Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 563
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

  1. #61
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    44,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooBeth View Post
    Last night I was watching my local news, and all of a sudden in the middle of reporting serious news stories, they say "Britney Spears has checked into a rehab facility, and then checked out after just one day. Onto other news..."

    I was like, WTF? Who the hell cares?
    Well, you bet Britney bulletins, we get Prince Charles bulletins.....I guess it all evens up?

  2. #62
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    With her new clean-shaven look, maybe Baldy could front a Goth band.

  3. #63
    Gold Member AKAMissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nowhere but Here
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    I don't know what to think.
    The only thing that is clear is that Britney needs professional help.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

  4. #64
    Zee
    Zee is offline
    Elite Member Zee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Camping with Einstein
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    Just when I thought things couldn't go downhill for this girl. She manages to outdo herself.

    Titney's going to have cheetos tattooed on her head.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

  5. #65
    OCK
    OCK is offline
    Silver Member OCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    252

    Default


    This train wreck is getting less funny by the day. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she died within the year.

  6. #66
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    This really is sad. I hope that her family and "friends" like Felicia get over their "we're not going to make it any easier for her because she needs to learn a lesson" attitudes and get her the serious help that she needs.

    As far as the report that she was sexually assaulted, it's pretty easy for the perpetrator to know where her boundaries lie. If she doesn't consent or if she objects to the sex act being committed, it's sexual assault. There's really no gray area on that. Her "image" is irrelevant.

  7. #67
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    This really is sad. I hope that her family and "friends" like Felicia get over their "we're not going to make it any easier for her because she needs to learn a lesson" attitudes and get her the serious help that she needs.

    As far as the report that she was sexually assaulted, it's pretty easy for the perpetrator to know where her boundaries lie. If she doesn't consent or if she objects to the sex act being committed, it's sexual assault. There's really no gray area on that. Her "image" is irrelevant.
    Ah, but that's why I mentioned not just her music videos or photoshoots, but her PRIVATE behavior, the way she "goes out for a night on the town" exposing herself, having sexually tinted videos for her "real life" show when she was with K-Fed, was it called "Chaotic"? That was supposedly NOT her image, but the way she "normally" behaves. Nope, ain't buying that people should assume that when she tramps around town, she really is a Churchlady in disguise. I'm not saying, like I said clearly before, that promiscuous people cannot claim rape when they ARE being sexually molested. But in this specific case, where all she did publicly and privately was of a quite provocative and (explicit) sexual nature, it doesn't surprise me if an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault totally got the wrong message from her.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  8. #68
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    22,556

    Default

    Wow!
    Bald in the morning after a wild night, I'd freakkk out!
    Stay home and chill lady!

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  9. #69
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    This really is sad. I hope that her family and "friends" like Felicia get over their "we're not going to make it any easier for her because she needs to learn a lesson" attitudes and get her the serious help that she needs.
    I have not seen anything that says her family and friends have said they will not make it easier for her. What I have seen is that they are concerned. Supposedly attempted an intervention which she refused. They now have said they are standing by to help once she finally hits bottom and admits she needs help. They can not make it easier for her and they can not make her get help. What they can do is not enable her and that appears to be what they have in mind. They are acknowledging her troubles through Felicia. They are not being yes people like ANS surrounded herself with. I hope it works but they are 100% correct that they can not save her from herself.

  10. #70
    Silver Member pinkberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    258

    Default

    This girl is out of it period. She is certainly on something

  11. #71
    Hit By Ban Bus! rockchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    midwest USA
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Britney must have some severe mental issues. Where are the people who are supposed to care about her? This girl needs an intervention fast.

  12. #72
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    44,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Ah, but that's why I mentioned not just her music videos or photoshoots, but her PRIVATE behavior, the way she "goes out for a night on the town" exposing herself, having sexually tinted videos for her "real life" show when she was with K-Fed, was it called "Chaotic"? That was supposedly NOT her image, but the way she "normally" behaves. Nope, ain't buying that people should assume that when she tramps around town, she really is a Churchlady in disguise. I'm not saying, like I said clearly before, that promiscuous people cannot claim rape when they ARE being sexually molested. But in this specific case, where all she did publicly and privately was of a quite provocative and (explicit) sexual nature, it doesn't surprise me if an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault totally got the wrong message from her.
    So When Britney says No she really means yes?
    Should we all go out & buy our purda now?

    "But in this specific case, where all she did publicly and privately was of a quite provocative and (explicit) sexual nature, it doesn't surprise me if an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault totally got the wrong message from her." and therefore it's not assault? Because her message was provocative? She was the instrument of her own asault?

    I disagree with what you appear to be saying, totally, wholeheartedly.
    The view that I believe you are stating is the reason that so many assaults are not reported, not investigated and do not come to trial (in the UK).
    I thought that we'd moved past this viewpoint? We are living in 2007 NOT 1957 afterall.

    (Incidently I have seen girls in UK towns & clubs behaving just like Britney and no-one states or claims that an attack is their fault. Our society has become increasingly sexualized, with diminished personal responsiblilty and more freedoms. I believe that this is just chaos just waiting to happen!)
    Last edited by Novice; February 17th, 2007 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Calmed down so deleted some comments.

  13. #73
    Elite Member o0Amber0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glens Falls, NY
    Posts
    4,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorbeet View Post
    Just when I thought things couldn't go downhill for this girl. She manages to outdo herself.

    Titney's going to have cheetos tattooed on her head.
    No you fool, Doritos.

    In all seriousness, as someone who at one point adored Britney, this bitch has seriously gone insane. She needs to get her shit together and quickly or she's going to end dead. I mean granted, shaving her head was probably the best thing she could've done for her hair it concerns me that people were giving her a tattoo and shaving her head if she was supposedly in some kind of unhealthy state. I thought it was a law that tattoo parlors weren't allowed to work on people who were under the influence of something?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

  14. #74
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,965

    Default

    When I first started reading this, I expected her to be getting tats on her newly shaved noggin.

  15. #75
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So When Britney says No she really means yes?
    Should we all go out & buy our purda now? Are you also suggesting that prostitutes can't be sexually assaulted?

    "But in this specific case, where all she did publicly and privately was of a quite provocative and (explicit) sexual nature, it doesn't surprise me if an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault totally got the wrong message from her." and therefore it's not assault? Because her message was provocative? She was the instrument of her own asault?

    I disagree with what you appear to be saying, totally, wholeheartedly.
    The view that I believe you are stating is the reason that so many assaults are not reported, not investigated and do not come to trial (in the UK).
    I thought that we'd moved past this viewpoint? We are living in 2007 NOT 1957 afterall.

    READ MY MESSAGES OUT LOUD PLEASE. I've said about three times now that "I'm not saying, like I said clearly before, that promiscuous people cannot claim rape when they ARE being sexually molested."
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Britney Spears' new rat's nest hair
    By moomies in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: February 20th, 2007, 07:22 AM
  3. Is it safe for pregnant Britney Spears to dye her hair?
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 9th, 2006, 04:31 PM
  4. Britney Spears Dyed Hair To Help Image
    By twitchy in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 06:39 AM
  5. Britney Spears' stress causing hair loss
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 8th, 2006, 10:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •