Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Brood de Branjelina, "the most gorgeous family," featuring Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

LOL at Grimm. I hope that is made out of ultra flexible material, because if Maniston tried putting that over her chin, it might flip off from the pressure. Heaven forbid if it flipped off and hit her on her snout causing her to ruin her perfect newly done nose

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    It's just as possible to NOT hate Brangelina and to NOT hate Maniston as the other way around, isn't it? It seems like the argument has come full circle. Yet again.
    Yes, PB it is very possible. Hence, my signature.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

^^Good point. I'd forgotten about your sig.

I dislike them both. Is that of any help?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Had a fight, now we have luv and hugses.

Umm, so about that Brangelina... I need to get back to the whole Brad isn't a pretty boy thing... where was I?
    Last edited by Gen X EJC; August 12th, 2007 at 01:18 AM. Reason: peace!
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

If it's of any help, she desn't mean you. Now enough of this. There's gonna be the next Brangelina ban in no time.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Enough already! Do not bring feuds into other threads.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    If it's of any help, she desn't mean you. Now enough of this. There's gonna be the next Brangelina ban in no time.
    Okay obvious CW you know who VC is aiming the accusations at. So who is it? if you were in the same situation im sure it will fire you up. We have every right to defend ourselves. She has accused a bunch of people and have fail to mention any names, until she makes things clear and mention some names eyebrows will be raised.

I know you agree with me here CW your not one to hide behind the bushes either. You are blunt like I am, either people mention names or they shouldnt bother to open their fucking trap otherwise this whole drama wouldnt of incurred.

Not rocket science

Move on for christ sakes. It's the internet shesh. Gen X,I have no prob with you. I am moving on. New day blah blah blah. These 3 celebs are not worth it!

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    See, I definitely do NOT think that Brad is a pretty boy!! I luv me some pretty boys and Brad just isn't close to my cuties. I don't think of him as a rough bad boy (and you can HAVE those, CNN, at least we'll never fight over guys ), but he strikes me as more of a like generic good looking high school guy. He's the spitting image of Robert Redford, and he's not really a *pretty boy*.

Like, pretty boys are the ones who got called gay in high school because they did theater. Bad boys are the ones who got suspended in high school because they did pot. Brad, however, is the guy who got voted Homecoming King. Ya know???
    Robert Redford and Brad Pitt are pretty boys. The "pretty boys" you are describing are Gay. There is a difference.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I'n sick of all this stupid fighting. This is a gossip site. You want to bash each other start up a thread so we won't have to read it. This is a thread on JA & BP. Move it please.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!
    Wth is that btw?

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Robert Redford and Brad Pitt are pretty boys. The "pretty boys" you are describing are Gay. There is a difference.
    Ermmm... not really. I like guys who are metrosexual. And there are more of them all the time, it's really quite lovely.

Well, there you go, you guys can call Brad a pretty boy and I'll just be like, that's cool, I don't like pretty boys, I like metro boys.

Everyone wins.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    <nodz> is hard wurk whorzin all day but I kills dem so itz not as long as screwin dem. But me no cee Moog or Kingie 4 ages cuz dey be doing blow outs, I meanz blow jobz, all day long.
    Yeah, I beenz bizzie givin blow jobz all over town.

But shit, mah jawz gettinz all stretched out 'n' all. Better givez mahsel a restz or I'll have chinz to rival Jenz!!!!!

<<<I've had a few days on holiday, been decorating and now I've got a cold and feel quite tired...blech! I'm quite erratic with my internet use. It's all or nothing sometimes But it's good to see you're still keeping the faith, Gen X EJC!!!! >>>

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    I'n sick of all this stupid fighting. This is a gossip site. You want to bash each other start up a thread so we won't have to read it. This is a thread on JA & BP. Move it please.
    I agree with you. Sometimes it's mildly amusing but it gets old fast. I don't want to read a bunch of threads where people scream fuck you at each other. It's boring.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information