Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    It's not just up to the man to make a marriage work. It's also up to the wife to make the union work too!! It wasn't just HIS fault. Where do people get this notion that Jennifer Aniston was some innocent person in all this? No one knows that. No one knows how she is behind closed doors. No one knows how it's like to be married to her. Maybe she wasn't the perfect wife either. People keep saying Angelina's the 'saint' or that she's a 'whore'. To me it seems that a lot of people are making Jennifer the saint here when chances are she's probably got her own issues too.

As much as people want to put the blame on someone else, the main players were Jennifer and Brad. It could have been Brad, Jennifer and their baby. But there never was a baby. Jennifer could have made the marriage work too .
    It needs to be a joint effort to make a marriage work. So Jennifer alone couldn't have made the marriage work, no more than Brad could have.

Jen Aniston was a woman who in real life was involved in one of the most high-profile divorces in Hollywood history. Then she ironically makes a movie called 'The Breakup'. You think that was a coincidence? It was all premeditated and contrived! The woman was in soooo much 'pain' but yet she knew how to exploit her personal life for commercial gain in order to draw people to the box office to see her new movie! Then she ends up hooking up with her co-star when her divorce wasn't yet final either. Yeah, that was really respectful. It really gave her a lot of dignity.

Had Jennifer Aniston been in any REAL pain, she would've thought: "I'm not going to participate in any projects that are going to make light of this loss. This is a painful part of my life. I'm not going to do anything to make jest of my divorce. I refuse to feed the media frenzy in any way because to me it's NOT funny." She also wouldn't have screwed her own co-star and pranced all over Oprah and given exclusive interviews to magazines about the break-up of her marriage. She also would've kept her legs closed since she too was also still technically married. Two wrongs don't make a right. The very thing she condoned was the same thing she ended up doing...shagging a co-star while still married to someone else...and on top of it, using the media to launch her film career and giving herself some exposure. So, let's call a spade a spade...Jennifer Aniston was no better herself.
    In Hollywood, a lot of times movies are set two years in advance. She started filming the Break Up in 2005. What's to say she wasn't contracted in a year or more ahead of time? Should she back out of a legal contract just so it doesn't look like she made some calculated move for sympathy?

And I agree with the poster who finally (and logically) brought up the fact that maybe Jennifer had fertility problems. At 36, it is very possible that it's difficult. Christ, I'm 30 and it took 2 and a half years after getting off of Birth Control to get pregnant, and my husbands and my schedules aren't nearly as whacked out as Hollywood folks are.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

^You do the same thing...we all 'think' we know how they think and feel and that's why they're called 'opinions'. When it's your point of view it's cool. When it's a differing point of view it's annoying. We should all be able to take it the way we dish it out.

Okay whatever you want to think is okay by me. I just don't have to agree with it. So each to their own. ps.. I don't think I am cool at all.

Elite Member

Well, I never felt sorry for Jennifer. I never felt anyone screwed her over. I don't think her main desire was to be a wife or mother. It was to be an actress. And if she did, she probably wanted it on her own terms. By making that movie called 'The Breakup' (when she was in fact breaking up with her very famous husband) only proves to me that even during the loss of a marriage, in the back of her mind, she's predominantly thinking about how to get people to see her movie and get something out of this. That to me is calculating. It's not thinking with your heart, it's being coniving. And 'maybe' that's always been this woman's problem, that it's always been about her. That she is unwilling to think of others, unwilling to have a child now, was unwilling to give her husband a family and was unwilling to compromise...and when someone is like that they have no business being married.

I think Jennifer Aniston is exactly where she wants to be in life. With her freedom, no children and working on her career. If that makes her happy, good for her but no one is to blame for her marriage falling apart. It was between her and Brad.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; December 13th, 2006 at 06:46 AM.

What steams me is that a married man can follow his dick to 'greener' pastures and no one says a word about him. All the finger-pointing is at the women involved.

Look at all the threads we have on this threesome. They go on for pages and pages and all the blame gets tossed on either AJ or JA. Where are the pages and pages dumping on Pitt the Shit?

Elite Member

I think the man has definitely been blamed in this case...lol Brad's been called every name in the book. Even Angelina's been called a whore. If anyone's been made a saint here, it's definitely been Jennifer.

