Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Thank you Icepik!

Gold Member

What is it with Brad Pitt and messed up women? They both have trust and control issues. They both got wrecked from their parents divorce and they both have one parent they're estranged from. In Jen's interview with Diane Sawyer, she said Brad wasn't allowed to raise his voice because raised voices upset her and now Angie hates to cuddle. Jen and Angie seem like the same woman!
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Elite Member

He was not happy with Jennifer. Angelina in the picture or not, Brad would not have stayed married to Aniston because he wanted children and Jennifer was dragging her feet. To this day she still hasn't had any kids. She keeps publicly saying she 'wants' kids, but she doesn't have them. What's she waiting for? I don't think it's too far-fetched to say that the man wanted children and she had to realize that. That's a BIG BIG issue. If there was no compromise on the baby issue then it was better that Brad and Jennifer parted ways. I'm sure he did love Jennifer and his dream was to have children with her but if she was changing her mind, then I could see how that might have filled him with a lot of resentment and/or anger. No matter how much I loved my spouse, I would NOT remain childless for anyone. I rather walk away from an unhappy marriage and fulfill my dream of a family and see the eyes of my children, than stay bound to a person that didn't love me enough to want my child or to give me one. That's how important that issue is to me. When two people realize that they no longer want the same things in life, especially if one person definitely wants a family and the other person doesn't or is stringing you along, then it's better to walk away and wish each other well instead of feeling trapped and staying in a crappy marriage.

So, in my opinion, it's a good thing Brad and Jennifer parted ways. It was never going to work. Whether it had been Angelina or someone else, eventually Brad was going to find a woman who would've given him a child when his wife didn't want to...and I think when you come to that realization, you realize the marriage is over.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

well, it was still bad timing nonetheless cuz Brad looks like a cheater and Angie a home wrecker.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I think Brad leaving Jen for Ange was part of the inevitable. He would have left Jen regardless of whether they had kids together or not. As for Ange doing this interview, i think she was better off to STFU because it comes off as completely insincere and a terrible attempt try to clean her image.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

To this day she still hasn't had any kids. She keeps publicly saying she 'wants' kids, but she doesn't have them. What's she waiting for?
    I think there are plenty of women that want to have kids, but that doesn't mean that they're ready to have them this very second. It's not even been 2 years since the split, everyone said her relationship with Vince Vaughn was faked, so who should she have had kids with? There are a lot more factors in life that she's maybe considering before having kids. Desire to have kids does not equate to being at a stage in life where you're ready to give kids everything they deserve.
    Case in point - Britney Spears.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

I think it is unfair to say that jennifer didn't want kids so it is ok for him to dump his wife. Brad even said that the kids issue didn't break them up. Even if it was true you don't start having an emotional affair talking to your co-star even AFTER the movie was done. I love angelina but she did cross the line. Angie has some major issues to deal with. She can't fully trust anybody, not even the father of her children. That is not a good indicator of a good relationship especially for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Regardless, she didn't drug Pitt and take him to a deserted island. He seems like a very willing participant.
    Exactly, he could have backed away and worked on his marriage too, but he didn't. He's not innocent here either!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry View Post
    I think it is unfair to say that jennifer didn't want kids so it is ok for him to dump his wife. Brad even said that the kids issue didn't break them up.
    Jennifer apparently promised Brad they'd have a kid when she was finished with Friends. And then she didn't keep her promise. That probably put the marriage on the rocks too. Unless they did try to have kids but couldnt because of Jen's coke problem; it reminds me of the blind item where the husband said 'i did cheat, but its the coke or me'. I remember Brad and Jen did briefly reunite to try and work it out; i honestly believe the kids issue played a big part in the break up.I really think Brad desperately wanted to be a father and have a family. Notice how fast Angelina and Brad had a kid of their own?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Exactly, he could have backed away and worked on his marriage too, but he didn't. He's not innocent here either!

Jennifer apparently promised Brad they'd have a kid when she was finished with Friends. And then she didn't keep her promise. That probably put the marriage on the rocks too. Unless they did try to have kids but couldnt because of Jen's coke problem; it reminds me of the blind item where the husband said 'i did cheat, but its the coke or me'. I remember Brad and Jen did briefly reunite to try and work it out; i honestly believe the kids issue played a big part in the break up.I really think Brad desperately wanted to be a father and have a family. Notice how fast Angelina and Brad had a kid of their own?
    she was doing coke?

^Rumoured to be. I honestly believed that blind was about them. Brad probably did screw around with Angelina on the set but like most men went home and told his wife its only 'sex' and means nothing, and that its her he loves.

Elite Member

True, every woman is entitled to have children when she feels ready but it's totally unfair to marry a man giving him this impression you will have children soon or are willing to do it in the near future and then you just don't. That's not right. If I were a woman who married a man who was insistent on having children soon and I didn't know when I wanted them, then I'd suspect that I'd either have to compromise and start my family earlier than planned or we weren't going to be together long. And I have a feeling her timing was either really far off or she just wouldn't give him one (a timelime). Or who knows, maybe she kept saying next year, next year and nothing was happening.

I have no doubt it hurt Jennifer when their marriage broke up. I'm sure it hurt her even more that her husband hooked up with someone right away and even got his new girlfriend pregnant when their divorce wasn't even final. But as a woman, I think that deep inside, you can't blame him. You just can't. It doesn't make the blow any less painful and I'm sure it stings, but that's the price you pay if you're not willing to compromise...and if Jen was unwilling to give Brad a child, then it was no one's fault. They just didn't want the same things.

And it would take a fool to not be aware how much that man wanted children. He talked about it constantly in public, how much he wanted a family...I remember that Diane Sawyer interview he gave when he filmed Oceans 11 and he got all choked up talking about how little girls just killed him. That man wanted a baby badly. If WE knew that, how the hell didn't Jennifer know it? It was no one's 'fault'. They just didn't want the same things at the same time. I can totally see how a marriage would fall apart under those circumstances.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    If a couple is in a good, commited relationship - no other person; man or woman could wreck that relationship. Obviously there were problems with Brad and Jennifer before Angelina ever showed up.

You honestly think Brad and Jennifer were in perfect martial bliss and Angelina put a hex on Brad??
    No. I'm not saying she put a hex on them, but to me it seems as if she saw how vunerable he was and took advantage of the situation. There was no lie that Brad love Jen, but it seems as if they were trying to make their marriage work out (like a normal couple would), but if someone like Angelina comes along and starts having emotional affairs with someone that just leads to chaos. Angelina has the type of rep to have many affairs with men on her movie sets.

^^ alright so if the blind is true then we can now say that Ange is a lying bitch, Jen is a coke addict and Brad is a cheating fuckstain.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn View Post
    No matter how you word it a WHORE is still a WHORE.
    loves it!

She's just a cold, calculating, whore.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information