Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

^^I agree. Their image has been suffering a bit lately so all their disciples are going to lap this *ooohhh ahhhh* article up. Puke.

So now we know. I'm sure people the world over will appreciate her honest and rejoice that they've finally heard the truth.
    Last edited by B.C.; December 12th, 2006 at 06:26 PM.

If she really doesn't give a darn what really says or what their opinion was/is about the whole affair, why come out now after all these months of silence and go into detail about how she hooked up with him.

... it's totally unfair to marry a man giving him this impression you will have children soon or are willing to do it in the near future and then you just don't.

I've commented on this before ... it is quite possible that Brad knew Jen didn't want children and married her anyway thinking she would change her mind down the road. Maybe he took a gamble because he loved her.

Some people just don't want to be parents and it doesn't make them vain or selfish or terrible or cold. No one should be expected to produce children just to make someone else happy.

I have always been intrigued by Angelina...I am glad she did come out to show that she is human. Brad is human. We are all human! We want what we want and when it comes to Brad he had a choice. If Jen really loved Brad she would have been popping those babies out left and right. I mean if she really loved him.....

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

No one should be expected to produce children just to make someone else happy.
    Totally agree. I just think Brad didn't love Jen enough to work this over with her...I think he could have been more patient about having kids and raising a family. Just seems too quick to give up on a marriage of 2 years and move on to someone new. Grass prolly seemed greener.
    Last edited by moomies; December 12th, 2006 at 07:07 PM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

The grass was and is greener on the other side

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    I have always been intrigued by Angelina...I am glad she did come out to show that she is human. Brad is human. We are all human! We want what we want and when it comes to Brad he had a choice. If Jen really loved Brad she would have been popping those babies out left and right. I mean if she really loved him.....

Wow, that is a really presumptious statement. If Brad really loved Jen, he would have been ok waiting until she was ready to have kids or not having kids at all. Marriage is a compromise. If one loved logic goes both ways.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Remember, after Friends ended Brad was already "emotionally involved" with Angelina. No amount of children can fix that.

No one can say what went on in their relationship, but if they were truly happy and commited no one would have been able to break them up. He left Jen and did so for a reason - whether it was because they didn't agree on when/if they had children or some other factor. They obviously were NOT happy. Their relationship was not a good one BEFORE Angelina ever met Brad.

I wonder if Brad had left Jennifer for someone else, not someone controversial like Angelina, would they still be saying the same thing about his partner?

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    Riiight, because "popping out children" has always been a sign of dedication, committment and love. Please.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

whore, vapid ho, and cheating male-slut = 3's company!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    If she really doesn't give a darn what really says or what their opinion was/is about the whole affair, why come out now after all these months of silence and go into detail about how she hooked up with him.

She has a movie to promote.

I remember reading somewhere that someone from "team Aniston" said Brad already had one foot out the door before he met Angelina. I think a divorce was inevitable.

Brad was miserable in his marriage, he found understanding in Angelina and emotionally cheated on Jennifer.

I've always found Angelina to be genuinely honest. Even if she comes off looking/sounding crazy or confused. Maybe she should hire a publicist.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Riiight, because "popping out children" has always been a sign of dedication, committment and love. Please.
    Oh certainly. We all know that children absolutely keep relationships together. what the fuck ever. If these two last five years including the last two when they were fucking around I'll kiss my own ass and post it live on a web cam.

She's a fucking idiot!! I seriously cannot stand her. Add to that the awful exam that I just finished, if I saw her anywhere, I'd prolly throw something at her bobblehead and have it bounce it back at me. Homewrecking Slut!!!

Who cannot see that she has mental issues, her dad was right. Who says they want to add "obstacles" to their life. I trust, I hug, I don't hug, I don't trust, blah blah. What a stupid moron. I can't even believe that they let her have children.....seriously.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information