Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt Having Second Thoughts?

Default Re: Brad Pitt Having Second Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    a mistake for what? for knocking up a gorgeous woman

i don't think Brad is having any second thoughts regarding Jennifer, they are both a history, and unlike 'Friends' he is not Ross with their on/off relationship. Part of me want this to be true to see how Brad can cope with it, i love him but he wanted kids and he must endure all the changes they cause to the mother

Call me old fashioned but yes, I do think it's a mistake for someone to end a marriage, jump into a new relationship, and knock up the new chick within a year. We wonder why relationships or marriages don't last. These people aren't taking the time to get to know one another. Everyone looks great after three months of dating. After awhile, true colors show. If half of these people would spend the time dating each other for a few years before jumping into living together/buying a house together/making movies together/professing undying love to every pap together/getting married, they might just make it past the two year mark. So there's my answer, I do think he made a mistake.

And I should add, just because she's "beautiful" doesn't mean rash decisions or actions are going to turn out better for him. Some beautiful people are crazy too you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Call me old fashioned but yes, I do think it's a mistake for someone to end a marriage, jump into a new relationship, and knock up the new chick within a year. We wonder why relationships or marriages don't last. These people aren't taking the time to get to know one another. Everyone looks great after three months of dating. After awhile, true colors show. If half of these people would spend the time dating each other for a few years before jumping into living together/buying a house together/making movies together/professing undying love to every pap together/getting married, they might just make it past the two year mark. So there's my answer, I do think he made a mistake.

And I should add, just because she's "beautiful" doesn't mean rash decisions or actions are going to turn out better for him. Some beautiful people are crazy too you know.
    I agree 100% with everything you said, that's what I've been saying too. All these stupid actors/actresses "fall in love" with whomever they make a movie with, and then are shocked later when it doesn't last.

I'm an old-fashioned as well and i understand your point, but i see it differently. i don't think they rushed into anything. They knew each other for long time now, they workd together since early 2004 and she got pregnant by late 2005 (sept-oct) and i think that's quite a long time to figure if that person is suitable or not. Ok the guy has "baby fever" since ages, he is 42 and given the fact he is a professional smoker he might not live as long so why waste his time getting to know someone he already knows for the last year and a half.

I was only kidding with my "beautiful" comment, of course being beautiful is not a reason why someone should rush into a relationship.

Sure, but all of 2004 you see, he was MARRIED. Forgot that little detail? If you are cultivating a relationship with another woman while you are married, something tells me there's dishonesty as part of that new relationship from the getgo.

^ yes he was married and as a married man he must not sleep with other women but that doesn't mean he will not know other women. The guy worked with her for months and it's very unrealistic to think he will not get to know her or any other co-star. He got close to Catherine Keener, Julia Roberts, lol, George Clooney and others during filming and Angelina is not a unique case.

I don't know how naive we can get, but do you really think celebs who perform sexually-explicit scenes with each other, let them be married or not, will not build a friendship bond with each other? Yes some do commit affairs but not all and i personally i do believe Brad was honest when he said he didn't cheat and he was honest about his connection to Jolie, according to Courtney Cox.

^^ We'll agree to disagree on this one then (and a few others). If a person is married and cheating on their spouse (emotionally or physically), neither relationship can possibly be based on trust or honesty. Again, call me old fashioned but, in my mind, married people should not develop intense relationships (with lust involved) with other men or women, regardless of the physical stuff. It's one thing to have close friendships but if you're taking these two as an example, there was obviously more than that going on. Frankly it saddens me that so many people are quick to justify this relationship.

Brad is apparently walking around the streets of paris dirty, smelly, and unshaven. He's drinking hard and smoking heavily. Worse still he has appeared in public with his handsome face bruised and swollen. I think he's hooked into a major nutcase.

