Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Good analysis, Sunshine23. Angelina is hot and gorgeous, therefore it's ok for her to behave amorally. One may not "determine someone's value based on what happens between their adult, consenting, relationships" but how one intereacts with others does say a lot about his or her character.

I don't fear Angelina and I don't pity her, but I do find her weird, and not in a pleasant way.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    The choice to have a child will not in some cases solve all marital woes but it does make a person pause for a moment to think about their actions. When two people agree on something...whether it is career or familly it is such a beautiful wonderful thing to know you are on one accord. I am glad that the decision was made easier for Brad since their were no children involved between him and Jen. I guess what is missing here is that Angelina feels happy with Brad and you can tell that in the way she glows....
    Awww, and ain't that sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Good analysis, Sunshine23. Angelina is hot and gorgeous, therefore it's ok for her to behave amorally. One may not "determine someone's value based on what happens between their adult, consenting, relationships" but how one intereacts with others does say a lot about his or her character.

I don't fear Angelina and I don't pity her, but I do find her weird, and not in a pleasant way.

Awww, and ain't that sweet!
    LMAO, Oh My goodness, I need to get some work done, I can't keep logging in just to post the stoopid laughing smilie......hahahahaha.......

Elite Member

If people have ever twisted things around to their benefit, I've seen a prime example of it here on this thread.

First of all, no getting 'knocked up' has never saved a marriage. And true, getting pregnant has never been a sign of 'devotion' to anyone--not even to your own husband. But having a child should be an issue that BOTH you and your partner are in agreement about. As a woman, you have a hell of a lot of power over a man if you have his children and especially if you don't have any yet and he WANTS one. You have two choices: if you love him enough you do it because the marriage is good anyway and you'd want his child anyway. Or you decide NOT to have one because frankly, it's not that important to you to either have a child now or to please him at that point in your life. From what the world saw, Jennifer Aniston chose NOT to have Brad Pitt's child. Not bad, not good, but it was her choice. We didn't have to live with it, but HE did. And if he didn't like what he got in that marriage, whether it be a rocky relationship or a childless union that he was no longer willing to wait any longer for, then he had every right...the same way Jennifer Aniston had the right to decide whether or not she wanted kids with the man she married 5 years before. When that decision was made, then they both had the choice of going their respective ways which they obviously did...and it was for the best considering the alternative. Brad Pitt got his child and Jennifer Aniston wasn't forced into motherhood at a time she didn't feel ready for it. But there was a price to pay and it was their marriage. Noted. Now get over it. I'm sure they did and that they have.

Why does everyone assume that Jennifer CHOSE not to have a child? Maybe she has fertility problems. That can put a lot of stress on a marriage.

Didn't I hear that she had a miscarriage before the divorce. Shows how much of man....NOT that Brad Shitt is.

Oh , and god forbid that when I eventually get married say some 4/5/6 years from now, and I decide, maybe I want to work for a bit before I start having kids. Yes, my husband has every right to go stick his weeny where it don't belong. You know, sometimes I do blame Jen, she's probably just a tad too laid back. Heck, if I were her, I woulda slashed the whore's face. You can't be making moves on my husband.....WTF?!?! But I think she just realized what a loozer and a prick she had for a husband and decided he wasn't worth her trouble. She's prolly laughing all the way that she left him.

It's amazing what real life people do to homewreckers actually. I've heard some real funny stories.

Elite Member

I seriously doubt that was the issue, that Jennifer was infertile or unable to have a child. I'm not even sure if the case was that she didn't want one. I think she either didn't want one yet or wasn't sure if she wanted one ever. I always had this impression that Jennifer had a lot of issues regarding motherhood because she's had such a turbulent and rocky relationship with her own mother. I think the problem was within her...her emotional issues with her own mom. Nothing to do with her reproductive organs not working. I know a lot of women who've had really bad relationships with their mothers (I have a good friend like this) and they have big-time issues about motherhood. They either don't want one or are unsure if they do. If you're single okay, then deal with those issues and decide what you want and be happy about it. But if you're married, then it's unfair that your spouse has to pay for your past or that he has to remain childless because your head's all screwed up and you're unsure what you want. That's my opinion and that's how I would feel. I'd be gone.

It certainly would not be unusual to have problems getting pregnant at her age. I know several women in their 30's who are having fertility treatments, and it's not a pleasant thing for them to undergo, physically or mentally.

