Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    No one can say what went on in their relationship, but if they were truly happy and commited no one would have been able to break them up. He left Jen and did so for a reason - whether it was because they didn't agree on when/if they had children or some other factor. They obviously were NOT happy. Their relationship was not a good one BEFORE Angelina ever met Brad.

I wonder if Brad had left Jennifer for someone else, not someone controversial like Angelina, would they still be saying the same thing about his partner?

Very good post! I completely agree.

I very much doubt it would be an issue if Brad left Jennifer for someone less controversial. People in Hollywood cheat and leave their partners for other people all the time yet no one gets this amount of flak. JLo broke up Marc Anthony's marriage, Britney Spears essentially stole Keven Federline from his girlfriend by which he had two children. Yet those two nor anyone else in Hollywood is anywhere near as criticised as Angelina. The problem is that Angelina is what many women fear; a beautiful, sexual, woman that both men and women lust after. Therefore she is labeled a whore and homewrecker. I personally refuse to determine someone's value based on what happens between their adult, consenting, relationships.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by foxyroy
    *snip* If Jen really loved Brad she would have been popping those babies out left and right. I mean if she really loved him.....

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Wow, that is a really presumptious statement. If Brad really loved Jen, he would have been ok waiting until she was ready to have kids or not having kids at all. Marriage is a compromise. If one loved logic goes both ways.
    Right, but people do age and there's a certain point in a woman's life where becoming pregnant can be impossible and/or unhealthy. He made it well known that he wanted kids and she kept putting it off. Jen's in her late 30's and Brad's in his 40's, and it makes perfect sense for him to want to still be young enough to roll around on the floor and play with his babies, and possibly still be alive to see them graduate high school.

I think Jen's too vain to ever consider becoming pregnant in the first place. She prolly just said whatever he wanted to hear in order to snag him. *ducks and runs......*

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    She's a fucking idiot!! I seriously cannot stand her. Add to that the awful exam that I just finished, if I saw her anywhere, I'd prolly throw something at her bobblehead and have it bounce it back at me. Homewrecking Slut!!!

Who cannot see that she has mental issues, her dad was right. Who says they want to add "obstacles" to their life. I trust, I hug, I don't hug, I don't trust, blah blah. What a stupid moron. I can't even believe that they let her have children.....seriously.

Wow - I can't believe you are this affected by someone you have never/will never meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Wow - I can't believe you are this affected by someone you have never/will never meet.
    Apparently I am. I find it disgusting that a person comes out and tells the entire world that she had an affair with a married man, and I'm supposed to applaud them for it. In Real Life, people who have affairs are not viewed well, it is a shameful thing and not something to be proud of. And yes I loathe her so much!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Icepik
    No one can say what went on in their relationship, but if they were truly happy and commited no one would have been able to break them up. He left Jen and did so for a reason - whether it was because they didn't agree on when/if they had children or some other factor. They obviously were NOT happy. Their relationship was not a good one BEFORE Angelina ever met Brad.

I wonder if Brad had left Jennifer for someone else, not someone controversial like Angelina, would they still be saying the same thing about his partner?
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    Very good post! I completely agree.

I very much doubt it would be an issue if Brad left Jennifer for someone less controversial. People in Hollywood cheat and leave their partners for other people all the time yet no one gets this amount of flak. JLo broke up Marc Anthony's marriage, Britney Spears essentially stole Keven Federline from his girlfriend by which he had two children. Yet those two nor anyone else in Hollywood is anywhere near as criticised as Angelina. The problem is that Angelina is what many women fear; a beautiful, sexual, woman that both men and women lust after. Therefore she is labeled a whore and homewrecker. I personally refuse to determine someone's value based on what happens between their adult, consenting, relationships.
    Both of ya'll are right on the money.

And like them or not, Brad and Angelina seem to be wonderful parents to their children.