Now with Angie careening around in her private plane while 7 months pregnant, the whole thing is getting a John Kennedy Jr feel to it. Pitt better hop off that train before it reaches the last stop. He's already had one bout of mennegitis.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, I skimmed through the cookie discussion--I'm partial to homemade peanut butter chocolate chip myself--but as someone and probaby more pointed out, moodiness is the hallmark of a good pregnancy. Christ, during one of my pregnancies my husband looked at me the wrong way and I slammed a door so hard it popped off its hinges. Needless to say, I was a tad bit moody.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^ We'll agree to disagree on this one then (and a few others). If a person is married and cheating on their spouse (emotionally or physically), neither relationship can possibly be based on trust or honesty. Again, call me old fashioned but, in my mind, married people should not develop intense relationships (with lust involved) with other men or women, regardless of the physical stuff. It's one thing to have close friendships but if you're taking these two as an example, there was obviously more than that going on. Frankly it saddens me that so many people are quick to justify this relationship.
    Yes agree to disagree

I for one don't believe in "emotional cheating", cheating has always and will always mean sleeping with one while you are bound to another. One can't control emotions but can control his/her lust from transforming his/her feelings into actions. If Brad, which i do believe, was physically loyal to Jennifer then he did more than enough. In fact i respect him for being honest and faithful while he was married. I can't blame him for falling for another person. You've got to know the reasons that pushed him away from Jennifer. How do you know it was not for postponing family? and yes i believe 7 years are more than enough to wait for your first kid. We know he fought his emotions for long time, which mean he tried his best revive his marriage but perhaps a divorce was inevitable. As an observer of their interviews, their priorities were clearly different. While one wanted family the other wanted to focus further on her career! Personally i believe once you decide to marry, your marriage life should be your no.1 priority NOT your career. I bet if it was Jennifer who wanted kids and after 7 years of failed attempts decided to move on with her life, she would recieve all the supports and sympathy. It amuses me how these days men's rights as husbands are forgotten, neglected or underestimated amongst the wave of feminism.

Who knew u could tell so much about about a person just by the way the eat an Oreo??
    #6 Compulsive liar? Deviant, criminal behavior?
    Who me? No way, so off base....*quickly leaves thread*
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Are you married Karizma? "Emotional" cheating is sometimes way worse than physical. I wholeheartedly disagree that it is enough in a marriage to be loyal physically but not emotionally.

As for the Brad and Jen thing, you're right. If they have different goals in life well then (1) they should have discussed those things before getting married and (2) maybe they are better off apart. I have no idea what happened to their marriage nor is it really anyone's business (although isn't it fun to speculate!). My original point has nothing to do with JA though. I was trying to leave her out of it for the sake of Mrs. Dark.

" 6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie.
    You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities You deny your involvement when things go wrong. You are a compulsive liar and exhibit deviant, if not criminal, behavior."
    Yep, this sounds like me! Except for the lying part, though. Anybody that knows me will tell you: I am a notorious truth-teller. But, then again, the truths I tell are the ones no one wants to hear.

Although I'm still Team Aniston I'm a bit surprised to be hearing this kind of gossip already. Sure, I don't think Bradley and Ang will last, but I don't think this is quite yet the beginning of the end. And when it does end, I believe they'll still be friends, and Brad will still be daddy to the wee ones...

Are you married Karizma? "Emotional" cheating is sometimes way worse than physical. I wholeheartedly disagree that it is enough in a marriage to be loyal physically but not emotionally.

As for the Brad and Jen thing, you're right. If they have different goals in life well then (1) they should have discussed those things before getting married and (2) maybe they are better off apart. I have no idea what happened to their marriage nor is it really anyone's business (although isn't it fun to speculate!). My original point has nothing to do with JA though. I was trying to leave her out of it for the sake of Mrs. Dark.
    lol i forgot what was your original point about ok this post is generally speaking.

No i am not married and you didn't have to remind me of that I didn't say in a marriage you should be physically loyal only, but if you cannot fight your emotions any longer then please don't translate your feelings into actions. I'm not married but if my husband cheated on me physically it will really kills me, well not literally but emotionally, but if he came to me and was honest about his feelings then no matter how hard and tough this might be at least i know he respected me by being faithful (that although his pee pee is attached to him it only belonged to me ) and how much he was honest and cared to tell me rather than letting me live blind or cheated behind my back. However, as a wife i will do my best to satisfy him rather than giving him excuses to abandon me and now i know kids are a MUST within 2 years of marriage at maximum, just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange
    Now with Angie careening around in her private plane while 7 months pregnant, the whole thing is getting a John Kennedy Jr feel to it.
    Proof, please? Because I've only seen photos of AJ inspecting a plane, not flying it. Or were you just making an assumption?

Wicked, you're Team Aniston? Wow, I'm shocked actually. There were a couple of photos of Angie flying but I think she was closer to 5 months pregnant (which I personally have no problems with...8 months is another story).

Karizma, sorry! Didn't mean to point that out. I understand your point better now. Shake?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information