Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's wild to mild makeover-

*kicks Chiniston a few times while she's down, and screams as his foot becomes lodged in her massive jaw*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bully!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Team Aniston!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Cruel? whatever. Jen is not the only woman who has been cheated on and suffered from humilitation. Open your eyes.. It's sad when people wait around for revenge, life only gets better if you move on and better yourself.

As for the comparison with AJ and Paris...............please spare me the details, but whatever floats your boat I guess
    They're both whores?

^

Yeah, I don't think Jen is waiting around for revenge. Maybe she's in a holding pattern right now.

I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I never said she was the only woman who'd been cheated on. But Brad and Angelina's hubris and disrespect is reprehensible. I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with you here.

AJ and Paris are not any different. They're not. The celebs who are different are the ones who stay out of the limelight and keep their traps shut and have respect for others.

*shrugs*
    The last thing I want to do is get into this, Jen/Brad/AJ life story again. However, I dont think Jennifer is as nice as everyone thinks she is. Ofcourse I dont know her personally but what I do know is she refused to start a family with her husband of 5 years because she wanted to break Hollywood. Which is fine, but she is crazy to think that someone like Brad will wait around for her, especially at his age. I feel like im repeating myself, but if my husband of 5 yrs refused to have a child with me (me being Brad's age), I aint going to wait around for the ink on the divorce papers to dry before I move on.

I honestly dont see how disrespectful Brad/AJ was. They're celebs, they talk we listen, everything they do we see. I think Denise/Heather's situation was more disrespectful, Heather suffered more humiliation than Jen ever did.

I have close friends who've been cheated on, when they cry I tell them the tears are not worth it, when they mention the cheater's name... I tell them to leave it in the past and move on, if they consider taking back the cheater, I ask them...are you that desperate? At first they thought I was being insensitive, but each one tells me how much they appreciated how direct and right I am. I'm not the type of person who throws pity parties and analyze what a bastard the guy is and what a stupid whore the woman is, this all goes without saying......it doesnt need to be mentioned over and over again, cause the only person it'll hurt is the person who has been cheated on.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    They're both whores?
    Am I supposed to be upset? try harder

However, Im yet to see Angie steal her bestfriends boyfriend, Im yet to see a sex tape, im yet to hear racist comments come out of her mouth, Im yet to see her in Jail for DUI and driving on a suspended license.............yep they're the same person indeed, I know you all hate AJ, but a least give her some credit
    Last edited by CRAZY 'N' NUTS; June 17th, 2007 at 06:58 PM.

Am I supposed to be upset? try harder
    Only if you're a twittish loser that's genuinely personally invested in any of this. You know. A fanatic?

Im yet to see Angie steal her bestfriends boyfriend, Im yet to see a sex tape and im yet to hear racist comments come out of her mouth................they are the same person indeed, I know you all hate AJ, but a least give her some credit
    Yes: they're whores. Paparazzi-courtin' WHOOUHS.

The last thing I want to do is get into this, Jen/Brad/AJ life story again. However, I dont think Jennifer is as nice as everyone thinks she is. Ofcourse I dont know her personally but what I do know is she refused to start a family with her husband of 5 years because she wanted to break Hollywood. Which is fine, but she is crazy to think that someone like Brad will wait around for her, especially at his age. I feel like im repeating myself, but if my husband of 5 yrs refused to have a child with me (me being Brad's age), I aint going to wait around for the ink on the divorce papers to dry before I move on.
    Maybe she didn't refuse, maybe she couldn't. So many on here make jokes about her being barren, she may have had infertitlity problems. Still, not a reason to leave you wife over.

Only if you're a twittish loser that's genuinely personally invested in any of this. You know. A fanatic?

I thought it was "HOOOORS!"

A fanatic? eh if you say so

That means all celebs are Pap whores.

Jen would be also if she had a choice, too bad she's so boring that nobody cares...except the loyal members of her pity parties

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Maybe she didn't refuse, maybe she couldn't. So many on here make jokes about her being barren, she may have had infertitlity problems. Still, not a reason to leave you wife over.
    Yeah and maybe Brad didnt cheat after all

I still think it's a damn good reason to leave your wife. So what is a good reason? (besides a partner cheating).... she whinges to much, we just lost our spark, sex drive is dead, we just fallen out of love...blah blah blah

A fanatic? eh if you say so

That means all celebs are Pap whores.

Jen would be also if she had a choice, too bad she's so boring that nobody cares...except the loyal members of her pity parties
    Your scintillating wit and your rollicking sense of humor keep me in stitches. Please,whatever you do, don't ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Your scintillating wit and your rollicking sense of humor keep me in stitches. Please,whatever you do, don't ever change.
    oh thanks ** blushes** but I was actually being serious.

Look Ediebrooks, I have nothing against you...actually I like your posts. However it seems you are taking this JA insults a little personal lately. Like you did to Grimm, feel free to put me on ignore

She'd rather bitch, trust me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yeah and maybe Brad didnt cheat after all
    On this?

Nevah!

We need to chop off her head and put it in amusing situations

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information