anybody and anything to get where she needed to go.

Basically she is kind of like Paris Hilton with retro wear and a penchant for fetishes. I had also heard gossip about a penchant of bisexual " gun play". Which is totally up to her and whoever she wants to shove a gun into to get off

So does she still have a penchant for married men now that she's married herself? I'm really surprised and upset to read this because she seems like such a sweetheart, the fact that she is in the same league as banned really makes me sad.

And stepping on anybody to get where you need to go, isn't that what most people do nowadays? It seems to be the only way to get ahead. Look at how her husband got ahead; scaring the living daylights out of people. And I dont think you have your story right about Dita being involved in Jennifer Syme's death; here's the story:

Marilyn Manson has been accused of many things in his time, from corrupting the youth of America to (more recently) rubbing his crotch on the heads of security guards at concerts. Now he's accused of contributing to a friend's death.

St. John filed a wrongful death suit in Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday, accusing the rocker of supplying her daughter Jennifer Syme — girlfriend of actor Keanu Reeves — with cocaine and encouraging her to drive while inebriated.

The suit claims that Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, hosted a social gathering at his residence on the evening of April 1, 2001, where Syme, who was 28, consumed "various quantities of an illegal controlled substance" allegedly given to her by Manson. Shortly before dawn, another attendee at the party gave her a lift back to her house, where she got into her 1999 Jeep Cherokee with the intent of returning to Manson's home, the suit alleges.

"Words cannot express the pain that I feel over the loss of Jennifer Syme's life," Manson said in a statement released Wednesday (April 3). "After Jennifer was sent home safely with a designated driver, she later got behind the wheel of her own car for reasons known only to her. Her death is sad and tragic."

While driving north on Cahuenga Boulevard in Hollywood, Syme crashed into three parked cars on the east side of the street and was thrown from her vehicle. She died at the scene in the early hours of April 2. The investigation determined that she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. The suit claims Manson was negligent in "instructing [Syme] to operate a motor vehicle in her incapacitated condition."

Los Angeles police found two rolled-up dollar bills containing a white, powdery substance in the wreck of the car, as well as two bottles of prescription drugs: the muscle relaxant cyclobenzaprine and the anticonvulsant clonazepam. (Clonazepam carries a warning to use caution when driving.) St. John told the police that her daughter had been treated for back pain from a car crash a few days before her death, as well as for depression stemming from the death of her daughter with Reeves, Ava Archer Syme-Reeves. The child was stillborn in the eighth month of pregnancy in late December, 1999.

While the couple had broken up shortly after the birth, Reeves told investigators that they were back together. He acted as a pallbearer at Symes' funeral, as did Dave Navarro and film director David Lynch, with whom she had once worked as an assistant. (Lynch gave her a bit part as "junkie girl" in "Lost Highway" and dedicated "Mulholland Drive" to her in the closing credits.) Though some obituaries list Syme as a former assistant to Manson, his reps insist that she was never at any time employed by the rocker.

-http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1453249/20020403/marilyn_manson.jhtml

^^^ what a skank..

She just seems so lovely.....
    I dont want to believe any of this

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information