Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by DVS_one View Post
    Are you under the impression this is about YOU, AGAIN????? I am willing to bet todays lotto wins and beer money it isnt.

Seriously are you a wannabe starlet that comes here thinking the threads and insults in them are directed solely at you??? Take a deep breath PB. I dont think .... oh hell I know... AJ/JA/BP.. or even Ms Pearl give a flying pigs ass how you feel as to their popularity and/or something regarding FANTARDS.. hell they probably sitting home calling ALL people in the gossip chat world that and many other things.

Oh, Brad Pitt is an idiot. That statement reminds me of someone who learns a new word from the "word of the day" section of the newspaper and drops it every chance he gets. I doubt he could identify Winston in a photo lineup, even if the other two pictures were Kermit the Frog and Big Bird.

Great commentary by posters. Loved the history lesson. I think we can all agree the we are all Americans without any name in front of it. We all agree that Brad is an idiot. We all agree that we love the first ammendent "freedom of speech". God bless America (maybe something we don't agree on), but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I doubt he could identify Winston in a photo lineup, even if the other two pictures were Kermit the Frog and Big Bird.
    I think you're right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Yes, I know what you're saying. My point is that Jolie is not a mega star and given her previous movies, she's not a selling name.

My point being that Jolie was not cast as Pearl in hopes of having this movie become a blockbuster. I also do not think she cares about getting another Oscar.
    she didn't land the part due to her name or star power (I agree with you on that) - she got the part because of Plan B....

Oh, Brad Pitt is an idiot. That statement reminds me of someone who learns a new word from the "word of the day" section of the newspaper and drops it every chance he gets. I doubt he could identify Winston in a photo lineup, even if the other two pictures were Kermit the Frog and Big Bird.
    that's kinda my thought too (PeeWee's Playhouse flashback, though) - someone's coached him on this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    someone's coached him on this.
    It was written on the palm of his hand. We can't have him appearing to be a p-whipped blond himbo...anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she didn't land the part due to her name or star power (I agree with you on that) - she got the part because of Plan B....

that's kinda my thought too (PeeWee's Playhouse flashback, though) - someone's coached him on this.
    My money is on Angelina.

angelina's "makeup" job in this movie is ridiculous. the wig looks beyond silly and nothing like the real woman's.

Bronze Member

like Winston Churchill!? Really? How so Brad, please explain. That idiot has never read a word spoken by W. Churchill, if so he wouldn't say something so ridiculous.

BTW, A Mighty Heart tanked opening weekend.
    Do not spam with your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    But SOOO much more interesting than Brad Pitt, carry on.
    Watching paint dry is more interesting than Brad Pitt, but the history stuff was SO much more interesting!!!

Incidently - there have been a number of WW2 films that have completely rewritten history, placing the US where it wasn't at the time... leading me on to the quote "History is written by the winners" - or in that case to ones with the most $$$ to make the films!

he'd be ok, coz he'd just have to look for the one doing the Lindsay Lohan impression......

Quote Originally Posted by tamjo54 View Post
    Great commentary by posters. Loved the history lesson. I think we can all agree the we are all Americans without any name in front of it. We all agree that Brad is an idiot. We all agree that we love the first ammendent "freedom of speech". God bless America (maybe something we don't agree on), but I do.
    Please can I still be a Brit with no American on the front or end? (I'm just teasing, I know what you meant!), and I'm glad you mentioned the 1st amendment as it strikes me as both hilarious & sad that people don't agree in their views (albeit of stupid things like "a movie star") and yet get called names & insulted. It brings me to me 2nd quote of the day "I hate what you say, but will defend to death your right to say it." (or paraphrased). It SO doesn't seem to apply here. Any difference in view appears to be hunted out & mashed! Scary!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I don't see Angelina and Brad or anyone that worked on A Mighty Heart saying the racist comments that Spike Lee makes. He's straight up one of the worst racist around.

Here's some of his comments and such..http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1990
    What are you gonna link to next? Some KKK site? Plurleeeee!

What are you gonna link to next? Some KKK site? Plurleeeee!
    I found the site really interesting in a funny sort of way. It bashed a ecumemical church organisation in Canada for fighting for human rights at home and abroad. The author of course couldn't be bothered to list the address of this evil organisation (bad Canadian churches! Shame on you for trying to help others across the world!!! lol) correctly.

And of course, what sort of left wing bashing website would it be, if it didn't have a cow over the CBC. The channel is anti-American because one of the politicians featured on one of the political satire shows doesn't like Dubya.

It's a wholly entertain site, if a little biased.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuluMoon View Post
    like Winston Churchill!? Really? How so Brad, please explain. That idiot has never read a word spoken by W. Churchill, if so he wouldn't say something so ridiculous.
    Yes ITA.

BTW, A Mighty Heart tanked opening weekend.
    What a crying shame.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I wouldn't go see "A mighty heart" even if Angelina wasn't in it. I'm not saying I always want cheerful movies, I just saw "La vie en rose" about Edith Piaff's tragic life and loved it, but "A mighty heart" would be too hard to watch. Knowing the tragic ending I couldn't. Watching someone go through that pain, no way. Give me something light and fluffy like "Saving Private Ryan".
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Yeah, it only made $4 million for its opening weekend! Damn! I was expected a poor turnout, but I figured it would make at least double that, or more. That is extraordinarily low for an opening that was so massively hyped and promoted. I can't personally remember when a movie tanked so bad with such heavy promotion.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah, it only made $4 million for its opening weekend! Damn! I was expected a poor turnout, but I figured it would make at least double that, or more. That is extraordinarily low for an opening that was so massively hyped and promoted. I can't personally remember when a movie tanked so bad with such heavy promotion.
    How about Gigli? I'll have to Google that.

Thread Information