She seems amoral, and she's annoyingly sanctimonious as well. Her fans make excuses for her because she's beautiful. If she was average looking, she'd reside in the Britney-Paris trash heap. I've always thought her father knew what he was talking about when he said she had mental problems.

Well said Cherub, Icepik and Sweetness. Well said! I think if Jen would have had a child there would have been hesitation on Brad's part to pursue or even entertain leaving Jen for Angelina. I do agree kids cannot hold a marriage together but it does make a person pause before taking the next step. I know some of us have been cheated on in our own lives and some of us are in denial that are significant other is cheating or would cheat.....Trust me number one sign that a man is cheating...he is sweating bullets that you have his cellphone in your hands....but don't take it out on Angelina who was just blessed to be sooo damn Sexy and alluring......

I do find it very disturbing when a man could go outside the marriage and not love the other woman enough to leave the wife. (some men realize they made a mistake and the other woman is nuts and happily remain with the wife) Just stringing them both along. I rather a man know in his heart and I mean none of the indecisive bull crap that he wants out of the marriage... It is unfortunate that it takes another woman for a man to realize he is not happy at home but.... To those who have been cheated on you may find what I am saying sickening...and those who have been cheated on and moved on know what I am talking about....*I hope*

Whenever I have problems with my boyfriends, I go off the pill and get knocked up. Funny how having a baby will solve everything!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Whenever I have problems with my boyfriends, I go off the pill and get knocked up. Funny how having a baby will solve everything!

Hehe...children solve ALL problems. That is the real explanation for why there are so many children from broken homes. Homes sometimes broken by certain notorious serial homewreckers.

Apparently I am. I find it disgusting that a person comes out and tells the entire world that she had an affair with a married man, and I'm supposed to applaud them for it. In Real Life, people who have affairs are not viewed well, it is a shameful thing and not something to be proud of. And yes I loathe her so much!!!

I never thought/said anyone should applaud what happened. Personally, I think "oh, well...Brad and Jennifer obviously weren't meant to be together because if they were, they would still be". If time passes and Brad and Angelina go their separate ways, I'll think the same thing. But, then again, I would think the same thing of people I actually know. Just because 2 people are together, doesnt mean they are meant to be together.

I say its better he got out when he did, instead of having Jennifer give into the pressures of having the baby he obviously wanted and the baby she obviously didnt want to have. Deep down, Jennifer probably thinks this, too - IF she's at all rational

Hehe...children solve ALL problems. That is the real explanation for why there are so many children from broken homes. Homes sometimes broken by certain notorious serial homewreckers.
    Hmm, yeah but in this particular case the children are apparently wanted by both parents so it's not a problem. They want to raise a family-- is this such a bad thing?

I know, I get it. You just hate Brangelina.

They are not really a family. They are just playing house.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    VThe problem is that Angelina is what many women fear; a beautiful, sexual, woman that both men and women lust after. Therefore she is labeled a whore and homewrecker. I personally refuse to determine someone's value based on what happens between their adult, consenting, relationships.
    Wrong. People label her a whore because she notoriously sleeps with her costars, married or not. With every adult relationship she's had, she's acting like either a psycho or a freak. She refuses to speak to her dad, she exchanged viles of blood with Billy Bob, she saw brad, wanted him, and took him without considering that hes married...etc. so ok, shes hot. doesnt mean shes an amazing person. Maybe you fear her, but most people here pitty her and find her weird.

The choice to have a child will not in some cases solve all marital woes but it does make a person pause for a moment to think about their actions. When two people agree on something...whether it is career or familly it is such a beautiful wonderful thing to know you are on one accord. I am glad that the decision was made easier for Brad since their were no children involved between him and Jen. I guess what is missing here is that Angelina feels happy with Brad and you can tell that in the way she glows....

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    *snip* she saw brad, wanted him, and took him without considering that hes married...etc. so ok, shes hot. doesnt mean shes an amazing person. *snip*
    Well, it's not like she held a gun to his head. He's a grown man. If anyone was a cheater it was him since he was the one who actually took the vows.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information