Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith found unresponsive in hotel room, later dies in Florida hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Sign me up for tragic. Anytime a child loses a parent, it's a tragedy.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

I have not been clear on the status of her lawsuit for the $$$ in a long while. Seems like all the decisions kept getting reversed. Does anyone know the current disposition of the case?

I feel sort of stunned for some reason. I just came back from walking around the building telling people. I kept getting the same reaction: WHAT?
    Me too Lobes.... Been here all morning went to run errands and come back and learn this??? My SIL called and told me and I said "no way" she was just on one of those shows LAST night.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Whatever we do... can we all try and not make this a fight between 'it's a tragedy/it's a cause for celebration'... and just respect the fact that some of us are seeing it differently and leave it at that? Or can there be another thread for that kind of sad arguing if necessary?
    ITA, there's really no reason to spew hate.
    Looking for old-new-canceled TV Shows on DVD?
    http://www.ioffer.com/items/selling_list/tvwhore

She knew that as soon as those paternity results came out, life would become even more miserable for her. I think she did this on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsandsalsa View Post
    Im shocked too. its odd because on briansprediction.com (a psychic website) a little while said that someone killed her song and was out to kill her
    Wow I just went to that site and it gives me the chills. I had never heard of it before.

Its very sad but I'm not surprised that she's died at a young age. Firstly she's had a wild life and was once very overweight with massive breast implants, lost all that weight overnight, she was apparently on diet pills, drugs, alcohol, and probably suffered alot of heartache in her life. Her problems were far from over. I'm surprised more stars haven't gone this way yet, surely the human body has a limit. Its sad, but not surprising.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

please i hope she doesn't become some worshipped icon!

Who knows, we may find that she didn't overdose at all. Sadly even if it was a true medical cause, based on her past behavior everyone will automatically assume and overdose.

I was shocked to hear that she died! The stuff that's happened in her life is so bizarre. I knew she was a huge Marilyn Monroe fanatic, I didn't know she'd take it this far though.

Wasn't today the new deadline for paternity testing? Interesting timing.

I feel for her baby.

I think Howard is going to fight tooth and nail against a DNA test just as hard, if not harder than ANS. It's going to be an all out war! Poor Dannilynn, it's really her that's going to be suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post

I don't really see that happening. I thank people are just recating normally to a sudden death.
    Looking for old-new-canceled TV Shows on DVD?
    http://www.ioffer.com/items/selling_list/tvwhore

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ITA - we can view this as tragic but that doesn't raise her to sainthood either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Echo View Post
    ITA, there's really no reason to spew hate.
    I mean if people want to argue about that fine..just make a seperate thread for it. I am not accusing anyone of 'spewing hate' either. We are all entitled to our opinions..I just think that any kind of 'debate' about that should go in a seperate thread. I can respect both opinions..I just think this should not be the thread for arguing/debating.

*do we really want to have another 'Steve Irwin' type of thread incident?*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Who knows, we may find that she didn't overdose at all. Sadly even if it was a true medical cause, based on her past behavior everyone will automatically assume and overdose.
    This is true. I could totally see it being a heartattack of some sorts due to all of her starving herself through the TrimSpa days and the rest of the abuse she's done with drugs over the years. But i still think it's an OD and that it was done on purpose. I wonder if she left a note?

so sad.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Unless it's all been tidily disposed of. That's what staff are for!
    Well, ol' Howie has already been accused of disposing of evidance in the son's death.

Fox News website has the final decision as ANS got $0

The way the CNN was worded I just assumed that they took her to hospital to pronounch DOA & I also thought that the nurse might have been the baby's nurse. All speculation on my part tho!

BBC site

Former Playmate Smith dies at 39

Smith spent years fighting for a portion of her late husband's wealth

The flamboyant former model Anna Nicole Smith has died near Miami, Florida at the age of 39, her lawyer has said.
    Smith, a former Playboy bunny, married Texas oil billionaire J Howard Marshall II in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89. He died a year later.
    She spent years in court fighting his son for a share of his estate, and won a victory at the Supreme Court in 2006. Apparently in May 06 she could appeal again, but hasn't the son died since then..... no result given.

She was found unconscious in a hotel room and could not be resuscitated. No cause of death has been announced.
    US media have reported that an autopsy will be conducted on Friday.
    One of Smith's lawyers told Reuters news agency her husband Howard K Stern was "speechless and grieving".
    Smith, a former topless dancer, went on to model for Guess Jeans and Playboy before marrying Marshall.
    Her son from a short-lived youthful marriage died at the age of 20 in September, just days after Smith's daughter was born.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Former Playmate Smith dies at 39

Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information