Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Maybe everyone is over-analysing all this???
    Can't we just read a simple: they stayed apart up until divorce, discussed about pros and cons of them being toghether and life took its course.
    All had moved on- at least up until Huvane found out that Vaughn was screwing around.

Ah, and this interview was released NOW but the ACTUAL meeting took place MONTHS ago...

So, let's try put those 2 years past in the past and move on.
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

SVZ

"Well like first, we took off our clothes...then I spread my vagina...then he put his penis in and kinda rubbed it around...then i guess we had a baby"

Quote Originally Posted by Biatch View Post
    Maybe everyone is over-analysing all this???
    Can't we just read a simple: they stayed apart up until divorce, discussed about pros and cons of them being toghether and life took its course.
    All had moved on- at least up until Huvane found out that Vaughn was screwing around.

Ah, and this interview was released NOW but the ACTUAL meeting took place MONTHS ago...

So, let's try put those 2 years past in the past and move on.
    Right, this is over-analysing? How about "Access Hollywood stated that Vince and Jen broke up because Jen was too busy with her CHARITY work. Are you ******* KIDDING ME?!! This stupid ***** hosts a dinner, wears a stupid t-shirt and appears on TV for like two minutes with a child she seemed uneasy hugging and that constitutes Charity work? MFG, what or who won’t she Blame for the misery that’s her life.
    Blame parents marriage for her break-up
    Blame TV for her crappy movie career
    Blame Vince for smoking
    Blame extentions for ruining her hair
    Blame sexist writers for not getting good parts.
    Blame Brad for the divorce
    Now blame charity for her break up.

And for the last time!!! Jen was with Vince before the divorce was final. The fact that she didn’t get pregnant does not make it any different.If Brad was adulterous, so was Jen !!
    (check WENN or IMDB-Vince Vaughn-news... from feb 2005 all throughout spring/summer/autumn 2005)
    Or how 'bout this? ^^Agreed, SY&P... she got major ratings on Friends after being with Pitt. That's why she appeared on every newspaper and rag with her 2 years pity-party : to milk out of it as much as she could.
    Darn, this woman (and Vaughn!!) ...would do anything for a career and media coverage.

I hope they both slunk to forgetfullness...although we might see some more "I've been cheated..pity me...but I'm ok..yoga helped me...but im crying on Oprah...bohohho...but don't pity me..."

Oh, I so had enough of this overrated Rachel Green and her zombie of a closeted poofter- because everyone in HW knows that Vaughn is gay!!!

Enough , allready!!

I'm only going to post 2 of your past posts - talk about over-analyzing? Talk about leaving things in the past? Maybe this article is AJ way of keeping the media attention on her? Seems to me, Biatch, your girl got a little shit on her and you aren't liking the smell....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Jen and Vince was a fake relationship. it doesnt count

SVZ

Humans are polygynous anyways due anisogamy male gametes are cheaper to reproduce, more abundant and the burden is left on the female. but that's why we have culture i guess. Males have very low biological responsibilities. Brad just gave into his drives (fear of ugly women)

Quote Originally Posted by Reptillycus View Post
    I agree with 5 years tops.
    Billy Bob was living with Laura Dern, they were planning to get married. She came home from being away working on a movie to find that Billy Bob had met and married Whorelina.
    I wouldn't trust her with a bag of her own shit, but I can't help being interested in her.
    Agreed. Billy Bob & Laura Dern were engaged while he was filming "Pushing Tin" and Dern came back and found them married. Uma & Ethan Hawke's marriage ended right after the movie "Taking Lives". Melanie Griffith made sure she was on set everyday of "Original Sin" because she knew Jolie's reputation and her marriage happens to be the only one that survived. The other movies she made were probably with leading gay guys, he he.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    Page 13! I agree with ediebrooks, lalaland, voodoochild, and chillwilly. And please, the whole "We were very, very good friends" so obviously means "We were doing anal but not vaginal, out of respect for the Mrs." She's a cold-hearted, manipulative whore who uses her own children for good publicity and has an insatiable desire for men who are attached to other women. She's sickenning. How can she not like hugging but be ok with simulated sex on the red carpet??? And for god's sake, women aren't baby factories meant to pop them out on demand! Marriage is a two way street and people change their minds. And honestly, if I were Brad, I wouldn't be so trusting of her. She says they have a legal obligation to their kids, but apart from changing their names and officially saying he's going to adopt them, he still is not legally tied to them.
    anal not vaginal

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Agreed. Billy Bob & Laura Dern were engaged while he was filming "Pushing Tin" and Dern came back and found them married. Uma & Ethan Hawke's marriage ended right after the movie "Taking Lives". Melanie Griffith made sure she was on set everyday of "Original Sin" because she knew Jolie's reputation and her marriage happens to be the only one that survived. The other movies she made were probably with leading gay guys, he he.
    gawd whatta fucking whore; get a hobby bitch! and stop stealing men!!

Angelina is human. Brad is human. We are all HUMAN! We all fall short of perfection unfortunately; however, I think Angelina and Brad are trying to make the best of a situation that was and is being shun uponed by many but not by most. We all have said or done something crazy in our lives...It may not have landed in print or on Camera and sometimes we are not all consistent with what we say or do but by GOLLY....give Angelina a BREAK ALREADY. Luckily, she is not depended on all of us for acceptance and or forgiveness because she would never get it....

