Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,618 of 1618

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith found unresponsive in hotel room, later dies in Florida hospital

I think Stern is a liar and shady character, but I don't think he is lying about ANS's burial wishes. Wouldn't any mother want to be buried next to her children she loved? For the sake of arguement, even if she never did mention her wishes to Stern, I doubt she would say she wishes to be buried in TX and not near Daniel if she were alive today.

This reminds me of the Terri Schiavo ordeal.

I have a feeling the judge is going to rule in favor of the mother. Who knows why she is so interested in ANS now, when she was estranged from her for the majority of her life. Maybe she has $$ in her eyes and plans on selling funeral tickets and media rights to the funeral and burial. Sad.

If Stern did buy the cemetary plots I don't see how that is really relevant. Obviously ANS was aware her son Daniel was being buried in the Bahamas, and again, I find it very unlikely she would NOT want to be buried next to him. I'm sure Stern made most of the arrangements in that relationship. Funny how he testified he couldn't remember if he was there when ANS signed her will and stated he didn't read the whole thing. Huh? He also said she wanted to change her will after Daniel died. Good thing for that, but a shame it never was. Like that fruity judge said...what kind of woman would exclude any of their future children?? That probate attorney stated he has never seen this. Why the fuck was it written into her will I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post

By the way, this judge is a FRUITCAKE!! He's so unorganized and unprofessional. And his voice really gets on my nerves.
    Omg this is right on. I can't believe this guy! At first I didn't really think the hearing was serious b/c he's such a doof.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    I think Stern is a liar and shady character, but I don't think he is lying about ANS's burial wishes. Wouldn't any mother want to be buried next to her children she loved? For the sake of arguement, even if she never did mention her wishes to Stern, I doubt she would say she wishes to be buried in TX and not near Daniel if she were alive today.

This reminds me of the Terri Schiavo ordeal.

I have a feeling the judge is going to rule in favor of the mother. Who knows why she is so interested in ANS now, when she was estranged from her for the majority of her life. Maybe she has $$ in her eyes and plans on selling funeral tickets and media rights to the funeral and burial. Sad.

If Stern did buy the cemetary plots I don't see how that is really relevant. Obviously ANS was aware her son Daniel was being buried in the Bahamas, and again, I find it very unlikely she would NOT want to be buried next to him. I'm sure Stern made most of the arrangements in that relationship. Funny how he testified he couldn't remember if he was there when ANS signed her will and stated he didn't read the whole thing. Huh? He also said she wanted to change her will after Daniel died. Good thing for that, but a shame it never was. Like that fruity judge said...what kind of woman would exclude any of their future children?? That probate attorney stated he has never seen this. Why the fuck was it written into her will I wonder.
    I think what they were saying on MSNBC was that HKS was trying to say that the mere act of ANS purchasing an additional burial plot in the Bahamas meant that her wishes were to be buried next to her son in the Bahamas. What was being questioned was did ANS actually buy the plots or did HKS? If she didn't buy them, then the purchase of the plots cannot speak as to what her wishes were. Sounds stupid, I know....

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I was reading somewhere (probably here ) that this judge wants his own TV show. No!!! Really!! Couldn't tell from his modesty and the way he handles things.
    No kidding. Well, how surprising. I saw this ding dong on CNN during the first day of this circus, and it's sooooo obvious that he is enjoying the publicity waaaaay too much. What an unprofessional self-indulgent ass. He probably thinks he's so freakin' funny at parties, but everyone inwardly groans when he walks up to them.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I think what they were saying on MSNBC was that HKS was trying to say that the mere act of ANS purchasing an additional burial plot in the Bahamas meant that her wishes were to be buried next to her son in the Bahamas. What was being questioned was did ANS actually buy the plots or did HKS? If she didn't buy them, then the purchase of the plots cannot speak as to what her wishes were. Sounds stupid, I know....
    Yeah, just a silly technicality. No doubt she wanted to be next to Daniel.

If I heard correctly, not two, but four plots were actually purchased.
    I guess the remaining 2 were meant to be for Howard and Dannielynn someday?

