Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 247

Thread: Angelina Jolie's wild to mild makeover-

  1. #166
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    *kicks Chiniston a few times while she's down, and screams as his foot becomes lodged in her massive jaw*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #167
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Bully!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  3. #168
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Team Aniston!

  4. #169
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Cruel? whatever. Jen is not the only woman who has been cheated on and suffered from humilitation. Open your eyes.. It's sad when people wait around for revenge, life only gets better if you move on and better yourself.

    As for the comparison with AJ and Paris...............please spare me the details, but whatever floats your boat I guess
    They're both whores?

  5. #170
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,437

    Default

    ^

    Yeah, I don't think Jen is waiting around for revenge. Maybe she's in a holding pattern right now.

    I don't know.

  6. #171
    Elite Member CRAZY 'N' NUTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I never said she was the only woman who'd been cheated on. But Brad and Angelina's hubris and disrespect is reprehensible. I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with you here.

    AJ and Paris are not any different. They're not. The celebs who are different are the ones who stay out of the limelight and keep their traps shut and have respect for others.

    *shrugs*
    The last thing I want to do is get into this, Jen/Brad/AJ life story again. However, I dont think Jennifer is as nice as everyone thinks she is. Ofcourse I dont know her personally but what I do know is she refused to start a family with her husband of 5 years because she wanted to break Hollywood. Which is fine, but she is crazy to think that someone like Brad will wait around for her, especially at his age. I feel like im repeating myself, but if my husband of 5 yrs refused to have a child with me (me being Brad's age), I aint going to wait around for the ink on the divorce papers to dry before I move on.

    I honestly dont see how disrespectful Brad/AJ was. They're celebs, they talk we listen, everything they do we see. I think Denise/Heather's situation was more disrespectful, Heather suffered more humiliation than Jen ever did.

    I have close friends who've been cheated on, when they cry I tell them the tears are not worth it, when they mention the cheater's name... I tell them to leave it in the past and move on, if they consider taking back the cheater, I ask them...are you that desperate? At first they thought I was being insensitive, but each one tells me how much they appreciated how direct and right I am. I'm not the type of person who throws pity parties and analyze what a bastard the guy is and what a stupid whore the woman is, this all goes without saying......it doesnt need to be mentioned over and over again, cause the only person it'll hurt is the person who has been cheated on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    They're both whores?
    Am I supposed to be upset? try harder

    However, Im yet to see Angie steal her bestfriends boyfriend, Im yet to see a sex tape, im yet to hear racist comments come out of her mouth, Im yet to see her in Jail for DUI and driving on a suspended license.............yep they're the same person indeed, I know you all hate AJ, but a least give her some credit
    Last edited by CRAZY 'N' NUTS; June 17th, 2007 at 06:58 PM.

  7. #172
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Am I supposed to be upset? try harder
    Only if you're a twittish loser that's genuinely personally invested in any of this. You know. A fanatic?

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Im yet to see Angie steal her bestfriends boyfriend, Im yet to see a sex tape and im yet to hear racist comments come out of her mouth................they are the same person indeed, I know you all hate AJ, but a least give her some credit
    Yes: they're whores. Paparazzi-courtin' WHOOUHS.

  8. #173
    Elite Member Picara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    The last thing I want to do is get into this, Jen/Brad/AJ life story again. However, I dont think Jennifer is as nice as everyone thinks she is. Ofcourse I dont know her personally but what I do know is she refused to start a family with her husband of 5 years because she wanted to break Hollywood. Which is fine, but she is crazy to think that someone like Brad will wait around for her, especially at his age. I feel like im repeating myself, but if my husband of 5 yrs refused to have a child with me (me being Brad's age), I aint going to wait around for the ink on the divorce papers to dry before I move on.
    Maybe she didn't refuse, maybe she couldn't. So many on here make jokes about her being barren, she may have had infertitlity problems. Still, not a reason to leave you wife over.

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Only if you're a twittish loser that's genuinely personally invested in any of this. You know. A fanatic?


    Yes: they're whores. Paparazzi-courtin' WHOOUHS.
    I thought it was "HOOOORS!"

  9. #174
    Elite Member CRAZY 'N' NUTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Only if you're a twittish loser that's genuinely personally invested in any of this. You know. A fanatic?


    Yes: they're whores. Paparazzi-courtin' WHOOUHS.
    A fanatic? eh if you say so

    That means all celebs are Pap whores.

    Jen would be also if she had a choice, too bad she's so boring that nobody cares...except the loyal members of her pity parties

  10. #175
    Elite Member CRAZY 'N' NUTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Maybe she didn't refuse, maybe she couldn't. So many on here make jokes about her being barren, she may have had infertitlity problems. Still, not a reason to leave you wife over.
    Yeah and maybe Brad didnt cheat after all

    I still think it's a damn good reason to leave your wife. So what is a good reason? (besides a partner cheating).... she whinges to much, we just lost our spark, sex drive is dead, we just fallen out of love...blah blah blah

  11. #176
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    A fanatic? eh if you say so

    That means all celebs are Pap whores.

    Jen would be also if she had a choice, too bad she's so boring that nobody cares...except the loyal members of her pity parties
    Your scintillating wit and your rollicking sense of humor keep me in stitches. Please,whatever you do, don't ever change.

  12. #177
    Elite Member CRAZY 'N' NUTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Your scintillating wit and your rollicking sense of humor keep me in stitches. Please,whatever you do, don't ever change.
    oh thanks ** blushes** but I was actually being serious.

    Look Ediebrooks, I have nothing against you...actually I like your posts. However it seems you are taking this JA insults a little personal lately. Like you did to Grimm, feel free to put me on ignore

  13. #178
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    She'd rather bitch, trust me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #179
    Elite Member Born In A Brothel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Yeah and maybe Brad didnt cheat after all
    On this?

    Nevah!



  15. #180
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    We need to chop off her head and put it in amusing situations
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angelina Jolie's breasts NSFW
    By DitaPage* in forum Breast Augmentation
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: September 21st, 2009, 03:35 PM
  2. Angelina Jolie's weight
    By crazygirl in forum Weight
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: July 19th, 2009, 05:23 AM
  3. Nicole Richie..Mild to Wild?
    By SVZ in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 31st, 2006, 09:06 AM
  4. Angelina Jolie's Got Perspective
    By heart_leigh in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 4th, 2006, 09:11 PM
  5. Angelina Jolie's new tattoo
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: June 11th, 2006, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •