Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    When I first started reading this, I expected her to be getting tats on her newly shaved noggin.
    A nice dragon? or a skull?

Well she is really over the edge now. Jumped right into the insanity pool.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

If it were anyone else, I wouldn't blink an eye ... lots of women shave their heads and it can look really awesome on some girls. I've actually toyed with the idea myself on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    If it were anyone else, I wouldn't blink an eye ... lots of women shave their heads and it can look really awesome on some girls. I've actually toyed with the idea myself on occasion.
    I always thought that is suited Sinaed O'Conner, and Gail Porter has been really brave with her alopecia. Bless her! (I have much admiration for her! So I've added a cute picture of her)

(and for those that don't know she was a model & went on to be a tv show host, but had a tough time personally & still presents. Heartwarming in an industry that is so caught up on appearance! Gail Porter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Personally I think it's just Britney being lazy y'all. This way she never has to comb her hair or be criticised for not taking care of her hair. No more bad hair days.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    what the f...?? oh my god.

even with her head shaved, you can still see real patches of bald spots, probably due to all her extensions and hair dye changes.
    heany usage of perscription drugs will make your hairfall out in patches. that's why all those old movie queens wore turbans.
    say what you will, y heart goes out to her. this is so sad.

I feel sorry for those kids. Having Kevin and Britney for parents. Now I know why I'm pro-choice

Is Brit Headed for a Breakdown?

Posted Feb 17th 2007 3:00AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Britney Spears, Let's Get This Party Started
    After checking herself out of rehab and slumming it in coach on an American Airlines flight back to L.A., Britney Spears had something to prove.

As soon as she landed, Brit stopped at a Tarzana salon and asked them to shave her head. When the hairdresser refused, a source says Spears "grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself," reports Us Weekly.

Then she jetted over to Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks, where employee Emily Wynne-Hughes says the singer was agitated and a "nightmare" to deal with. When asked about her new 'do, an exasperated Britney told Hughes, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everyone touching me."

Her two new tattoos -- a black, white and pink cross on her hip and red and pink lips on her wrist -- cost $80. During the one-hour visit, the employee noticed a stain on the singer's white handbag, and Brit explained she had "spilled Nyquil all over it."

The employee says it was clear that the fallen pop princess was "on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

From TMZ Is Brit Headed for a Breakdown? - TMZ.com

My God..K-fed is going to get full custody of those kids when she finally goes China Syndrome and completely melts down mentally. Who would have though it a year ago???

"on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

Pedro Almodovar need to make a sequel.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

That Nyquil is some dangerous stuff...

Agitated? I have to wonder what type of drug cocktail she's taking.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    That Nyquil is some dangerous stuff...

Agitated? I have to wonder what type of drug cocktail she's taking.
    Not enough to dull the pain of a tattoo obviously...

Rehab? Bald Britney Checks Into Hair-hab!
    Friday February 16, 2007

Amid conflicting reports of a 24-hour stint in rehab earlier in the week, Britney Spears returned to L.A. Friday on an American Airlines flight from Miami, surprising fellow passengers by sitting in the last row of coach class.
    And within hours after landing, the peripatetic mother-of-two managed once again to shock onlookers. This time by shaving her head and getting two tattoos at a seedy parlor in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley.
    Yes, friends: Shaved. Her. Head.
    Usmagazine.com was there as Britney left her Malibu home Friday evening and paid a visit to a Tarzana salon for her brief stint in, uh, hair-hab.
    A source at the salon says, "Britney came in and said she wanted them to shave her head." According to the source, when the hairdresser refused, "Britney grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself."
    But Britney's night of self-defiling had only just begun.
    We were there again when at about 8:30 p.m. Britney arrived at Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks.
    Store employee Emily Wynne-Hughes tells Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the parlor agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."
    Hughes adds, "She wasn't making sense at all and you could tell she's not in a good place at all, and that she is totally freaking out."
    Hughes tells us Britney then got a black-white-and-pink cross tattooed on her lower hip and red-and-pink lips on her wrist. The price: $80.
    Britney was not an ideal subject, however. "She was a nightmare to deal with," says Hughes. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around."
    At one point during Britney's one-hour visit, Hughes asked Britney why there was a pink stain on her fluffy white handbag and Britney said she had "spilled Nyquil all over it."
    Hughes, who was somewhere between appalled and concerned by what she saw, adds, "After she left the shop we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.'"
    The unconfirmed rehab reports come three days after Spears' former assistant, Felicia Culotta, posted a letter on a Britney fan site saying she is “crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding.”
    Culotta told fans: “I want you to know that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest—ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney."
    As Usmagazine.com reported on Thursday, after partying hard last week in New York City, Spears traveled to South Florida this week for a little R&R with her two sons, 17-month-old Sean Preston and 5-month-old Jayden James. Spears, 25, had checked into the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami around midnight on Monday with her boys, sources told Us."
    Though she originally planned to stay a week, Britney unexpectedly cut her trip short on the night of Valentine’s Day after drinking one glass of champagne from a bottle of Dom Perignon that she ordered to her room, says a source. “She was very eager to [leave] because something happened,” the source tells Us.
    Reps for Spears couldn’t be reached for comment.

* My bold..... from US Magazine. www.usmagazine.com/britney_spears_rehab

Surely her mum is on her way over afther this???

Hughes, who was somewhere between appalled and concerned by what she saw, adds, "After she left the shop we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.'"

If she appeared to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown, they shouldn't have given her the tattoos, they shouldve turned her away.

Gold Member

Buddha

this is soooo disturbing... i mean baldness is fine... just the path leading to it is soooo very upsetting... think of all the little girls that someday may have issues and think she has a clue as to how to answer them ... EWWW

I think she needs to go to a psych ward. This isn't funny any more.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information