Goose, in regards to what you said, I saw interviews Jennifer gave where she said that when she was offered that role she was like 'You've got to be kidding me, it's called The Break Up?' She thought it was ironic that it came to her at the time it did because she was going through her own break up with Brad. So she was very aware it was going to be controversial and she knew it was going to get a lot of publicity...and she still took it. They say stuff like "Oh, it was such a good script", blah, blah, blah...You know, in order to justify taking on a project, but you know darn well, these actors know it's good publicity. She knew. She capitalized on her divorce and ran with it...and it worked because didn't 'The Break-Up' make #1 at the box office for a couple of weeks? Mission was accomplished...lol

Goose, in regards to what you said, I saw interviews Jennifer gave where she said that when she was offered that role she was like 'You've got to be kidding me, it's called The Break Up?' She thought it was ironic that it came to her at the time it did because she was going through her own break up with Brad. So she was very aware it was going to be controversial and she knew it was going to get a lot of publicity...and she still took it. They say stuff like "Oh, it was such a good script", blah, blah, blah...You know, in order to justify taking on a project, but you know darn well, these actors know it's good publicity. She knew. She capitalized on her divorce and ran with it...and it worked because didn't 'The Break-Up' make #1 at the box office for a couple of weeks? Mission was accomplished...lol
    But to that point, every project an actor chooses is in the hopes that it provides good publicity and furthers their career. It's their livlihood (sp?). In the same case, you can't tell me that it wasn't a calculated decision that Angelina just happens to get the lead to play Marianne Pearl in a script that Brad's production company just happens to have bought a couple years back?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

You know it really strikes me as funny saying the grass is greener etc. Let's hope it never happens to anyone here. Again I will say Whacko to AJ. She has good right not to trust Brad too. But as pointed out, match made in superficial heaven.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Remember, after Friends ended Brad was already "emotionally involved" with Angelina. No amount of children can fix that.
    Yeah, she didn't have a chance to get pregnant after Friends! He had already moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Yep Edie your on the money. It's all about the looks. And they say celebs are shallow. Well I am sorry but so are some of AJ's disciples. If she flashed herself around without knickers they would be sticking up for her saying how *hygenic* it was to air out.
    Exactly! And she would be doing it for the children!
    Last edited by texlux; December 13th, 2006 at 09:37 AM.

Apparently, many people think that everything is Jen's fault, because she didn't want a baby. That's so straight out of 1920 it makes me sick. Noone knows what was going on in their marriage, so I don't try to put the blame on anyone.

Brad Pitt is an idiot who changes his non-existing persona with every woman he's with. He has no brains and no balls.

Angelina always gets what she wants, In this case it was Brad. I don't care about that woman, I don't mind her being a homewrecker.

The only thing that enrages me, is how she created her new Saint Angelina image in order to cover up that she's a selfish slut. She uses UNICEF, she uses the people in poverty who have to pose for pictures with her, she uses the press, and yes, she uses her adopted children, too. That's just plain sickening. And as many have pointed out, if she wasn't beautiful, people would see right through that.

Go fuck whoever you want, Veingelina, but do no take advantage of those in need in order to cover up your "misdeeds".

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Of course Brad is to blame also in this fiasco. I do wonder how easy it would be for any man to resist someone as beautiful as angelina. They are together every day, away from their significent others, pretending to make love, come on. It is a ridiculous way to make a living. They are all scum, well maybe Jen isn't scum, but no marriage breaks up by itself.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Apparently, many people think that everything is Jen's fault, because she didn't want a baby. That's so straight out of 1920 it makes me sick. Noone knows what was going on in their marriage, so I don't try to put the blame on anyone.

Brad Pitt is an idiot who changes his non-existing persona with every woman he's with. He has no brains and no balls.

Angelina always gets what she wants, In this case it was Brad. I don't care about that woman, I don't mind her being a homewrecker.

The only thing that enrages me, is how she created her new Saint Angelina image in order to cover up that she's a selfish slut. She uses UNICEF, she uses the people in poverty who have to pose for pictures with her, she uses the press, and yes, she uses her adopted children, too. That's just plain sickening. And as many have pointed out, if she wasn't beautiful, people would see right through that.

Go fuck whoever you want, Veingelina, but do no take advantage of those in need in order to cover up your "misdeeds".

Hehe. Watch your back Chilly. They will be coming for ya soon!

^^Same!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post

Oh yeah, apparently she's offering Jennifer Aniston to sit down with her so they can discuss how she and Brad "fell in love" I can't stand the fact that Angelina is trying to look miss angelic, and it's all over the cover. I wonder how Jennifer A. is taking it, she must be going like a mad women.

Page 13! I agree with ediebrooks, lalaland, voodoochild, and chillwilly. And please, the whole "We were very, very good friends" so obviously means "We were doing anal but not vaginal, out of respect for the Mrs." She's a cold-hearted, manipulative whore who uses her own children for good publicity and has an insatiable desire for men who are attached to other women. She's sickenning. How can she not like hugging but be ok with simulated sex on the red carpet??? And for god's sake, women aren't baby factories meant to pop them out on demand! Marriage is a two way street and people change their minds. And honestly, if I were Brad, I wouldn't be so trusting of her. She says they have a legal obligation to their kids, but apart from changing their names and officially saying he's going to adopt them, he still is not legally tied to them.

Elite Member

^^^agree. I was watching entertainment tonight and Janet Carl asked her "What do you and Brad like to do for fun besides be with the kids?" and her reply? "We go to bed" What a Moron and Slut. Normal people would say-out to eat, movies, riding his motorcycle...etc. She immediately says sex. Bitch

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information