Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dina Lohan was never a Rockette--or anything else besides a famewhore

Ahh, they're all trainwrecks, the whole bunch of 'em.

Bronze Member

Launch sequence for self-destruct in 10...9...8...

This woman is not the white Oprah, she's white trash.

Donata to Dina? Is anything real about this woman, other than her wrinkles and lack of class?

this is so pathetic. Like that would never catch up with her? What, is she going to say there was a fire and all the records were burned??

Hit By Ban Bus!

dina was actually a Roquette. they are a far more exclusive dance troupe that travels through europe. she was known as La Donata and was always the girl that came down in the swing. you may have never heard of it because generally the roquettes are only known to those of higher breeding. although the troupe considered folding when dina chose to retire she insisted that they must carry on and give other girls a chance. sadly upon her depature the roquettes lacked that certain spark and decided to call it a day in the mid-nineties much to dina's dismay. to people like the rothschilds and many royal famlies throughout europe she will be fondly remembered as one of the greatest entertainers ever. there is many a prince who's heart still suffers but a dina was far too free spirited to settle in some dusty castle and her mischeivious sense of adventure led her back to america. although her beauty, poise, charm and intellect will never be forgotten, when people speak of her most say it is her kindness that was the most special.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ Wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by DontMindMe View Post
    This woman is not the white Oprah, she's white trash.
    Omg so true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    dina was actually a Roquette. they are a far more exclusive dance troupe that travels through europe. she was known as La Donata and was always the girl that came down in the swing. you may have never heard of it because generally the roquettes are only known to those of higher breeding. although the troupe considered folding when dina chose to retire she insisted that they must carry on and give other girls a chance. sadly upon her depature the roquettes lacked that certain spark and decided to call it a day in the mid-nineties much to dina's dismay. to people like the rothschilds and many royal famlies throughout europe she will be fondly remembered as one of the greatest entertainers ever. there is many a prince who's heart still suffers but a dina was far too free spirited to settle in some dusty castle and her mischeivious sense of adventure led her back to america. although her beauty, poise, charm and intellect will never be forgotten, when people speak of her most say it is her kindness that was the most special.

Initially thought you were serious there for a minute....

Hit By Ban Bus!

hello. i am

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    How desperate can a person be, to lie about who they actuallly are.
    Desperate enough to sell out their own daughter for the sake of fame, money, and young pieces of ass.. All at the expense of her childrens health and sanity. Seriously.. The lohan kids got screwed over on both sides of their parental unit

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I can't believe she's actually called "The White Oprah"!?!
    Dina Lohan - Biography
    I would like to know who started that as her nickname (probably she did) and then slap the shit outta her!!!
    Alice, if I remember right, I think she did give herself that nickname. At least she's the one that put it out in public. She said all of her daughters friends would go to her for advice, so they began calling her the "white Oprah"...'cause don't ya know that her daughter's life has turned out perfectly with the advice she's given her!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

I've quoted him before and here I go again.

Rick James ----- "Cocaine is one hell of a drug!"

who was it that said "Cocaine is God's way of telling you that you have too much money"

Same guy who said "Ouzo should be mixed with coke and tipped down the sink" but can't think of his name

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

You really had me there for a second. I was moments away from googling 'Roquete'. Nice one.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default OMG!!!! Is THAT her sister? She looks like a clone of Dina!

It's About Friggin' Time!

There are so many things that come to mind from looking at Mama Lohan. Mostly, though, it's a relief that she's finally visiting her lovely daughter in rehab. Still, you gotta wonder, where do this woman's priorities lie? Maybe her and Kathy Hilton should hang out. (Or maybe not.) Better yet, someone like Meryl Streep needs to give them both a good talking to.

Time to get some new friends, Dina!
    It's About Friggin' Time! (X17 Online)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information