Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Brood de Branjelina, "the most gorgeous family," featuring Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Omg let's hold hands and dance around singing our praises for a celeb we have never met.
    Once again it's not about Brangelina/Maniston. It's about YOU throwing accusations without any fucking proof about members here, YOU were the one who took it to a personal level. If it was about celebs do you think i would care fucking enough to put up a stink about this?

Its about YOU being a vendictive bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Guys, this is your mother speaking.

Voodoo is a nice kid and so is CNN. One happens to dislike AJ, the other JA. But we're alll of the same kind and should love each other, regardless of our religion.

You other kids, keep out of it, there's no reason to gang up on Voodoo. Otherwise I'll whip your naughty little asses and there won't be any dinner for any of you.

Voodoo and CNN, you both go and wash your mouths with soap and then you hug it out!
    Sorry mum I have lost control. I blame you, you were the one that made me crazy and nutty... I learned it all from you from our last JL fight... you showed me how it was done you pro

As for VC, I said what i wanted to say for awhile now. So im all good, I have took a deep mature breath and moved on. We will stay clear from each other from now on (only when your not looking CW...............kidding)

ps I want a whipping also **pushes in front of BIAB**

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    It's about YOU throwing accusations without any fucking proof about members here.
    I don't need proof when I didn't mention names. So you have nothing to worry about little girl. So why does it bother you so?

Colour me silly, but I still can't figure out who likes Angelina and who loves Maniston.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    What is beautiful about this family? Both parents ruined their looks by, idk...getting together I guess. They both look 10 years older than they should and Angelina looks like she's going to fall over because Shiloh is too heavy for her. As for the kids, they look like everyone else's kids (excluding Kingston and Suri) plus they all look like major brats. Just because you adopt a child from every corner of the world doesn't mean that your family is the most beautiful on earth.

Eeeep Your not a closet Maniston fan are you?
    Just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Sorry mum I have lost control. I blame you, you were the one that made me crazy and nutty... I learned it all from you from our last JL fight... you showed me how it was done you pro

As for VC, I said what i wanted to say for awhile now. So im all good, I have took a deep mature breath and moved on. We will stay clear from each other from now on (only when your not looking CW...............kidding)

ps I want a whipping also **pushes in front of BIAB**
    No pushing and shoving, you all get what you deserve. You want me to make you call me mistress again?

Seriously though, I'm sure you guys would like each other, if you'd get over this thing. Voodoo is a darling and you guys aren't all that dissimilar. But she does have such a dirty mouth, tsk, tsk, tsk.

Now turn around and bend over!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I don't need proof when I didn't mention names. So you have nothing to worry about little girl. So why does it bother you so?
    because you are questioning people's integrity for no fucking reason. Mention names so he/she can speak up for themselves.... otherwise fuck off with your accusations

over it boo.....................
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; August 10th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Just because you adopt a child from every corner of the world doesn't mean that your family is the most beautiful on earth.
    No but it might possibly land you an advertising contract with The United Colours of Benetton.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Colour me silly, but I still can't figure out who likes Angelina and who loves Maniston.
    Anyone that says anything bad bad bad about Maniston is all the same person.

And anyone who doesn't like Holy Jolie is a Maniston fan. There, I think that about clears it up.

Yeah that's the sad thing Chilly. I don't care less that CNN likes Brangelina. I have often agreed with her over other issues. But oh well. She chose to take offense to a few offhand comments which bewilders me to be honest. Why take offense if there is nothing to worry about?

eta- (for CNN) I will say what I want when I want. Are you the fucking posting police? And bahahahahahahaaaaa like you care about everyone else hahahahahahaaa. Oh fuck me this is so funny!
    Oh gawd cry me a river. For crying fucking out loud this is not about BRANGELINA OR MANISTON, get it through your thick skull. Its about you accusing a bunch of members I like here about being trolls. I have ignored you for months now but you keep and keep accidently slipping out with those innocent accusations......so I decided to tell you how I feel. Now can we move on?

Call Aj anything you want, here Ill help you ......veiny brotherfucker slut... I dont give a fuck. I think the woman is beautiful period. Nothing more nothing less

Hug it out or fight til death.

Are you insane? Did I name names? What the hell is going on in your head? What fucking imaginary names are you talking about???? God your deluded you stupid little girl. Keep ignoring me if it bugs you so much. Faceless nameless people on the web should not be getting to you dear. Take care of yourself please.
    I have now told you how I feel too and yes we can move on. See you on the boards or not!

Just name the names! Fuckitall! Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information