Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears' lipsynching concert woes

So pathetic.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    This makes it that much more pathetic, it's so brainless and easy, and yet SHE IS MANAGING TO EFF IT UP ROYALLY!!! It's hard to like someone like this, and hard to understand the fans that still love her and put up with it.
    Well she's going to have to do better than 12 minute concerts. People won't put up with that for long. And to do longer concerts, she needs to be in better shape. Not sure I see her sticking with it. I've never been a fan, but it sure is interesting watching her mess up every opportunity she has...

I'm still hoping she will come to her senses and crawl into a deep dark hole far away from the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    She will.

Britney never sings live. All she has to do is lose weight, assemble an album of songs from some top producers, then shake her ass to it. That's it.

Britney knows how to make a spectacle of herself professionally and in her personal life. Its always what will Britney do next? She's Madonna-lite.
    Yes but the problem i think here is that Britney seems incapable of listening to any advice. From the clips and photo's i have seen of her micro-mini 'comeback' i am not impressed. I am actually embarrased for her. The clothes, the hair, the make and dance routines remind me more of a stripper than a A list star trying to make a comeback.

I know these are mini concerts, but she's hardly making an effort, so why bother?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just goes to show that these people behind the scenes who produce the concerts know what the heck they are doing. Can't tell me that Madonna comes up with all those ideas and moves... it's the choreographers, stylists, etc. etc. etc. Without those Britney is lost, and appears the fool for being defiant and stubborn about it. Maybe she can't really afford it anymore either. The good industry people go with the hot projects. And nobody wants to risk their name associated with a potential flop.

^^Exactly right. And since I fully delight in seeing her fail, it tickles me that all that common sense is going straight over her nappy-ass, cheap-Barbie-weave head. Heehee!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information