HKS reminds me of an abusive husband. While he may not have layed a finger on her, he seems like he convinced her that no one else in the world loved her or would ever love her like he did. Or, at the very least, take care of her. Isolation is the key to an abusive relationship.

On Fox news they interviewed two of ANS' friends who pretty much said the same thing. They said he convinced ANS that he was the only one who loved her, and slowly made her push her friends away. Sounds very controlling and abusive to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to keep the hatred between ANS and her mom going, along with filling her mind with lies about Larry. Who do you think hatch the idea to flee to the Bahamas? I don't think ANS is smart enough to figure out all of this on her own, after all HKS is a LAWYER he knows how to evade paternity suits!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Who do you think hatch the idea to flee to the Bahamas? I don't think ANS is smart enough to figure out all of this on her own, after all HKS is a LAWYER he knows how to evade paternity suits!!
    Yep, though I don't think Anna was actually dumb. He just kept her dumbed down by all the drugs.
    It was his only way to control her strong will and personality.

He must have an extremely low self-esteem.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i loved it when that dickfuck Shepard Smith was like, "Is this some kind of freakshow?!" referring to the trial it was funny.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I gotta catch up on this thread, but HOLY MOTHER of GOD, Debra Opri I.LOVE.YOU!!! I am watching LKL, and if I EVER need an attorney I will pray for manna from heaven, because HONEY your price is going to go way up after this is all over. You are BRILLIANT. You are CLASS. You are kicking ASS. (Larry King Live interview.)

Just keep playing your cards right with Ito, er... Seidlin, and things will be fine.
    Last edited by Mira; February 20th, 2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Larry King Love, my bee-hind! :D

She was so whacked out! And that's the way Howard wanted her, so he could control her. If they believed Howard was the daddy, why not just submit to the DNA test and put it to rest. They knew Larry was the daddy...that's why they fought it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    Funny how he testified he couldn't remember if he was there when ANS signed her will and stated he didn't read the whole thing. Huh? He also said she wanted to change her will after Daniel died. Good thing for that, but a shame it never was. Like that fruity judge said...what kind of woman would exclude any of their future children?? That probate attorney stated he has never seen this. Why the fuck was it written into her will I wonder.
    That is the one question that has been bugging the heck out of me! He obviously put that language in there if he was the one who wrote her will. Maybe he put it in after she reviewed the final draft and she just assumed it was the same as some draft she reviewed.

People: read every.single.word on any legal document, no matter how many drafts there are. Especially a will and trust.

The face painting video did it for me. HKS is scum. Having been stoned on various drugs for many years before I just "stopped", I recognize this as an involuntary high, and that video was cruel, manipulative, and predatory. You DO NOT DO THAT to people that you supposedly love. You don't even do that to strangers, if you have a heart. Scaring that little girl is inhuman. I'd like to put him deep in an abandoned mine shaft, dose him with some bad LSD, mostly HOG, very little LSD, and give him a matchbook with two matches. You Are Toast...have fun

Sorry to be so vehement. This video bothered me. I hope the father is identified soon, and am glad that DannieLynn has a court appointed attorney. Hope the attorney takes this all seriously.
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Reptillycus View Post
    The face painting video did it for me. HKS is scum. Having been stoned on various drugs for many years before I just "stopped", I recognize this as an involuntary high, and that video was cruel, manipulative, and predatory. You DO NOT DO THAT to people that you supposedly love. You don't even do that to strangers, if you have a heart. Scaring that little girl is inhuman. I'd like to put him deep in an abandoned mine shaft, dose him with some bad LSD, mostly HOG, very little LSD, and give him a matchbook with two matches. You Are Toast...have fun

Sorry to be so vehement. This video bothered me. I hope the father is identified soon, and am glad that DannieLynn has a court appointed attorney. Hope the attorney takes this all seriously.
    I'm not an Anna Nicole fan; in fact, I have blamed her for her own demise, but after seeing that face painting video, I was extremely bothered by it and felt very sad for her.

I truly hope Howard K Stern gets exactly what he deserves and I hope it hits him square between those beady, evil little eyes

Thread Information