Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1618

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith found unresponsive in hotel room, later dies in Florida hospital

  1. #1591
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    They have to go through all this drawn out stuff because Virgie is contesting the burial. I don't know how I feel about this. I think as a mother I would do what she is, even though as a bystander I think ANS just wanted to be buried next to Daniel wherever he's buried.

    The judge is just going through ANS's history and asking what actually happened. I actually like the fact that he's taking his time, and even putting HKS's attorney in her place, but there's something so off about him.

  2. #1592
    Mistress of Dick All Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    Yeah, but I think that videotape is pretty strong evidence that Anna didn't want anything to do with her mom and that her mom didn't even really know her or Daniel. This seems like case closed to me. I will be surprised if they rule in her mother's favor. She's already bought her plot next to Daniel and she hates her mother, who she was estranged from for the majority of her life. Just because she gave birth to Anna, it doesn't mean she has the right to her in death. Anna was pretty clear about how she felt.
    Apparently Howard made up stories so Anna would feel that he was the only one she could trust. Who knows what he told her and what drugs Anna took before that interview. Btw, I heard that Howard purchased both plots not Anna.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

  3. #1593
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    Who else thinks that was done (buying the plots) to delay things with the paternity finding? What I want to know is, for what bloody reason? He just said in court a little while ago that he never wanted any money.

  4. #1594
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Apparently Howard made up stories so Anna would feel that he was the only one she could trust. Who knows what he told her and what drugs Anna took before that interview. Btw, I heard that Howard purchased both plots not Anna.
    Watching Anna, I can't imagine she could have pulled herself together enough to buy a tube of toothpaste, let alone some burial plots.

    HKS reminds me of an abusive husband. While he may not have layed a finger on her, he seems like he convinced her that no one else in the world loved her or would ever love her like he did. Or, at the very least, take care of her. Isolation is the key to an abusive relationship.

  5. #1595
    Gold Member Tater Tot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Ok, this judge is really ridiculous, talking about how his wife wants to move to the country. He's the one wasting everyone's time here, and then he tells Virgie's lawyer that he can't ask anymore questions to HKS??? WTF?? How is that fair? This is the weirdest court proceeding i've ever seen.

  6. #1596
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    I just cannot believe this! I keep switching between Court TV and MSNBC since they're having commercials at different times. I can't spend any more time on this circus. Back to real life! See you guys later! :mwah:

  7. #1597
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Who knows. I just hope that there isn't a valid reason why she didn't want Larry to be in baby's life and now she isn't here to tell why...no one is gonna believe HKS, I know I wouldn't, but who really knows.

    Not that I think this is the case at all, but we may never know why she did what she did.

  8. #1598
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    um anyone watching the trial thingy? or do you all have lives and jobs and loved ones to attend to ????

    Hehe. I see some have already seen the clown vid!

  9. #1599
    Gold Member Tater Tot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    On a side note, did anyone else notice how different the footage from the ET interview looked as raw footage? Anna didn't look that bad on the raw tape, but on ET, they really played up her dark circles under her eyes and they make her skin look alot darker and oranger.... Just something i noticed.

  10. #1600
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Watching Anna, I can't imagine she could have pulled herself together enough to buy a tube of toothpaste, let alone some burial plots.

    HKS reminds me of an abusive husband. While he may not have layed a finger on her, he seems like he convinced her that no one else in the world loved her or would ever love her like he did. Or, at the very least, take care of her. Isolation is the key to an abusive relationship.
    That is what it looks like to me, sometimes. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't slip drugs into her drinks or food or whatever just so she was constantly high and had no clue what was going on....I know she took drugs by her own free will too, but it wouldn't surprise me at all...yes, I think my imagination is working way overtime today, but I'm sick and can't really do anything besides think.

  11. #1601
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    Who knows. I just hope that there isn't a valid reason why she didn't want Larry to be in baby's life and now she isn't here to tell why...no one is gonna believe HKS, I know I wouldn't, but who really knows.

    Not that I think this is the case at all, but we may never know why she did what she did.
    You're right, we'll never know. Anything in this circus is possible. If something like that were true and Larry Birkhead was a bad person, she should have laid off the drugs long enough to fight for the safety of her daughter.

    I don't know if it was mentioned already, but do any of you guys remember the video that was on her website right when the news of her pregnancy came out? She was floating in a pool and was actually coherent for the entire video. No one could believe it.

  12. #1602
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    That is what it looks like to me, sometimes. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't slip drugs into her drinks or food or whatever just so she was constantly high and had no clue what was going on....I know she took drugs by her own free will too, but it wouldn't surprise me at all...yes, I think my imagination is working way overtime today, but I'm sick and can't really do anything besides think.
    I wouldn't put anything past him....Hey, if ANS ever met someone and settled down, do you really think they would want to go for the live-in attorney, Howard K. Stern??? I don't think so. It served him best to keep her drunk, drugged, high and paranoid.....

  13. #1603
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    That is what it looks like to me, sometimes. I'm starting to wonder if he didn't slip drugs into her drinks or food or whatever just so she was constantly high and had no clue what was going on....I know she took drugs by her own free will too, but it wouldn't surprise me at all...yes, I think my imagination is working way overtime today, but I'm sick and can't really do anything besides think.
    I can easily see this being the case, though he may not have had to slip her the drugs. She was an addict so just putting them in front of her was temptation enough. She took the drugs, but he provided them and b/c of her addiction she could not turn them down and he knew it. This was his only way to control her so that he could keep her close by.

    By the way, this judge is a FRUITCAKE!! He's so unorganized and unprofessional. And his voice really gets on my nerves.

  14. #1604
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I can easily see this being the case, though he may not have had to slip her the drugs. She was an addict so just putting them in front of her was temptation enough. She took the drugs, but he provided them and b/c of her addiction she could not turn them down and he knew it. This was his only way to control her so that he could keep her close by.

    By the way, this judge is a FRUITCAKE!! He's so unorganized and unprofessional. And his voice really gets on my nerves.
    I was reading somewhere (probably here ) that this judge wants his own TV show. No!!! Really!! Couldn't tell from his modesty and the way he handles things.

  15. #1605
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,484

    Default

    ^^ I heard that too...... YIKES!!!!

    You'd think he'd be trying to make a better impression. I'm sure he's a nice man, but he's so abrasive & annoying.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 18th, 2006, 03:47 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: September 19th, 2006, 02:42 PM
  4. Anna Nicole Smith goes to Washington
    By Elvira in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 1st, 2006, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •