Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheryl Tiegs "miracle twins" disappear

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    Not sure if I believe this story, but if it is true, then it sounds to me like the kids were the result of her husband's affair and Cheryl was taking her anger out on the kids.

It's a true story. It's really no big deal. I just happened to be friends with the nanny. OMG. That's all I saw when I was there. I tapped into her liquor cabinet as well

Quote Originally Posted by may561 View Post
    Found this article and this quote.

With new ABC show, Cheryl Tiegs hopes to show that beauty is only skin deep - Television & Video - Arts & Entertainment - Catholic Online

Her twin boys with her fourth husband were born through a surrogate. "My ex has custody of the twins because he's Jewish and he wanted to raise them Jewish. We also have an agreement to keep them out of the press. He was adamant about it, and I said it was fine with me," she explains.
    I smell b.s. because in the Jewish religion, the children are raised according to the religion of the mother.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    I smell b.s. because in the Jewish religion, the children are raised according to the religion of the mother.
    I call BS too. I don't think an inability to reach an agreement about religious upbringing would cause this much bitterness. And isn't that something you'd discuss before deciding to have kids? There's obviousy something bigger here we'll probably never know.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    In Judaism the children are consider the religion of the mother to which they are born but are often converted and raised within the Jewish faith even if the mother does not convert. Heck even kids who are adopted by Jewish families are taken to the mikvah for purification if the birthmother is not Jewish. Then they are raised as Jews.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

I don't see why should lose custody just because it was through a surrogate, she would still be considered the mother. Wonder if she just had the babies because he wanted them and never bonded to them and that is why she gave them up so easily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information