Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Brad Pitt May Not Be The Father, Says Angelina Jolie

Default Re: Brad Pitt May Not Be The Father, Says Angelina Jolie

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy
    There's 24 pages here!
    Sometimes when it falls to the second or third page, I go find it just to see what'll happen...sick? yes. fun? hell yeah!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

LOL, well i think you mean there is a difference between referencing to gossip/rumor and referencing to real interview. I don't reference to rumors because: a) there are too many of them; b) they are lies. But honestly, the guy does not conduct many interviews so it's easy to remember unlike the case of AJ and JA.

^^ Yeah but you remembered years of publications, right? Hell Kari, I was ready for you to break out volume numbers.

^ Yup, lol. Wait i think i might know the volume numbers

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    If you can show me a link to legitimate interviews of JA i would locate that quote, i am 200% sure about it. I remember i was surprised when she said so. And no Brad was not working when she was working in the 8th season, he took off two years from working.

As for Brad Pitt i remember i read that quote and (it was before 2003 actually), unlike you i didn't deny it. I said he said it during her "two years window" which to me meant someone was being "supportive" since she said it first. Brad has ALWAYS talked about his desire for family and kids way before Jennifer Aniston and during her time. and yes Brad said it had nothing to do with kids but he also it had nothing to do with Angelina. So do you believe him in everything or do you choose what you believe? For me i believe what makes sense
    No, it was a 2003 issue. And if Jennifer had a "two year window", this quote you claim she said in 2000, that would make it 2002 not 2003 which is when the quotes are from. I'm sure you're smart enough to locate what you're looking for, it's not my job, try Yahoo. But I looked for that quote, in all her interviews from 1998-2003 and I couldnt find it. Unless you can do some research and prove me wrong but you dont have too. The only mention of anything related to a window was as I mentioned before, getting pregnant while her TV show character was pregnant. Maybe you've got your legitimate interviews and tabloids mixed up.

As I said, you talk, it doesnt mean it's immediate. He talked, they both talked, everyone talks, most couples talk about what they want in their future, future being the key word. It wasnt until 2004 that they both went on record and said they were trying to have a baby, Brad said he finally had his shit together and was at a place where he was ready, Jennifer was talking about how she was taking prenatal vitamins and mapping out what was going to happen that year because she was taking months off after Friends finished while he was working non stop. I dont know how much more detail one wants.

You're talking about "what makes sense" when the man you idolise swore it had nothing to do with children. Why arent you taking Brad's word for it. Is that because you want to believe that his marriage ended because the selfish wife wouldnt have kids because you think that will justify the situation and his relationship with his co star. If you dont believe Brad when he said it had nothing to do with children, you're suggesting he's a liar. And that opens a whole new can of worms, if he can be dishonest to someone's face about that, what else has he been lying about?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information