Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt is an idiot

It's in me private collection my dear.

Plain or salt and butter?
    So very nice of you to share. Oodles of butter for me please. This will be a good discussion to watch.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Did you read any of my posts or did you just wait for my s/n to appear and go off?

Did I not say I feel for her? Just because I sympathize with someone does not mean I have to agree with what she does? She is totally money grubbing. Yes, she lost her husband. Ok. She is not the only person to have suffered through that.

This woman became famous on her husband's name. That is the bottom line. If you have a problem with those who see this is a woman milking money from the sympathetic, oh boo hoo.

This woman is grabbing every dollar that floats her way. I do not care who it is who is doing this. She is doing the very same thing people did after Anna Nicole died. They were brought to task for using the dead ANS for money, but Pearl is different? Puh-leeze.

If telling the truth is being hostile, this world is totally effed up and I now know why. I am not being hostile. Others are just too soft. She is pimping her dead husband and kid the same way ANS was pimped by everyone after her death.
    I totally disagree with everything you just said. It's not everyday a pregnant woman's husband is kidnapped and then beheaded for the world to see. I would have wrote a book too, not only to purge the anger from my system but also for the money if I had a child to raise alone. Just my two cents worth.

Marianne was apparently fine with Veingie portraying her in this movie, so what's all the fuss?

Maybe she thought it was okay b/c Veingie is of French decent, who knows. They're both French, right?

Honestly I think Manichin should've played Marianne-- that'd be funny as fuck!!! I'd go seen it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    I totally disagree with everything you just said. It's not everyday a pregnant woman's husband is kidnapped and then beheaded for the world to see. I would have wrote a book too, not only to purge the anger from my system but also for the money if I had a child to raise alone. Just my two cents worth.
    Loss is loss. There are different ways it may happen, but it all hurts.

No one has to agree with me. I am not asking for it. I am perfectly fine thinking for myself, which sometimes takes me out of the collective mind.

Isn't capitalism -- pimping, hustling any way you can to make money -- exactly what the troops are supposed to be fighting for in Iraq? The American dream of grabbing as big a piece of the pie as you can is what the entire Republican party stands for. Or is only bad for people to earn a living this way if you happen to dislike them? Just wondering.

I am sure you apply this logic to EVERYONE who has ever written a book about anything bad that has ever happened to them. That is a very long list to say the least.

I think the suggestion that Marianne Pearl is doing this simply to make money is despicable. She was a writer and a journalist BEFORE she even met her husband, so she wasn't exactly an unknown. And as another poster said, it's not very likely that she's even making a lot of money from it. But I guess people like ANS -- who was literally a prostitute -- are far superior.
    Pearl is also drawing attention to the fact that the crime of her husband's death is still unsolved -- or should she pretend that isn't the case, too? I would think she would be applauded for helping to fight terrorism rather than pilloried for trying to earn a living at the same time.

To compare ANS' situation to Marianne Pearl's makes me want to throw up, frankly. The two situations could not be more different to any person who wasn't consumed by hatred for Pearl, Pitt and Jolie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    ITA. That poor baby lost his daddy, he never even had the chance to meet him.
    It won't bring his father back, but at least he'll have the chance to live an easier life.

Quote Originally Posted by DVS_one View Post
    OH gimme a break. If there were no money in non fiction books there would be NONE on the shelves. As it is there are plenty. It may not be a get rich scheme as you put it, but there is a profit margin to be had or the book would have never made it to print. And the profit margin is probably escalated when the book is sold as movie rights.
    Hmm. You don't have to be rude to me. (Thanks for the welcome to this forum.) Publishing is a business of very narrow profit margins, the average nonfiction book in the U.S. sells around 10,000 copies, and the author gets only royalties from the books. Fiction can be even worse. Oh, I forgot--I must have no frickin' clue what I'm talking about, because I'm not you. *Bows head in shame.*
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

that was rude? lol

better thicken up that skin.. head over to one of the angelina jolie/Jawnifer chiniston threads, pick a side, have at it
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Hmm. You don't have to be rude to me. (Thanks for the welcome to this forum.) Publishing is a business of very narrow profit margins, the average nonfiction book in the U.S. sells around 10,000 copies, and the author gets only royalties from the books. Fiction can be even worse. Oh, I forgot--I must have no frickin' clue what I'm talking about, because I'm not you. *Bows head in shame.*
    Mmmmk.
    As for welcoming you to the forum... there is a thread for that.. AND as far as I know I am not the door greeter today.
    As far as your expertise into the world of publishing profit margins I happen to know that if something isnt profitable then guess what?... its not something that is done over and over again only to lose more fucking money. Try again sweetie.

While you are bowing down kindly paint my toenails. Id like a flesh pinkish tan color ... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    The two situations could not be more different to any person who wasn't consumed by hatred for Pearl, Pitt and Jolie.
    Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by DVS_one View Post
    Mmmmk.
    As for welcoming you to the forum... there is a thread for that.. AND as far as I know I am not the door greeter today.
    As far as your expertise into the world of publishing profit margins I happen to know that if something isnt profitable then guess what?... its not something that is done over and over again only to lose more fucking money. Try again sweetie.

While you are bowing down kindly paint my toenails. Id like a flesh pinkish tan color ... Thanks.
    now THAT'S cunty!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

... haaaaaaaaaaaaa OMG.. I need air. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    now THAT'S cunty!
    *snicker* .. coming from you Grimm that is a compliment!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    I agree with you there ... unless you write a lot and have a very well known name and following, you generally won't make much money from a book alone.

Welcome to the forum.

Christ alfriggenmighty. Why can't anyone diss the Brangelina's without being called out for being vicious haters? Yes I can't stand a bar of Vanilla Pitt and Veinalina but that doesn't mean I love Jennifer either. In fact why is she even mentioned here anymore?

Until she does something that interests me, I can't care to hear about her. Yes I think she was wronged but so have many of others. This has just made news because it is Angelina, goddess of the original trout pout.

You can diss on AJ without liking JA you know. Why is that such a hard concept to follow? Your constant whining about it just makes it seem more pathetic. Most of us don't give a friggen toss about Maniston. Do I think she is gorgeous? No, but she is not dog's dinner either. Do I think Jolie is gorgeous? Yes for the most part but she is disgustingly thin with horrific granny arms. She is such an easy target. If you don't like it, tough titties or saggy titties whatever you wanna make of Jolie's concave chest these days. Why even bring JA into this anymore? It certainly doesn't add any weight to the argument. Waits for the voodoo bashing.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information