Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

Yup, this is not good. Girl needs help. But we've been saying this for months now. She seemed on the verge last summer on the Matt Lauer interview. I keep expecting to hear "found dead" any minute now.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

The Britney Express:

Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by justagirl05 View Post
    In some rehab centers if you refuse a drug test so that they can evaluate what form of detox to suit you, they will use hair to test it, as everything comes up in the hair and such. I think her shaving her hair is probably in part to not wanting to "submit" and "acknowledge" drug usage and might parttake in why she left the rehab.

I don't think she thinks she's that far gone. How long till we have another ANS story, this time the star is "Britney"
    Excellent point and it may be that DHS is looking at her. Still, they only need a tiny bit of hair to test. They can test her kids' hair too to see if they've been exposed to drugs.

I can't get that video to pull up on my home computer but, damn, she looks really scary in those photos. All kidding aside, I do hope that someone helps her. Hell, maybe she even needs to be committed?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Nawww! The trainwreck that is Britney has shooting flames, bloody bodies and hostages mixed with toxic waste. That train wreck is too neat and orderly to be Britney's.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    ^I'm sorry, but if she was sexually assaulted, how would the perpetrator know he went too far with a girl who is soooooo sexually out there, on a daily basis? She was more exhibitionist than most professional hookers, for crying out loud!
    I'm not saying that sexually promiscuous people cannot be raped or something, but you'd have to admit it makes it hard for people interacting with her to understand where her limits lie. When you're bombarded with all her heavily sexually natured video clips, home videos, behavior in public (clubs and what not). When she goes around in nightlife like a common barfly, can you see how somebody could mistake that for being "easy"?
    Maybe I'm oversimplifying but I think the boundry is set when the girl says no. shrugs.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    Nawww! The trainwreck that is Britney has shooting flames, bloody bodies and hostages mixed with toxic waste. That train wreck is too neat and orderly to be Britney's.
    Well right now she is just seriously off the rails..she has a bit to go yet before she reaches the epic overcrowded third-world passenger train plunging off a cliff/bridge/viaduct into a deep ravine/swollen river/gasoline tanker truck stage.

this thread has a serious potential at this point to turn into a trainwreck itself. ( see the ongoing 'boundary' mini thread here.)
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I cannot believe that she is not being committed yet. She needs some serious mental help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Maybe I'm oversimplifying but I think the boundry is set when the girl says no. shrugs.
    Sure, for any NORMAL person it would be. Somehow I imagine a person who strips down in the middle of a public place to switch clothes with the exotic dancers there as somebody who may, "just for fun" ride a guy up and then realize too late that not everybody has her "sense of humor", you know?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Maybe the 'don't want to be touched' aspect is her tweaking out from meth. Don't meth addicts have this severe aversion to things on their body? They tend to pick and pluck themselves.

The girl needs help, where's her fucking family?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

On the People magazine website, their doing a play by play of Britney.

Last night I was watching tv and saw Brit and her horrific hair, how much she goes back and forth between blonde and brown, how many extensions it must have in it and how it always looks like shit and thought to myself "she might as well just shave it and start over."

Now I shall think to myself, Paris Hilton might as well retire from public life and live in the Appalachian Mountains. *waits for it*
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She looks good bald.

Too bad she seems to be in such a mess. How many young stars have gone down a similar route? It's not even new, just that the tabloids and paps are so determined. Actors have a union, right? The Actors Guild or whatever? Is there a similar one for singers/musicians? Somewhere in their union contract, they should put something about performers under a certain age are provided mandatory counselling for so many years!

Ugh. I have a feeling that Britney is going the ANS route of destruction. She's been a mess for a long time, but it seems like she really lost it after Jayden's birth. Besides the probable drug and alcohol abuse, could post-partum depression also be a factor in her behavior? When news broke out that Britney filed for divorce, I thought she would finally shape up. Sadly, the opposite happened.

SVZ

She's now just guaranteed the fact that the only men who will be interested in her will be

a) complete trash
    b) gold digging trash

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm to the point that I am so sick of her and her self-induced drama, that I could really give two shits less what happens to her.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information