Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's real reason for C-Section? Herpes?

Default Re: Angelina Jolie's real reason for C-Section? Herpes?

Well Ang has been in Africa a lot and unfortunately, they have a very high rate of herpes there. She could have gotten simply but someone not being clean or from a towel. Isn't that crazy? I saw an article that was telling people if they have it, they need to be very careful about personal hygiene and not letting people use the same towel, etc. People have inadvertently given it to their loved ones this way.

Quote Originally Posted by shaki80
    I remember reading once that actresses and female athletes need c-sections because their abdominal muscles are too strong (all that working out) to allow the baby to be positioned correctly for birth.
    I
    My abs are rock hard and i had no trouble with any 3 of my births. Luckily all my babes were positioned correctly and didnt need to be turned thank god. In fact the muscles HELP the birth. Id love to know who wrote that article. More propaganda methinks. LOL!!
    Last edited by asha22; June 5th, 2006 at 07:14 AM.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

According to either People or US, Angie's baby was breech. That's the reason for the c-section.

Usually, doctors to not allow an elective c-section for a first child unless there is a danger. I had 2 c-sections. First was an emergency with my first son. He was in serious distress because he was too big. Second was elective because, why not?

i'm sure celebrities are a whole other story.

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    PrettyGirl, Mrs.Dark-ITA. *Maybe* some of these people do have herpes but I think it is pretty ugly to ASSume that just because you have a cesarian you have herpes, seeing as there are many reasons to have one.

To transmit herpes, no orgasm is necessary.
    Being a total slut isn't necessary either. I knew a girl who got it at 15 from the first person she ever had sex with. This was almost 20 years ago. People just about thought their life was over when they were diagnosed herpes then!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Eh, who cares really. I'm sure most of Hollywood has something. I actually buy the breech thing but I have no doubt she also has some creepy crawly.
    Breech was actually what I'd heard elsewhere too. But that's and interesting thing someone else mentioned about the *toned abs/baby won't position right*. That's a new one on me. But makes me wonder. I was in the best shape of my life when I got pregnant with my son. And have always been healthier than the average person...never been a patient in a hospital until I gave birth...and I ended up having to have a C-section. Not because he wasn't turned but still....interesting.
    Last edited by MsDark; June 5th, 2006 at 10:34 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hahahahahaha.......Let it go people...The Woman has Herpes, she either got it from Brad, gave it to Brad or they just enjoy circulating it among themselves. I remember she was already being "advised" by her doctors early on tyo to do a C-section, that was back when she had the skinny airplane pics. You can't be certain of a breech birth that early, because the baby could get turned around even by the doctor before the birth.

Either this woman is a total lier, my bad, she actually IS a total lier and never planned to give birth the natural way, or she just used the excuse of the breech for the C-section. I believe she has herpes!

Quote Originally Posted by asha22
    My abs are rock hard and i had no trouble with any 3 of my births. Luckily all my babes were positioned correctly and didnt need to be turned thank god. In fact the muscles HELP the birth. Id love to know who wrote that article. More propaganda methinks. LOL!!
    That's what I'd think too. It certainly makes sense. I kept going to the gym right up until about 7.5 months, along with working a job on my feet 40 hrs a week right up until giving birth. I was ready to actually use those ab muscles and never got to. But I guess if I had to have stitches somewhere better the tiny now-invisble line below my panties than my snatch.

BTW, that is probably a big reason for lots of celebs too! Keeping an orifice that has never passed a child. Not that that matters much if you keep those muscles strong!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If I let Jenny Shimizu lick my clit, I'd have herpes too.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    Hahahahahaha.......Let it go people...The Woman has Herpes, she either got it from Brad, gave it to Brad or they just enjoy circulating it among themselves. I remember she was already being "advised" by her doctors early on tyo to do a C-section, that was back when she had the skinny airplane pics. You can't be certain of a breech birth that early, because the baby could get turned around even by the doctor before the birth.

Either this woman is a total lier, my bad, she actually IS a total lier and never planned to give birth the natural way, or she just used the excuse of the breech for the C-section. I believe she has herpes!
    Do you have a note from her doctor because I would love for you to post a copy as proof.

You just seem SO sure that she has herpes, oh, maybe she got them from *you*.
    Last edited by KD; June 5th, 2006 at 09:00 PM.

Okay..uh plenty of other actresses have had c-sections..beckham for instance..and do you think she has herpes?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

i do!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ Uh, yeah I do too.

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    Do you have a note from her doctor because I would love for you to post a copy as proof.

You just seem SO sure that she has herpes, oh, maybe she got them from *you*.
    Man, I wouldn't be caught dead between the skank's legs, but that's just me. She has Herpes, you either accept it or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    Man, I wouldn't be caught dead between the skank's legs, but that's just me. She has Herpes, you either accept it or you don't.

Um...How would you know? Are you English by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    Both those girls are still babies....I can believe if they haven't caught anything--yet. I can imagine what their sex lives consists of--5 seconds and it's over. It's the old-timers who've had DECADES of screwing everything under the sun like Tommy Lee, Pamela Anderson, Mick Jagger, Anna Nicole Smith and all those fricken NBA and NFL players who you just know have caught every damn STD imaginable. Lindsay and Paris 'think' they're having good sex now--wait till they hit their 30's--then they'll really be screwing around...and really be getting them STD's...lol
    Beg to differ-I'm sure that they have more than 5 minutes of sex! When I was 17-AND MARRIED we fucked like rabbits! Plus, it doesn't take repeated exposure to get herpes or any other STD-one time and tag-your it!!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Um...How would you know? Are you English by the way?
    Just take it how you see it. I am English, why?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information