Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

She's going to be sexually assaulted with bodyguards and security people always with her?

ETA: or possibly BY a security person?
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    YEah... people are arguing about that now. I'm doubtful about the sexual assault thing. But if its true, OMG. That breaks my heart. That is beyond words horrible.

Oh and lets back off before we get started on the whole she-is-promiscious-therefore-she-cant-be-raped conversation. This is going to get me very heated and some other members on the board who have been assaulted. So lets not bring that into the mess. Cool?
    Uh, excuuuuuuuuse me, I have not seen any of those threads, since I don't visit the entire board. But then, if you'd read my remark I'm not saying that sexually promiscuous people cannot be raped or something, you'd have known I wasn't denying that fact. Okay, cool?

Everything about this moron is ALWAYS been of a sexual nature, it goes as far back as her "innocent" lip-licking schoolgirl act in her breakthrough song and video. SHE is the one who went from that to videos that were increasingly of a sexual nature and not just normal sex, but as provocative as she could make it and still be broadcast. If she'd have the opportunity, she might have gone for bestiality in any next vid. She seems either sexually mixed up in that she wants to provoke for the sake of provoking or because she's sexually way out there. And it goes beyond her professional videos. It goes to her private videos, the things she did for her real life show, the way she dresses for a night out, the pussy shots etc. That's setting yourself up for people having an impression of you for being easy and really rather non discriminate as far as sexual contacts or sexual acts, goes.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Sooo....should Britney wear a blonde wig or a brunette one?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I'm sorry, but I think she's more of a moron than she's ever been a rational, classy adult. She has a whole warped sense of values. I don't think this is exactly a depression, at least not like rational and responsible people would get one. She misses the sense of values and norms for that. This is a moronic, attention ho, version of depression. "I'm so depressed, I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. De Mille" type of depression. She needs help alright. Somebody needs to teach her to be a responsible, sane, decent adult. Off to "Churchlady Bootcamp" with her.
    High-fives HWBL...you so totally expressed my opinion. I have no sympathy for Britney, folks. She's vacant, stupid, and amoral. Oh, and she also has no talent. I don't know if she was sexually assaulted, and I'm not going there.

She could have shaved her head because 1) hair was totally fried 2) she was drunk (I had a friend who shaved her head when she was plastered) or 3) she wants to dramatize her angst. "Look at me; I'm screwed up".

I actually don't think she looks bad sans crappy hair or crappy extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    Definitely blonde. I never thought brunette suited her.

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    I think she should do a head scarf and some big hoop earrings.

I think a carmen miranda headpiece and cha cha dress....would suit the chunky thighs...could still use the hoop earrings
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    High-fives HWBL...you so totally expressed my opinion. I have no sympathy for Britney, folks. She's vacant, stupid, and amoral. Oh, and she also has no talent. I don't know if she was sexually assaulted, and I'm not going there.

She could have shaved her head because 1) hair was totally fried 2) she was drunk (I had a friend who shaved her head when she was plastered) or 3) she wants to dramatize her angst. "Look at me; I'm screwed up".

YAAAAYYYYY, go Churchladies United!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

This bitch should have had an abortion, if she couldn't take care of her kids.

HWBL, I read your entire comments and made my comment in an effort to head off a discussion about her morals/lackthereof and blurring the line between rape and consensual sex. That is all.

Elite Member

the sexual assault, was it even confirmed?
    What saddens me most is there are many people struggling to have kids, undergoing life-threatening procedures and maybe failing and she and her idiot husband couldn't care less about their kids. KFed only sees them as a meal ticket (a fat one), that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post

A friend of mine used to cut chunks of her hair off when she was self-harming. Apparently its quite a common phenomenon; so you can imagine what I was thinking when I saw these pictures.

I apprectiate that Britney appears to becoming a bigger train-wreak than ANS - but if this is the case, as a fellow human I pity her. As someone with seemingly endless resources, I'm angry that she can't get her shit together and wonder how much her upbringing is o blame as she appears not to have the tools & skill to deal with "life".

On another note ENT Lawyer (says that he) has business dealing with her & his quote re: rehab is:-

Friday, February 16, 2007

Britney In Rehab Reports Are False

Britney Spears did not check into a rehab program and then check out 24 hours later as TMZ is reporting, nor did she enter a rehab program as Extra is reporting. I am not saying she will not enter rehab or looked into rehabilitation programs. I am saying that the current media reports are untrue as reported to me.

Posted by ent lawyer at 1:18 PM

This was posted LA time....

I am speachless...
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

What the hell is going on? Weird!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Last night I was watching my local news, and all of a sudden in the middle of reporting serious news stories, they say "Britney Spears has checked into a rehab facility, and then checked out after just one day. Onto other news..."

I was like, WTF? Who the hell cares?

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information