Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Someone elsewhere wrote that she wants custody of her kids as much as Susan Smith did.
    OUCH!!! THAT'S HARSH (although probably true).

Wow Mooms, you may be totally right!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

It's a damn shame Grim had to fly home today. He'd love this shit.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Who could've thunk there'd be a worse celeb parent than Michael Jackson, huh?
    He dangled little Blanket from a balcony. But Shitney's oldest suffered a head injury when he fell off a chair (that was the story, right?) and now God only knows where her offspring is at and who's actually minding them
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Those kids would be better off with KFed. He might not be the most loving parent, but next to Britney he looks like Parent of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Maybe the 'don't want to be touched' aspect is her tweaking out from meth. Don't meth addicts have this severe aversion to things on their body? They tend to pick and pluck themselves.

Good point Dean.

It is also not unheard of for people not wanting to be touched after being sexually assalted. Maybe shaving her head was a coping mechanism...Or she could be bat shit crazy..I just hope she gets help before she screws up her kids.

Where is Grim and Lobes...Come on guys, I cannot wait to hear what you have to say. I read all 10 pages just to look for your posts..

On second thought maybe she was jealous that ANS was getting too much publicity.
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Quote Originally Posted by mammabear View Post

On second thought maybe she was jealous that ANS was getting too much publicity.
    Yeah, you never know with these attention addicts.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Gold Member

She is such a trainwreck. She looks so bad with the bald head. Hopefully she starts wearing a wig to cover it. She is either so drugged up all the time she doesn't know what she's doing or is rebelling by doing everything anti-mainstream to shock people.

Britney is a precious human being and child. I wonder who of those here calling her whore, slut, mocking her sick behaviour, will then be the first ones here crying if her lifestyle should kill her soon.

She deserves our sympathies and thoughts. She is precious and needs our good wishes, she is much too talented to let go to waste compared to other young adults.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    You know, I think this may have something to do with Kevin. I've always felt that he had some kind of control over her, like emotionally manipulative. Wonder if he called her on Valentine's Day and said something that precipitated this breakdown? She's already dumb as a rock and hurt by Kevin, it probably wouldn't take much to push her over the edge, and I bet Kevin knows exactly what to say to do it.

I once dated a guy like that, he knew what my vulnerabilities were and how to push my buttons. I see a lot of the same in Kevin.
    Oh c'mon! When will Britney take the responsibility for her behavior? She a 25 year old woman, mother of 2, she's been a determined and driven person since she was a child. She's got everything she always wanted and now I believe she's burnt out.

In one of the Chaotic episodes K-fed asked her if she always gets what she wants and she nodded her head and said yes, Justin also descibed her as "clever" in a magazine article. I don't think Britney is highly intelligent, but I do thinks she's calculated and as Justin said clever.

I believe Britney loves the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Britney is a precious human being and child. I wonder who of those here calling her whore, slut, mocking her sick behaviour, will then be the first ones here crying if her lifestyle should kill her soon.

She deserves our sympathies and thoughts. She is precious and needs our good wishes, she is much too talented to let go to waste compared to other young adults.
    She's talented? Her music is crap and she's not much of a singer. She's a pretty good dancer, but then a lot of people are pretty good dancers.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Like I already said, she had many many chances to get herself straighten out and she chose not to. You can't call us heartless bitches for not feeling sorry for her. There are people who are so much less fortunate and still survive, raise kids at young age (some younger than Brit) get an education and make themselves decent and worthy human beings.

And you must be kidding about her talent.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Child? She is an adult. And too talented to let go to waste compared to other young adults..what? I think she has little if any 'talent; and she is LESS deserving than nearly every other young adult because she has more opportunities(even still) than most of the younger adults out there and is just being an irresponsible, spoiled, nasty little bitch who is ignoring her two small children. I have little if any sympathy for this bitch.(I had more for ANS-at least she was truly an addict..this bitch is just a spoiled mess).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Who could've thunk there'd be a worse celeb parent than Michael Jackson, huh?
    He dangled little Blanket from a balcony. But Shitney's oldest suffered a head injury when he fell off a chair (that was the story, right?) and now God only knows where her offspring is at and who's actually minding them
    There are much worse parents, much worse, please. Just see the news, and you get what I mean. I don't even think her kids miss her that much anymore, given the time she actually spends with them ...IF she gets to spend ANY time with them when the cameras are not around anyway, I mean, someone who parties all night long, gets fucking wasted like she does, has to sleep during the day non? Kids are growing up with babysitters, that's my point. But nevermind.

Girl begs for attention, girl is down on her knees beging for attention. This girl is desperate. And she will pretty much do anything to be on the news. She could've done this at home godamnit! But nope, let's do it where the cameras are. Voilá Britney, you ARE the news! Enjoy. While everyone else laughs at your expense.

This is degredating, and so sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Like I already said, she had many many chances to get herself straighten out and she chose not to. You can't call us heartless bitches for not feeling sorry for her. There are people who are so much less fortunate and still survive, raise kids at young age (some younger than Brit) get an education and make themselves decent and worthy human beings.

And you must be kidding about her talent.

Well said Moomies...I had kids young and I settled down and stepped up to the plate. Gone are my club hopping days and selfish ways. My kids are way more important than a good buzz.
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information