Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Brood de Branjelina, "the most gorgeous family," featuring Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Okay what the fuck ever CNN. I don't have to hide behind anything. For the last fucking time I don't give a toss about Maniston. In fact she is boring me to death right about now.
    Seriously go fuck yourself. If you get your rocks off insulting her go for your life but just be aware that there are others who won't share the same opinions as you.
    If I get banned so be it.
    I'll say it again, go fuck yourself.
    And while I am at it, I do believe that some invent new names to help them with their Maniston bashing cause. But whatever.

Go Jolie rar rar rar.

ps. Why on earth would you think I don't like you? I am not that immature to dislike someone because of their choice of celeb worship. Geez. But again whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Okay what the fuck ever CNN. I don't have to hide behind anything. For the last fucking time I don't give a toss about Maniston. In fact she is boring me to death right about now.
    Seriously go fuck yourself. If you get your rocks off insulting her go for your life but just be aware that there are others who won't share the same opinions as you.
    If I get banned so be it.
    I'll say it again, go fuck yourself.
    And while I am at it, I do believe that some invent new names to help them with their Maniston bashing cause. But whatever.

Go Jolie rar rar rar.
    Use your fucking head. If the same people used multiple names they would of got caught out already, like your bestfriend EB who got hit by the 'ban bus' So there is no fucking trolls around here lately. Get that in your thick head.... leave it to SUV and the mods. Stop being such a drama queen, I hate to disappoint you there is no conspiracy here, your're just dellusional.......just because we dont feel sorry for chin and share the pure hate you have for AJ

ps. Why on earth would you think I don't like you? I am not that immature to dislike someone because of their choice of celeb worship. Geez. But again whatever.
    Yes your way above everyone. I could easily go and quote posts from previous Brangelina/Maniston threads showing your nasty indirect attack towards certain members if I could be bothered. I dont give two fucks if you dont like me.... im not gonna lose any sleep over it.

I think it's prathetic that you dont admit you hate Jolie and love Maniston, its so obvious. When I say i dont care I honestly dont give a fuck about them....YOU on the other hand bring it up so often it's like you live and breathe them (even if it's not a thread about them... like the million replies thread)

If you fucking have some members to accuse of trolling mention it by our names. I would respect you if you did. Until then shut the fuck up and stop bitching about nothing you cant prove.

**gets up to go and FUCK herself as directed by the MATURE person**
    Last edited by CRAZY 'N' NUTS; August 10th, 2007 at 08:32 AM.

Your a fucking nutcase. I don't give two shits about Maniston. Fuck off and ignore me. Your spending too much time caring about what one person thinks of your idol? Fucking insanity.
    Again fuck off and ignore me. I won't be losing any sleep over it.
    I am not even going to bother responding to your posts anymore. Your a fucking dimwit.

Your a fucking nutcase. I don't give two shits about Maniston. Fuck off and ignore me. Your spending too much time caring about what one person thinks of your idol? Fucking insanity.
    Again fuck off and ignore me. I won't be losing any sleep over it.
    I am not even going to bother responding to your posts anymore. Your a fucking dimwit.
    How original did you ah hum got this from my post above?

Well im not denying im a fucking nutcase, it's in my name. So you win the prize of the day.... well done im proud of you.

I dont feel the need to put anyone on ignore, there's no fun in that

Love the nutcase xoxo

ps this has nothing to do with Brangelina/Maniston. It to do with your conniving behaviour in GR toward fellow members.

Conniving, please!!!!! You've been watching too much CSI!
    This particular conversation has nothing to do with anyone else except you and I at this point.
    God I am just as crazy for responding.
    I will go on my merry way now conniving my way around the board. Fucking hell, where is Horatio when I need him!

Conniving please. You've been watching too much CSI!
    This particular conversation has nothing to do with anyone else except you and I at this point.
    God I am just as crazy for responding.
    I will go on my merry way now conniving my way around the board. Fucking hell, where is Horatio when I need him!
    See your eating your words already. No more replies to me eh? Leave CRAZY out of it, that's me thank you very much, your just a whinging bitch wishing you were crazy.

How old are you? 12?

Yeah, I don't get the whole there are people here who use multiple names to bash Maniston. I guess the Maniston hens can't fathom there is more than one person out there that doesn't worship at teh Chin alter.

I love you Crazy!

Here we go......................

Honestly if I saw the family in a restaurant. I'd bypass looking at Brad, because I don't like boring white bread with my meal. I would have a good and hopefully not too obvious or long at Angelina because she is beautiful. I'd do a quick scan of the kiddos and not think too much of them, because they are cute -- but loads of kiddos are just as cute or cuter.

How old are you? 12?
    I just turned 13 actually..... still got my braces on and my face is still covered in pimples... my oh so MATURE friend

**using immature fingers and counts "two replies from the oh mighty mature one that said she wont respond to me anymore... wtf?"**

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    Yeah, I don't get the whole there are people here who use multiple names to bash Maniston. I guess the Maniston hens can't fathom there is more than one person out there that doesn't worship at teh Chin alter.

I love you Crazy!
    Right back at ya

Careful BIAB, certain people (or should I say person) will start accusing us of being the same person or old friends.... psst dont give our dirty slimy secret away

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Honestly if I saw the family in a restaurant. I'd bypass looking at Brad, because I don't like boring white bread with my meal. I would have a good and hopefully not too obvious or long at Angelina because she is beautiful. I'd do a quick scan of the kiddos and not think too much of them, because they are cute -- but loads of kiddos are just as cute or cuter.
    I would probably make snide comments about the kids because I hate kids in restaurants, they are too loud and annoying. They need a kids section, just like they have for smokers.

Oh, and Crazy, at least I am not the only crazy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I would probably make snide comments about the kids because I hate kids in restaurants, they are too loud and annoying. They need a kids section, just like they have for smokers.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    It's the stale fungus kind to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Careful BIAB, certain people (or should I say person) will start accusing us of being the same person or old friends.... psst dont give our dirty slimy secret away
    I wonder which it is, am I you or are you me? Best keep all our alter Maniston bashing ids in check before someone has a nervous breakdown.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information