Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Brood de Branjelina, "the most gorgeous family," featuring Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    CNN could you take this to PM? I'm asking this in the nicest way because I think some would like to see the ban on Brangelina reinstated. And life would be so dull without Brangelina threads!
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    **aplogises to CW and others for having to put up with this, back to the thread**
    No PM needed

Hmmm I never actually weighed in on the whether they were the most gorgeous couple thing....

I think they complement each other's looks very well. And the children to me are all super adorable. But I wouldn't say they are the prettiest family in Hollywood, let alone the world.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    Hmmm I never actually weighed in on the whether they were the most gorgeous couple thing....

I think they complement each other's looks very well. And the children to me are all super adorable. But I wouldn't say they are the prettiest family in Hollywood, let alone the world.
    I do think AJ is stunning. I cant deny Brad is a good looking guy but he is not my type. I like rough bad boys not pretty boys. The only reason why I made my train comment is im yet to see a family that was better looking then Brangelina, maybe I need to go out more and stop concentrating on my pimpin.... LOL

I cant deny Brad is a good looking guy but he is not my type. I like rough bad boys not pretty boys.
    See, I definitely do NOT think that Brad is a pretty boy!! I luv me some pretty boys and Brad just isn't close to my cuties. I don't think of him as a rough bad boy (and you can HAVE those, CNN, at least we'll never fight over guys ), but he strikes me as more of a like generic good looking high school guy. He's the spitting image of Robert Redford, and he's not really a *pretty boy*.

Like, pretty boys are the ones who got called gay in high school because they did theater. Bad boys are the ones who got suspended in high school because they did pot. Brad, however, is the guy who got voted Homecoming King. Ya know???
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

She looks totally ill, if she had no breasts we would put her in Nicole Richie prepreg category; he has bad skin and looks very tired these days, too hard to go from no kids to four at his age. I think all the kids are cute but Shiloh is beautiful.

If it doesnt bother you, then you wouldnt be fucking responding to my replies. I will grow up when you fucking stop bulling others and calling out certain members for no particular reason. Lily and other members says worst things about Brangelina, but the thing is I dont care..... I really dont give a fuck, why? because the difference is they have kept it about celebs unlike you, which is why I have no probs with them but you.......shows how much Im in love with Brangelina eh?

I care about what you're fucking posting because your a slimy bitch,. you're the immature moron that just cant say what you want to say, once again stop beating around the bushes and mention some fucking NAMES already. You have admitted you've made the accusations so now finish them off... I want some fucking names.......yeah right, what was i expecting from a spineless bitch like you?

I dont care about the popularity here, I thought people would jump in right left and centre to defend you and I would get slashed and banned here for what ive done....which is nothing, but defending myself and others from your personal indirect attacks.

I will now definately move on and I will keep to my word unlike you.... ill be the bigger person here. However if you continue to make snide nasty indirect attacks to me or others I will call you out. Now that we have this clear, stay the fuck away from me as I will from you. If you have probs with members here speak directly to them if not stfu PERIOD

**aplogises to CW and others for having to put up with this, back to the thread**
    okie dokey I will stop bulling others.
    And don't flatter yourself , I have never been interested enough in you to bother making snide comments until now.
    Now run along and cosy up to your posse.
    I'm over your crap.
    Go Jolie rar rar rar!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    See, I definitely do NOT think that Brad is a pretty boy!! I luv me some pretty boys and Brad just isn't close to my cuties. I don't think of him as a rough bad boy (and you can HAVE those, CNN, at least we'll never fight over guys ), but he strikes me as more of a like generic good looking high school guy. He's the spitting image of Robert Redford, and he's not really a *pretty boy*.

Like, pretty boys are the ones who got called gay in high school because they did theater. Bad boys are the ones who got suspended in high school because they did pot. Brad, however, is the guy who got voted Homecoming King. Ya know???
    There's this guy at work that all the gals ooh ahh over, I think he's a good looking but he looks like a wimp... plus I think he spends more time getting ready and looking in the mirror then we do. My bad boys dont take drugs, have tatts with huge muscles..... They're just scruffy lookin (but smells good) who couldnt give a rats ass what anyone thinks of them. That's why I love this dude im with now. He doesnt take shit from anyone but yet he's so protective of his mother and lil sis........oh and me (but I dont need much protecting tho LOL)

P. S by the way what are you and BIAB up to this weekend?, do you want to fly over to Australia and play in the sandpit with me and my barbies and find other multiple users names to troll GR with... because we care about the BrangelinaManiston so much. Gee is it so hard to believe that more than 1 person in this world thinks the chin is FUG?

stop putting words in my mouth and making trouble. Your the one trying to bring others names into this. If I have a problem with the ones you mention I will surely tell them. So stfu and stop trying to recruit others to help with your pitiful little games.

How many fucking times do I need to say that I don't care for Maniston?? If this is not about Brangelina as you so like repeating then why keep making your own snide comments about them?

Strangely enough all your recent posts are in the Brangelina ones. Surprise fucking surprise.
    Your a fucking little moron and I have no use for you or your pathetic posts anymore. You were fun for a bit but now you bore me to tears.
    If you want to keep going with the name calling then so be it. I will keep it up until I get banned you stupid fucking little twat.
    And if you have a problem with EB, then why don't you talk to her about it. Hypocritical much?

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    stop putting words in my mouth and making trouble. Your the one trying to bring others names into this. If I have a problem with the ones you mention I will surely tell them. So stfu and stop trying to recruit others to help with your pitiful little games.

How many fucking times do I need to say that I don't care for Maniston?? If this is not about Brangelina as you so like repeating then why keep making your own snide comments about them?

Strangely enough all your recent posts are in the Brangelina ones. Surprise fucking surprise.
    Your a fucking little moron and I have no use for you or your pathetic posts anymore. You were fun for a bit but now you bore me to tears.
    If you want to keep going with the name calling then so be it. I will keep it up until I get banned you stupid fucking little twat.
    And if you have a problem with EB, then why don't you talk to her about it. Hypocritical much?
    OMG stop calling me all these nasty names, your hurting my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

aww i missed all the fun.. and not a chin to be found.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^I'm sure there will be more to come. I surely welcome it.

It's just as possible to NOT hate Brangelina and to NOT hate Maniston as the other way around, isn't it? It seems like the argument has come full circle. Yet again.

Yes your right PB. It's crazy. What do I have to do? Make a chin joke. Okay then not by the hair of my chinny chin chin... is that good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    It's just as possible to NOT hate Brangelina and to NOT hate Maniston as the other way around, isn't it? It seems like the argument has come full circle. Yet again.
    Dont be silly, if you dont hate AJ and think JA is fug... you must be a troll who uses multiple names. (Still waiting for names after the accusations)

JA is so perfect we should not include her in our celeb bashing..

Fuck that why dont we throw a anti-chin party

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information