Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fail to make good on promised gift to Namibian school

Elite Member

I agree with NITELITE. When you 'pledge' to donate money you do not fork it ALL over the minute you agree to donate. You figure out installments and pay over a certain amount of time. Maybe those in Namibia misunderstood? JMO.

I also agree with the $1M car comments too.... those same rappers will be like MC Hammer in about 10-20 years if they didn't invest properly...LOL

So now not only does Nitelite know exactly what the Pitts do with their money, she also knows what every entire poster on this board does with their time/money. Shesh. This gets more ridiculous by the moment.

Praise the Lord for the Brangelinas. I am sure they are not the only ones pledging money to help *save the world* as you call it. (I'd give more eye rolling but I can't be bothered)

Have to lighten the mood again.. Stop.. Hammer Time!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    So now not only does Nitelite know exactly what the Pitts do with their money, she also knows what every entire poster on this board does with their time/money. Shesh. This gets more ridiculous by the moment.

Have to lighten the mood again.. Stop.. Hammer Time!

HUH? Guess I missed something.....

I know from my own experience in pledging $$ to various organizations, I have never given it all up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post

Praise the Lord for the Brangelinas. I am sure they are not the only ones pledging money to help *save the world* as you call it. (I'd give more eye rolling but I can't be bothered)

Have to lighten the mood

Stop.. Hammer Time!
    Voodoo you forgot nitelite is Angie
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Nah was commenting only on one paragraph by nitey. It's pretty rich of her to accuse us of sitting around doing nothing. Why bother coming here if we are so beneath her? What does she do except type boring thesis?

ETA (this post was for happy8 who was confused at what I said. Hope that clarified!)

I know I have been attacked by her on several occasions for just posting an opinion. I donot think she realises this is a gossip site and that we are having fun. I feel the fun being drained completely out of a thread when the Brangelina are so great posts start coming.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

^^ Yep can anyone point her in the direction of the St Angie boards? There must be some somewhere. Might help her calm down a notch and she would be in company of other such stalkers, errrr I mean posters.

Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Creepy family. (chunders)

I thought we agreed on Nitelite being Angies brother?

Really I recommend Just Jared, you'll feel VERY at home there, Nitey! Every once in a while I post a negative comment about Brangelina there, the reactions are such FUN!

And when you post those huge paragraphs that you keep posting here, they applaud you and won't question your knowledge of Brangelina, because everyone there knows EVERYTHING about them, too.

Say it, Sojiita. You know you want to.

Silver Member

$315k is *nothing* to them. I did like them but ffs, pay up!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I thought we agreed on Nitelite being Angies brother?

Really I recommend Just Jared, you'll feel VERY at home there, Nitey! Every once in a while I post a negative comment about Brangelina there, the reactions are such FUN!

And when you post those huge paragraphs that you keep posting here, they applaud you and won't question your knowledge of Brangelina, because everyone there knows EVERYTHING about them, too.

Your a hoot chilly willy!

I hear a chorus of Brother Fer going through my mind with Cartman singing and all!

Happy8, really? When I pledge money to a charity, I say "self, I'm gonna give money to (fill in the blank)." Then I reach into my pocket and write a check or give cash. It's all nice and tidy and I get it over with lickedy split. I suppose there are those TV infomercials or call in telethons where you pledge now and pay later but that's not my bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Manboob View Post
    $315k is *nothing* to them. I did like them but ffs, pay up!
    Manboob, you cracked me up on two accounts. First, your name. Second, I realized what "ffs" means and plan to use that in the future so that I don't get in trouble at work. Thanks much.

Shut your fucking face, Brotherfucker! Hey, you fucked your brother yesterday!!!!

[quote=Bellatheball;410012]I hear a chorus of Brother Fer going through my mind with Cartman singing and all!

Happy8, really? When I pledge money to a charity, I say "self, I'm gonna give money to (fill in the blank)." Then I reach into my pocket and write a check or give cash. It's all nice and tidy and I get it over with lickedy split. I suppose there are those TV infomercials or call in telethons where you pledge now and pay later but that's not my bag.
    Exactly, when I pledge money/give to charities, those greedy bastards want it NOW! They don't want me to write my name on a napkin and give it to 'em tellin' 'em how I'm gonna give 'em that money in installments later on... why the hell would I expect them too?? If I didn't have the money at the moment, I wouldn't have bothered to tell them I wanted to give them money to begin with. I don't drop an IOU a donation into the homeless guys cup either.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information