Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Angelina Jolie working voodoo on Brad Pitt?

Baron Samedi says 'Hi'
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot View Post
    nothing surprises me...whay would she carry poweder "close" to her body. she is such a FREAK! and not n good way but u know what donate more money and all these bragaloonie fans will praise you some more i see straight through you. lying, deceit, controlling, mental ways....your dad was right you need mental help cutting yourself does not solve anything. maybe guilt from sleeping w/your moms boyfriend is weighing on you although you will never admit it. i dont dislike anyone really not even the celbs that are overpaid but you are the one person in hollywood i cant stand. "oh, im going to retire and disappear" how many times have we hear that. just another pr stunt. Here is an idea SPEND TIIME WITH UR 50 BILLION KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U WANTED THEM SO BADLY SPEND TIME WITH THEM.i have one and there i no way in hell i would let some nanny take care of her. i take care of my children with no help other then family. i spend every second i can with her because we they grow to fast and you are cruel to your actualy kids you gave birth to from what all i have read. GET SOME help. karma always has a way to find way back.....FACT
    your child might be better off if you did leave her with a nanny so she could actually learn how to spell, use proper grammar, sentence structure, etc...

GET SOME help. karma always has a way to find way back.....FACT

Karma train = ban bus...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Default LOL to people that have no better agrument then spelling when im not even trying lol.

so funny that people dont have a better come back then to complain about grammer or spelling because they have nothing better to say or better come-back. this is a blog and i do not wast my time with caring about spelling grammer or anything else of the sourse unless it was something really important. i am dying of cancer and i cannot do a whole lot and get my kicks from blogging....and when i made the comment she needed to spend more time with her kids instead of nannies everyone knows that is fact....all i stated was i spend every moment i can with my 7 year old because im dying i have better days when i can do stuff and days when i cannot get out of bed she put her life out there of course she will be judge by others when your a lying self indulged control freak who sleeps w/her moms boyfriend and it came straight from her horses mouth shes been playing sex games since kindergarden. so for the person on here that stated my little 7 year old would be better off with a nannie to learn to spell all i can say is FUCK YOU! ANGIE DID NOT GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL beleive it or not i can type 90 words a minute and type up proposals and everything else but do you honestly think i care about a blog? and i teach my daughter everything in life from SPELLING to not being a whore such as angie to belive in God its our souls that go not our bodies. i love my little girl more then life i would DIE for my girl or my husband so to come back with your oh you need a nannie to teach her this or that please. you mean nothing to me but dont worry i only 5-7 years left unless some mircle happens and you wont have to read my blogs anymore. being i cant hardley move on certain days i like to kill some of my time on the computer and put my 2 cents in such as you and everyone else here on the thread. just because somebody donates money when they have over 350 million 7 million is like a hamburger. you know what 7 million would do for me? IT WOULD SAVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY MY SMALL HOME AND MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER AND PETS WOULD ALL BE SET FOR LIFE. so your little comment means shit to me! right now i hurt so bad i'd rather have a bullet through the head and no im not kidding so go ahead bash me some more. she is a bad person and it is all coming out in the open. and for the other person that karma = ban wagon so be it. its the truth. she will lose her man the same way she got him. bash me some more i can take it. and for person that says email address give a lot your probably the one that keeps trying to crash my computer. one virus to another is not a fun game to play so i'd watch the threats because that is not allowed on this site. see being that i dont agree with and jump on the bragaloonie bandwangon and hail to the the might angie you all think im soooo bad which in reality i have a heart of gold and would give somebody my last bite of food i had. i have nothing much but i would give it to anyone if they asked because you take it with you when you go. i am a non-angie fan of course. i have that right and i will express that right because im tired of seeing her skelton face everywhere i look when there are many other actress way better looking. of course she has somthing going on but you cant hide forever and put on a different personality all the time without getting caught. hate me if you will its okay - only God can judge me and in reality that is all that matters but i know i want my 7 year old to know "its not okay to be like or act like her" in anyway whatsoever! she may have some of you fooled and some media but people are seeing through her little bits at a time. when you put yourself out there in the publice WHICH SHE LIKES BY THE WAY THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS. OHHHH NO THE CAPS AGAIN WHATEVER WILL I DO?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    GET SOME help. karma always has a way to find way back.....FACT

Karma train = ban bus...
    oh....being you only have fun i am not allowed to speak my thoughts unless "they are happy ones"......and you know what i do need help i am dying so go ahead and bash me blogging is all about expressing your feelings on a topic. oh and karma does find its way back if you cheat lie adultry etc etc......you wont get away with it forever. i have every right to be on this site as you or anyone else. and no im not paying attention to my spelling i cant see real well right now due to my cancer. but hey angie did not graduate high school so im sure she can understand what is being said. it may be an old site but that is okay because sometimes i go a long time without being able to be on my computer so when i find the sites rather purpose or accident i leave my 2 cents. i am having fun.......i get to speak my mind and i like that. so make fun of me my quotes or the ban bus (not sure what that means being im all dumb) but that is okay sluce. let me guess you worship the ground the skelton walks on? what about the marriages she has broken up? how would you feel if she came between you and a very deeply loved one? im sure the bragaloonie fans wont believe the tell all book although its written by someone who had hands on experience........seen it with their own eyes or heard witht their own ears.....its fun to me to see all the comments know they are not all true of course but you know there is truth to a lot. have a good night no hard feelings please i know i mean none i dont care what people say about me i have always been judge and always will be. i mean no harm to anyone but the one person i dislike the most is angie and there are many reasons why. i am happy when people make their dreams come true you can ask anyone that knows me. its when they act like her that i cant stand. good night and no hard feelings.

You only have a right to be on this site when you follow the rules. Instead of writing these boring whoe is me whine-ifestos, read the damn rules.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I can't even read that.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Yeah - all I read was blah, blah, blah. I have cancer, poor me. Angie's a whore. I'm the bext Mom in the world. Then there was that whole FUCK YOU which is not very nice....

For the record - I am a cancer survivor as are many on this board. If you really are sick it is pretty sad that choose to spend your final days on here starting shit. I'm sure yur time would be better spent maybe teaching your daughter more about the dangers of the whores of the world, like Angie.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What are you selling?
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Sunblock. Duh.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^ Spammer posts in the Archive are still showing up without needing approval, I see. Sorry for making it look like you're talking to a ghost, guys; I mass deleted all their posts at once!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Well, he was right about the twins, wasn't he?

Who was right about what?

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    "

Isn't that wicked? Doctor Snake has also made a prediction: the couple will be having twins."

From SoftpediaNews

This was is 2005.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information