I personally am glad I have never been the other woman. I don't understand why women would subject themselves to be the catalyst to destroy a marriage ( in some cases infidelity strengthens a marriage)... because if this was a witch hunt....Angelina would have been burned at the stake a long time ago by some of these people who are posting such horrid things.

Would it have been better if Angelina just said in the article that she and Brad had more than an emotional affair.... ? I think the worse is the emotional affair.....and technically she admitted to that by saying they were really good friends.

I just believe if I were Jen I would have stepped up my game ...if she wanted to save her marriage and I understand that goes both ways.......as far as infertility...I don't buy it...she would have been crying on Oprah's couch about that intimate detail...I mean how many celebrities like to come out about molestation......?

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post

I just believe if I were Jen I would have stepped up my game ...if she wanted to save her marriage and I understand that goes both ways.......as far as infertility...I don't buy it...she would have been crying on Oprah's couch about that intimate detail...I mean how many celebrities like to come out about molestation......?
    Stepped up her game, how? He was long gone after meeting Angelina. Should she have intentionally got pregnant to get him to stay? Then we'd be arguing about how desperate she was in trying to trap him to stay. If we're to lay off Angelina, time to lay off Jennifer as well.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Hmmmmm, I'm neutral about the whole Anniston/Pitt/Jolie thing....but this article sure didn't do much to warm me up to Angelina. "I don't trust anyone...oh but I trust Brad....oh but I don't know if I fully trust him..." "Oh, I don't hug, or cry, or anything like that. Oh, but I hug my kids, of course..." She seems cold and crazy.
    I don't see what's so confounding. She's a very passionate, very emotionally sensitive person, so it's not surprising at all that she keeps people at a distance and doesn't like to hug any- and everyone. Hugging is a form of intimacy.

Or maybe you're just a hugwhore, Algernon?

But I am a bit surprised that she's talking now. If I were her, I'd've stayed mum about the whole thing, at least until I'm 60 and it's old news. Because Jolie is still coming off as a bit of a skank in this article. Team Aniston!

I love that Brangelinaniston threads are still getting so many people worked up! LOL. I thought we passed this subject when Shiloh (won't even think to say Philo because I could offend ) was born.

So far, she had done the usual. She's garnered sympathy from her fans and made herself an even bigger outcast hussy to those who can't stand her.

Still, everyone must agree that she has some serious issues. I always thought she and her mom were so close so it's surprising to hear her say she doesn't even trust her (even while on her deathbed for 5 years). Maybe her mom was as crappy to her as her dad was. If that's the case, then I'll finally have worked up some sympathy for her. Aside from that, this chick needs some help before she screws up her own kids.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    Angelina is human. Brad is human. We are all HUMAN! We all fall short of perfection unfortunately; however, I think Angelina and Brad are trying to make the best of a situation that was and is being shun uponed by many but not by most. We all have said or done something crazy in our lives...It may not have landed in print or on Camera and sometimes we are not all consistent with what we say or do but by GOLLY....give Angelina a BREAK ALREADY. Luckily, she is not depended on all of us for acceptance and or forgiveness because she would never get it....

I personally am glad I have never been the other woman. I don't understand why women would subject themselves to be the catalyst to destroy a marriage ( in some cases infidelity strengthens a marriage)... because if this was a witch hunt....Angelina would have been burned at the stake a long time ago by some of these people who are posting such horrid things.

Would it have been better if Angelina just said in the article that she and Brad had more than an emotional affair.... ? I think the worse is the emotional affair.....and technically she admitted to that by saying they were really good friends.

And JA is only HUMAN as well - a fact alot of the AJ fanatics seem to forget. Give Angelina a break? Come on, nobody's handing slack out to Chiniston! If JA says "Today I took a shit", somebody would say "there she goes again, crying about THE DIVORCE" for crying out loud! I don't think Angelina deserves a break, nor do I think Brad deserves a break. I think the key players in this scenario are all shit. I think that the media focuses too much on this shit and most of the country is sick of hearing it........
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'd still like to see someone dig up the quotes from JA about THE DIVORCE too. As far as I can remember, she's made 2 or 3 comments about it and only once referred to him by name. That's it. If there are more quotes, please, show them to me. I'd love to see them.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    And JA is only HUMAN as well - a fact alot of the AJ fanatics seem to forget. Give Angelina a break? Come on, nobody's handing slack out to Chiniston! If JA says "Today I took a shit", somebody would say "there she goes again, crying about THE DIVORCE" for crying out loud! I don't think Angelina deserves a break, nor do I think Brad deserves a break. I think the key players in this scenario are all shit. I think that the media focuses too much on this shit and most of the country is sick of hearing it........
    too true

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I'd still like to see someone dig up the quotes from JA about THE DIVORCE too. As far as I can remember, she's made 2 or 3 comments about it and only once referred to him by name. That's it. If there are more quotes, please, show them to me. I'd love to see them.
    Yeah I want to see some quotes also dammit! And not some that is made up! We want answers! Revolution! I am sorry i am hungry!

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information