Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

If she wanted to left alone she could did what a normal person does and go to place where she won't be bothered her home town or somewhere away from the lime light not shave her head.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl View Post
    If she wanted to left alone she could did what a normal person does and go to place where she won't be bothered her home town or somewhere away from the lime light not shave her head.
    Truly. I thrashed my hair with bleach once and I cut it short. I didn't have to shave my head. She shaved her head because she's an attention seeking nut. Her family can't have her commited until she's shown that she's a danger to herself or her kids. So there's really nothing they can do. This will look very bad at the custody hearing. If K-Fed wants to majorly improve his image and come out looking like a good guy, he'll take those kids.

Bronze Member

I am concerned. To all the haters you people are EVIL. The girl is clearly distraught about her life. She looks so sad. Someone needs to help her. I mean GOD doesn't anyone give a fuck about her? What kind of family does Britney have? SHE NEEDS INTERVENTION NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    I am concerned. To all the haters you people are EVIL. The girl is clearly distraught about her life. She looks so sad. Someone needs to help her. I mean GOD doesn't anyone give a fuck about her? What kind of family does Britney have? SHE NEEDS INTERVENTION NOW.
    Hello? She's an adult. They can't force her into rehab. No doubt, from Fe's letter, they have done and intervention and it failed.

The only reason I feel sorry for Britney is that despite having $100 million, she can't buy a brain.

I do feel sorry for her kids though.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Truly. I thrashed my hair with bleach once and I cut it short. I didn't have to shave my head. She shaved her head because she's an attention seeking nut. Her family can't have her commited until she's shown that she's a danger to herself or her kids. So there's really nothing they can do. This will look very bad at the custody hearing. If K-Fed wants to majorly improve his image and come out looking like a good guy, he'll take those kids.
    Erm... shaving your head in this manner (where I'm from) is a major cry for help, externalising the inner turmoil/issues/selfharm/whatever.
    By doing this she is externalising that she is a danger to herself, and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we hear on the wire that a) her family has descended on her b) that Kevin/another responsible adult has custody of the kids & c) that she's out of the limelight for a while (with/without comments re: rehab etc).
    As far as the future custody hearings go - she's f*cked it! Until there's a report on her mental health improving / drug use decreasing she wouldn't get them back. Maybe Kevin will get temporary custody of them & he can have a taste of what it's like.....

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Hello? She's an adult. They can't force her into rehab.
    So commit her!!!! If she won't go, get someone to make her as her mental health looks in doubt!!!

However, I agree with you on those poor kids! I hope that she gets / allows herself to get help now so that they can have "normal*" lives.
    *normal for stars' kids....

Hit By Ban Bus!

She SHOULD be distraught about her life, considering SHE did most of the damage. SHE married an idiot that everyone knew was after her money. SHE didn't go on birth control and ended up with two babies a year apart. SHE has taken it upon herself to go out to the clubs and do god knows what there, and be seen doing it by everyone.

We don't know what her family has tried to do for her. Maybe they are actually trying to keep it a private thing, and not pull a Dina Lohan, and tell everyone in the free world, that their daughter is a hot mess.

You cannot help people who do not want to be helped. The stupid bitch needs to get a clue and fix her life, if that is what the little trainwreck famewhore wants. There is no helping those that do not want help! She has to reach out for it instead of being such a twat. She has TWO YOUNG CHILDREN who need a mother not a crazy famewhore and that alone should be driving her to seek help if she needs it. At this point it is all UP TO HER! she is much worse than ANS at this point..at least ANS was an out of her mind constantly drugged up addict. This bitch is just young, spoiled, stupid, and needs to fucking grow up! (And those kids need to be taken from her STAT).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Erm... shaving your head in this manner (where I'm from) is a major cry for help, externalising the inner turmoil/issues/selfharm/whatever.
    By doing this she is externalising that she is a danger to herself, and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we hear on the wire that a) her family has descended on her b) that Kevin/another responsible adult has custody of the kids & c) that she's out of the limelight for a while (with/without comments re: rehab etc).
    As far as the future custody hearings go - she's f*cked it! Until there's a report on her mental health improving / drug use decreasing she wouldn't get them back. Maybe Kevin will get temporary custody of them & he can have a taste of what it's like.....

So commit her!!!! If she won't go, get someone to make her as her mental health looks in doubt!!!

However, I agree with you on those poor kids! I hope that she gets / allows herself to get help now so that they can have "normal*" lives.
    *normal for stars' kids....
    You cannot just 'commit' someone willy nilly. You can have someone detained for 72 hours for a psych eval.- if they are deemed to be an imminent physical threat to themselves or someone else She has not done anything to warrant that. She needs to commit herself at this point or show she is an imminent danger to herself or others.

I am at a complete loss for words...I leave for 12 hours and came back to this. Wow...I agree, she needs to be locked up. Where the fuck is Lynne Spears????
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Anyone else picturing Deborah from Empire Records?

If someone calls the cops and says "so and so is talking about killing themselves", the cops have to come get you and put you in the hospital. This happend to a friend of mine, and although it wasn't true, she had to spend the night in the mental ward under observation.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I just have a question. How can you tell if someone is drugged out (e.g. maybe she took a downer) or mentally ill?

And I think someone made a good point, how easy is it to get assaulted when she has body guards?

Too early to tell IMO...need more reports/facts.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    If someone calls the cops and says "so and so is talking about killing themselves", the cops have to come get you and put you in the hospital. This happend to a friend of mine, and although it wasn't true, she had to spend the night in the mental ward under observation.
    If that is true then your friend should have sued the cops and the hospital.

Haha talk about a mental breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I just have a question. How can you tell if someone is drugged out (e.g. maybe she took a downer) or mentally ill?

And I think someone made a good point, how easy is it to get assaulted when she has body guards?

Too early to tell IMO...need more reports/facts.
    In the US you cannot be put in a mental hospital unless you are deemed to be at imminent risk of doing harm to yourself or someone else. Just being on drugs is not enough. Unless she gets suicidal or homicidal, she is going to have to commit herself. If she is considered a threat to herself or others she can be probated in. (I thnk that is the word) for 72 hours at the most before it would have to come before a judge. (I think that is correct) There are specific procedures in place to protect the public so people do not have other people comitted willynilly.

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information