Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 348

Thread: Brad Pitt is an idiot

  1. #271
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    ^^You're right, Revelling, it would make for an interesting short story. Or maybe a poem. Hmmm.

    And if Mr. Aniston doesn't feel bad about flaunting his massive chin, man-poison personality, and a nearly non-existant career then why should either of us feel bad about making fun of those flaws?

  2. #272
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  3. #273
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ditto....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  4. #274
    Gold Member WitchHazelEyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Outside of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Sometimes I wonder exactly what Jennifer Aniston did to all of you to make you hate her with such venom.

    She certainly doesn't seem like an awful person to me, but I guess having a larger than average chin is enough justification for hate... hmph, whatever.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

  5. #275
    Elite Member Picara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    Sometimes I wonder exactly what Jennifer Aniston did to all of you to make you hate her with such venom.

    She certainly doesn't seem like an awful person to me, but I guess having a larger than average chin is enough justification for hate... hmph, whatever.
    I think the Jolie worshippers are threatened by her, for some reason.

  6. #276
    Elite Member Born In A Brothel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,395

    Default

    Sven, Svennifer.

    Carry on..

  7. #277
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I am an equal opportunity beeyotch. I am no fan of Angelin Veinya or Cad Pitt either.

    Anniston rode the "poor me" wave far too long. She is not the only woman ever dumped. The man wanted kids. I have to believe crying like a little beeyotch on TV about it was an indication she should think about his family desires. Veiny saw that weakness and lo and behold, here comes Shiloh, after Veiny said she would not date a married man Dumping your wife for a maneater isn't on my list of great traits either.

    If one does not want to be judged by the public and have others speak on it, don't become famous and don't do dirty deeds that will be publicized.

    This is no different than those who bash Brit, Lohan, or Parisite.



  8. #278
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,881

    Default

    Anniston rode the "poor me" wave far too long.

    I really don't know why people keep saying this. She did a few interviews following the divorce, much the same as any celebrity would have done. And that was it. I haven't heard her say a word about it in ages.

    It seems to be gossipers that are riding that particular wave, not Aniston.

  9. #279
    Elite Member Born In A Brothel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,395

    Default

    ITA, InSane!

    I'm no fan of any of them either really. I think Angelina is beautiful and does good deeds, but that's the extent of it.

    I just prefer the winning "team", I'm easy like that.

  10. #280
    Elite Member Picara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I am an equal opportunity beeyotch. I am no fan of Angelin Veinya or Cad Pitt either.

    Anniston rode the "poor me" wave far too long. She is not the only woman ever dumped. The man wanted kids. I have to believe crying like a little beeyotch on TV about it was an indication she should think about his family desires. Veiny saw that weakness and lo and behold, here comes Shiloh, after Veiny said she would not date a married man Dumping your wife for a maneater isn't on my list of great traits either.

    If one does not want to be judged by the public and have others speak on it, don't become famous and don't do dirty deeds that will be publicized.

    This is no different than those who bash Brit, Lohan, or Parisite.
    I don't think Jen is on par with Brit, Lohan or Parisite. Do you? I mean, we never really hear much about her. Nothing scandalous anyway.

    Besides, you truly are an equal opportunity snarker Revelling. It's the ones who never utter a bad word about Veingelina, but create poems about Jen that I'm referring to.

  11. #281
    Elite Member Born In A Brothel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Anniston rode the "poor me" wave far too long.

    I really don't know why people keep saying this. She did a few interviews following the divorce, much the same as any celebrity would have done. And that was it. I haven't heard her say a word about it in ages.

    It seems to be gossipers that are riding that particular wave, not Aniston.
    To be fair, she did say she throws herself pity-parties.

    We don't really know when they ended, if they did.

  12. #282
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    To be fair, she did say she throws herself pity-parties.

    We don't really know when they ended, if they did.
    Well, like I said, she hasn't uttered a word about it in ages and appears to be perfectly fine with her life now as it is.

    I personally just find it tiring that the same old thing is dished out over and over.

  13. #283
    Elite Member Picara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Anniston rode the "poor me" wave far too long.

    I really don't know why people keep saying this. She did a few interviews following the divorce, much the same as any celebrity would have done. And that was it. I haven't heard her say a word about it in ages.

    It seems to be gossipers that are riding that particular wave, not Aniston.
    That's so true. I haven't read a "poor me" since Vanity Fair. The Holie fans rip on Jen for more than equal opportunity snarking. Maybe they think Brad could go back to Jen someday and that throws their world into a tizzy.

  14. #284
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    ITA, InSane!

    I'm no fan of any of them either really. I think Angelina is beautiful and does good deeds, but that's the extent of it.

    I just prefer the winning "team", I'm easy like that.
    I wonder if any of them are winners really. I do wonder if the adoptions are for all the right reasons, ya know. It seems Brad is more of the hands on parent, but he never hid his desire for a family.

    Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I don't think Jen is on par with Brit, Lohan or Parisite. Do you? I mean, we never really hear much about her. Nothing scandalous anyway.

    Besides, you truly are an equal opportunity snarker Revelling. It's the ones who never utter a bad word about Veingelina, but create poems about Jen that I'm referring to.
    Ok, fair enough, Aniston does not create the numerous scandals those three do. She has been quiet and low key, but I still remember that sensitivity chip comment. Marrying a man who wants a family and chasing a stellar movie career (note to Ani, IT AIN'T HAPPENING!) is not being very sensitive either.



  15. #285
    Elite Member Picara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post



    Ok, fair enough, Aniston does not create the numerous scandals those three do. She has been quiet and low key, but I still remember that sensitivity chip comment. Marrying a man who wants a family and chasing a stellar movie career (note to Ani, IT AIN'T HAPPENING!) is not being very sensitive either.
    True, but that was awhile ago. Honestly, I expected that she would say a lot worse about them. I don't think she's uttered one bad word about Holie. How many of us could say we'd be able to do the same? I know I couldn't! LOL.

    That said, I've never been a fan of her. But I find her to boring to make the effort to write a poem about her. But that's just me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brad Pitt is no better than...
    By CrabApple19777 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 25th, 2006, 09:13 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: March 4th, 2006, 04:11 AM
  3. Brad Pitt looking for gay role
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: February 1st, 2006, 09:49 AM
  4. Brad Pitt learning to fly
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 28th, 2005, 02:29 AM
  5. How are Brad Pitt and Jude Law different??
    By vonvyne in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 25th, 2005, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •