Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith found unresponsive in hotel room, later dies in Florida hospital

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    So was this a suicide or an accident?

I wonder if we ever really know. The hospitals can not release any info without family consent. An autopsy will show the cause of death but not if it was intentional. We will have to rely on the word of Howard K Stern. If she left a suicide note he may never disclose it.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    She was 39.

This poses so many questions. I'm wondering if the same thing that killed Daniel took her down too. Now how does Howard K. Stern feel losing his meal ticket? Does Larry Birkhead still try to get the baby?

Despite her being batshit crazy, I still liked her. RIP.
    And why didn't Howard K. Stern do more to stop her? Although I hear rumours when ANS's son died that the methadone was his.....

Poor child - lets watch how fast HKS passes her off to Larry now - or did ANS eventually get her hubby's money? (Ooh motive?)

BBC announced on 9pm news - but with no details yet. More on the 10pm news.

Well, she always said Marilyn Monroe was her idol and she got to go out the same way.

They closed the roads so her ambulance could get to the hospital quicker? Do they do that with regular people?

barf.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think when anyone dies at a fairly young age is is kind of a tragedy..and sad as well. I have no idea if this was a suicide or just an overdose. Either way suicide and drug addiction is very tragic IMO. She was fairly harmless..she mostly hurt herself..it was not like she was a monster or a serial killer or something. She was simply a very messed up lady IMO. RIP Anna.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder what money she had left now anyway. I doubt she was ever going to get anything from the rich old coots estate since he left her nothing in the will. The attorney's who have been representing her on that one hoping they would get their cut must be pissed now. I'll bet they continue the lawsuit in the name of her estate hoping they can at least get their expenses covered.
    From Wiki

Marshall v. Marshall, 04-1544 (2006)[1], is a case in which the United States Supreme Court held that a federal district court had concurrent jurisdiction with state probate courts over in personam tort claims under state law. The case drew an unusual amount of interest because the plaintiff was a former Playboy Playmate and controversial celebrity, Anna Nicole Smith (legal name Vickie Lynn Marshall).
    Smith lost in her attempt to claim part of the estate in a Texas probate court but was awarded $474 million in her bankruptcy case as a sanction for alleged misconduct. A Federal District court vacated the bankruptcy court's order and issued a new order which reduced her award to $88 million. The 9th Circuit appellate court vacated the District Court decision and found that probate exception to federal jurisdiction was applicable, ousting the federal court's juristiction over state probate related matters. The Bush administration, desiring to limit exceptions to federal juridiction in state probate related matters, instructed the United States Solicitor General to submit a brief on the side of the plaintiff.
    Oral arguments were heard in the case on February 28, 2006. The Court unanimously decided in the Plaintiff's favor, as rendered on May 1, 2006.
    The case has been remanded to the 9th Circuit to adjudicate the remaining appellate issues not previously reached.

A*O

Sorry Mods - I put another thread about this in News, not Gossip. Delete if necessary.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And why didn't Howard K. Stern do more to stop her? Although I hear rumours when ANS's son died that the methadone was his.....

Poor child - lets watch how far HKS passes her off to Larry now - or did ANS eventually get her hubby's money? (Ooh motive?)
    I think old man Marshall's money is still tied up in the courts. I bet now they get to keep it, meaning the baby gets nothing.

And, if the Stern marriage isn't legal, he doesn't get money either, nor does he get to say what's done with ANS's body, unless she signed papers stating otherwise.

so wtf does that mean, did she get her money? lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

just watch...te baby's going to go to state custody until they determine if larry birkhead is the father. i think he is...he'll endup with the baby.

this is so sad..........

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Agreed. Its horrible that the baby is motherless but just because you die doesn't make you an angel. I think its sad when anyone ends their lives but....She was a huge joke to almost everyone but as soon as she dies it a tragedy?

I don't think ANYONE is saying that she was angel, but her being a mess and a huge joke doesn't make her death not tragic. She was a mess and a joke, but she was also a mother in her 30's. I think it's tragic when anyone dies that young regardless of the circumstances. I think it's tragic when life is wasted.
    Looking for old-new-canceled TV Shows on DVD?
    http://www.ioffer.com/items/selling_list/tvwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    From Wiki

Marshall v. Marshall, 04-1544 (2006)[1], is a case in which the United States Supreme Court held that a federal district court had concurrent jurisdiction with state probate courts over in personam tort claims under state law. The case drew an unusual amount of interest because the plaintiff was a former Playboy Playmate and controversial celebrity, Anna Nicole Smith (legal name Vickie Lynn Marshall).
    Smith lost in her attempt to claim part of the estate in a Texas probate court but was awarded $474 million in her bankruptcy case as a sanction for alleged misconduct. A Federal District court vacated the bankruptcy court's order and issued a new order which reduced her award to $88 million. The 9th Circuit appellate court vacated the District Court decision and found that probate exception to federal jurisdiction was applicable, ousting the federal court's juristiction over state probate related matters. The Bush administration, desiring to limit exceptions to federal juridiction in state probate related matters, instructed the United States Solicitor General to submit a brief on the side of the plaintiff.
    Oral arguments were heard in the case on February 28, 2006. The Court unanimously decided in the Plaintiff's favor, as rendered on May 1, 2006.
    The case has been remanded to the 9th Circuit to adjudicate the remaining appellate issues not previously reached.
    Yes it was referred back to heard in a different court as a matter of jurisdiction. It does not mean in anyway that she would ever be awarded a piece of his estate.

I don't know, I am shocked. Not that I didn't think this would happen, but it is still sad. I really was hoping she would get her life together for her baby. What a mess for this poor baby to be involved with.

She wasted her own life, it's not tragedy. Again, when someone like.. Leonardo DaVinci croaks, THAT is tragedy. All that talent, intelligence, brilliance, and contribution.. gone.

Anna Nicole Smith: ...... er, TrimSpa baby.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well she became marilyn monroe afterall - what a fucking idiot though.

Thread Information