Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news...judge about to rule on custody of Anna Nicole Smith

Right, but the mother is so im not sure how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    I'm waiting for the bombshell... Larry Birkhead is NOT the father!
    Hahaha I would die if it turns out to be that Prince dude.

eww that would be freakin scary

agreed with Tater_Tot that Dannielynn could be a little messed up because ANS did take drugs during the pregnancy, I hoping that they find out if Dannielynn was effected.

Quote Originally Posted by LB_TheHillsFan View Post
    HKS should just do the friggen paternity test. Since he's been refusing the testing I think he mite be holding off because he mite know that his not the father of Dannielynn.
    I'm sure he knows he's not the father. That's why they ran off to the Bahamas. He could be listed as the father without any proof. Anyone could've signed that birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    I'm sure he knows he's not the father. That's why they ran off to the Bahamas. He could be listed as the father without any proof. Anyone could've signed that birth certificate.

Agreed!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nancy Grace is saying that the decision to run to the Bahamas was a tax decision as well as a running from paternity decision. I'm not sure, but if Dannielynn did inherit something from J. Howard's estate through ANS, there could be some sort of tax shelter re the money (and, obviously, other matters).

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    The baby isn't a U.S. citizen, is she? She was born in the Bahamas....
    The law is in one of the threads here.

She is a U.S. citizen and not a citizen of the Bahamas. In order to be a citizen of the Bahamas, one of her parents must be a citizen and ANS only had residency.

Elite Member

I have no doubt whatsoever that Dannielynn was born with drugs in her system. Anna was a drug addict and took Methadone for years I think. She did not stop during her pregnancy. Isn't Methadone like a synthetic heroin? That child was probably born addicted. Maybe they went to the Bahamas not because it was Howard's doing...maybe Anna didn't want her kid to be taken from her and she wanted that baby born away from Child Protective Services.

I have read this whole thread and I am more confused than ever!

Part of me thinks that HKS really did love her and is just trying to do what she wanted. But at the same time, he has to realize that she was severely drugged up and irrational most of the time. He needs to do the right thing here and end this fiasco by letting Dannielynn be with her real father and removing himself from anything else pertaining to ANS.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Maybe they went to the Bahamas not because it was Howard's doing... maybe Anna didn't want her kid to be taken from her and she wanted that baby born away from Child Protective Services.
    All of this is what various commentators said weeks ago regarding the drug use, CPS, and the paternity issue.

HKS even said that he loved her & Daniel, but I truely think that Birkhead is the father of Dannielynn, they have the same eyes. HKS should just understand & try to move on with his life, but I'm sure if HKS asked Birkhead for visitation rights & Birkhead says yes then HKS could go see Dannielynn.

Yeah, the best thing HKS could do for himself and Dannielynn right now would be to give her up and apologize, saying that he did it all for Anna because he loved her. He could go on Oprah or something. The American public are very forgiving. But the longer he keeps this up, the worse it's gonna be for him and any future he wants to make for himself back in L.A. Anna is gone. It's time for him to move on.

Elite Member

I also think Howard is trying to cover up for Anna. He was a friend, a confidant and as he said financially dependent on her...he basically had to go to the Bahamas with her. She was his only client. She was his friend. I don't think he ever wanted to betray her. There's probably nothing he wouldn't do for her, including lying for her and helping her out. Even saying he was her child's father to cover up her drug use. He probably didn't want to 'rat her out' then and he still doesn't want to. He's trying to cover up for an addict like a lot of people do for people with substance abuse problems.

Howard needs to wake up and do the right thing. Anna's gone. It's about Dannielynn now.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information