Silver Member

You know, I'm not going to get too deep into this because I'm really sick of all three of them, but Angelina does have a track record of getting involved with guys who are already in relationships. Wasn't Billy Bob involved with some other actress when she married him? And wasn't she banging that Japanese chick (the one who blabs all the time about her affairs) while she was in her first marriage? Sure, if Brad was involved with her before the divorce, he does get part of the blame too. And Aniston probably had some problems in the marriage on her end as well. But I could easily see Angelina being like "no, we were not sexually involved while filming this movie, but I did constantly flash my ass and other goodies in his face like a dog in heat." I don't buy this "pure friendship" crap.

I know I'm going to sound like an idiot when I say this, but I support Angelina Jolie. But I also support Aniston. Aniston is absolutely gorgeous, though so is Angie. Aniston is caring {As far as I know} but all the charity work Angie has done makes my heart melt. Being Buddhist, I can't take sides and I can't say anything bad about either of them. I also can't comment on what a "whore" Angie is, apparently speaking.

Anyway,
    LHRB

P.S.: I'm totally sick of Brad, so I'm not going to say a thing about him ....

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    I do find it very disturbing when a man could go outside the marriage and not love the other woman enough to leave the wife. (some men realize they made a mistake and the other woman is nuts and happily remain with the wife) Just stringing them both along. I rather a man know in his heart and I mean none of the indecisive bull crap that he wants out of the marriage... It is unfortunate that it takes another woman for a man to realize he is not happy at home but.... To those who have been cheated on you may find what I am saying sickening...and those who have been cheated on and moved on know what I am talking about....*I hope*
    Yeah, I find what you're saying sickening.

Thing is, anybody who goes into marriage thinking that they're entitled to be "happy at home" consistently and forever, without lapse, is a selfish, unrealistic fool. I defy anyone to show me a marriage of any significant length in which neither party ever felt dissatisfied for a length of time. There wouldn't be a single intact marriage on the planet if people felt justified to take off based on the combined factors of momentary unhappiness and a good-looking target in the midst.

You know, I pop into Brangelina threads occasionally & watch the fireworks, and I've started to wonder if the people who get freakishly opinionated about the topic fall into two camps: 1)women who have been left for other women, and 2) other women.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    She seems amoral, and she's annoyingly sanctimonious as well. Her fans make excuses for her because she's beautiful. If she was average looking, she'd reside in the Britney-Paris trash heap. I've always thought her father knew what he was talking about when he said she had mental problems.

Yep Edie your on the money. It's all about the looks. And they say celebs are shallow. Well I am sorry but so are some of AJ's disciples. If she flashed herself around without knickers they would be sticking up for her saying how *hygenic* it was to air out.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I do hate it when people say "if your marriage is strong nothing will break it up" This is said by people who aren't married or haven't been married long. I have been married 35 years and have been faithful, HOWEVER if a man made a move on me at certain times of my marriage I probably would have cheated. Fortunately for me, my husband, and our marriage that did not occur. So yes, even good marriages can be broken up. Brad and Jen were at a rough time in their relationship and Angie took advantage of it. She has said she would never date a married man because her father did that to her mother, hmmnn. We don't know why they didn't have kids, I think Brad fell in love with Maddox first and Angie after.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Yeah, I find what you're saying sickening.

Thing is, anybody who goes into marriage thinking that they're entitled to be "happy at home" consistently and forever, without lapse, is a selfish, unrealistic fool. I defy anyone to show me a marriage of any significant length in which neither party ever felt dissatisfied for a length of time. There wouldn't be a single intact marriage on the planet if people felt justified to take off based on the combined factors of momentary unhappiness and a good-looking target in the midst.

You know, I pop into Brangelina threads occasionally & watch the fireworks, and I've started to wonder if the people who get freakishly opinionated about the topic fall into two camps: 1)women who have been left for other women, and 2) other women.
    how do you explain women like me who don't fall into any of those two categories, yet am strongly opinionated about the topic?. Plus, I do not come from a broken home, my parents have been happily married going on 3 decades.

And while we are at it, what is up with this crap?

"I don't trust anyone," Jolie admitted.

I'd like to say that I trust my mother, but I also don't know if she might do something that she thinks is in my best interest.

Still, "I trust Brad will never do anything," she said.

But after a few moments, Jolie then added, "I don't know. I don't trust anybody completely."

She trusts Brad, she doesn't trust Brad. Good grief. And the comment about her Mother? Am I the only one who can't make sense of that? What is she instilling into her children? Does she want them to trust her or not? How can they learn to trust when she is so screwed up on the issue herself? Whacko.

Yep, she's a whack job. Been sayin it forever. She loves taboo things because regular normal things don't appeal to sociopaths.

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information