Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

HOLY SHIT this was just posted on ONTD:

RUMORED TO BE TRUE:

EXCLUSIVE: BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

My uncle is a nurse at CSMC and texted me 10 minutes ago saying Britney Spears was admitted about an hour ago. He's going to text me when he finds out why and any more information. I'm scared! I don't know what's going on with her.

^^ woah keep us posted...poor girl she needs so much help and I really do want to see her happy again..

Bronze Member

Here is a different video that wasn't on x17

YouTube - Britney Goes Bald!

UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

I don't have many details. My uncle called and said she just left. He didn't see her or deal with her, one of his friend co-workers was around her for a minute. Somebody she was with brought her there and admitted her. His friend said she acted like she wasn't "there" and seemed disturbed. Because it's confidental, he doesn't know what she was admitted for or what she saw the doctor about. Oh, almost forgot, she was WEARING A DARK COLORED WIG. I'm so freaked out. I just want her to be normal and cute again like pre-Slave 4 U.
    ohnotheydidnt: OMFG BRITNEY SHEARS CHOPPED OFF HER HAIR

Elite Member

OMG! Major meltdown. I know she's an adult and all, but where the hell are her parents? Somebody needs to intervene and get her help - NOW! I'm worried about her two kids in the midst of all of this.

I really thought her leaving K-Fed was the beginning of her transformation, not the beginning of the end.

I'm sorry, but I think she's more of a moron than she's ever been a rational, classy adult. She has a whole warped sense of values. I don't think this is exactly a depression, at least not like rational and responsible people would get one. She misses the sense of values and norms for that. This is a moronic, attention ho, version of depression. "I'm so depressed, I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. De Mille" type of depression. She needs help alright. Somebody needs to teach her to be a responsible, sane, decent adult. Off to "Churchlady Bootcamp" with her.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I think Britney is too dumb to function as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    She needs help alright. Somebody needs to teach her to be a responsible, sane, decent adult. Off to "Churchlady Bootcamp" with her.
    Yep totally agreed, sorry, but my FIRST unplanned pregnancy slapped me into reality, second one really made me a tough as nails wife and mother...FOR THEM...get it together Shitney, life sucks at least half the time for most of us who aren't famous, why not you too?

Deal, and get off whatever smack your shooting up or snorting...whatever the hell she went to "rehab" for, get the fuck rid of it and be a mother to the two beings you created and face real life.
    Drive-by poster

Blog Entries

K this might sound a bit sick, but I keep expecting to hear that she's killed herself, or attempted suicide or something...I can only imagine where her sons are...her mother needs to get involved
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

She was sexually assaulted prior to shaving her head. She was getting checked out. I really don't feel like I should be writing this though. We can share the guilt.

Source: ONTD

Someone else said:

at cedars basically.. she was pacing and scratching her head a lot. when she wouldn't answer questions or talk the dr. told her that he had other @#%$ to do, and if she was going to be a pain she could leave. so with her friend at her side begging and pleading with her to stay, she walked out.
    apparently she barely said a word. They think meth

Blog Entries

She was sexually assaulted? Jeez if that's for real poor thing... I can't believe they're thinking meth...

I am just completely shocked..
    sounds like her lack of hair is the least of her problems now.

^I'm sorry, but if she was sexually assaulted, how would the perpetrator know he went too far with a girl who is soooooo sexually out there, on a daily basis? She was more exhibitionist than most professional hookers, for crying out loud!
    I'm not saying that sexually promiscuous people cannot be raped or something, but you'd have to admit it makes it hard for people interacting with her to understand where her limits lie. When you're bombarded with all her heavily sexually natured video clips, home videos, behavior in public (clubs and what not). When she goes around in nightlife like a common barfly, can you see how somebody could mistake that for being "easy"?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

YEah... people are arguing about that now. I'm doubtful about the sexual assault thing. But if its true, OMG. That breaks my heart. That is beyond words horrible.

Oh and lets back off before we get started on the whole she-is-promiscious-therefore-she-cant-be-raped conversation. This is going to get me very heated and some other members on the board who have been assaulted. So lets not bring that into the mess. Cool?

Blog Entries

I see what you're saying, HWBL, but I think there are always signs that a person has gone too far, no matter if that person is a saint or a sinner like Britney. Unless Britney was completely out of it, and she couldn't make any signs, but in that case the person should have had more of a moral conscience.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information