Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

[QUOTE=SlimandSexxy;471513] She is actually lucky she is in Hollywood. I'm telling you, homewreckers in real life get dealt with in very unconventional ways. And she is a serial homewrecker and a whore.

QUOTE]

Remember that more than 50% of marriages have at least one partner who is unfaithful so that means there are a whole lot homewreckers out there (male and female) and very few stories of how harshly they are treated. When we are young and naive it is easy to have such strong feelings and make generalizations. As we go through life and build more experiences we learn that things are not always as they seem on the surface and life is not so easy to put neatly in little boxes.
    Who are these horrible homewreckers? Well I know of a wonderful teacher who is in a relationship with a married man, I have also know some home makers who are sleeping with married men. I have also met the wife of a minister who has been unfaithful. It is often the people you would least suspect. All are wonderful women in many other ways. I personally could never be involved with a married man and never cheated on my husband when I was married. Those are my personal convictions.

I don't care much about JA or AJ personally. I think it must suck to live your life in a fishbowl especially during difficult times. They get interviewed and asked very personal questions. If they answer the questions they are judged to be cry babies or bitches. If they refuse to answer they are called cold bitches. They (AJ and JA) can not win.

What did she say that was so weird?
    She said she has trust issues - who wouldn't, after she welcomed her Father back into her life, they rebuilt an already-precarious relationship and then he turns right around and BADMOUTHS his own daughter to the press - when she was trying to arrange an adoption???
    That's why she made the comment about her Mom maybe doing something if she thought it was in her (Angelina's) best interests.
    I'm sure that's what her Dad said, too; after he publicly slammed her: "I did it for her own good"
    What a crock.
    I don't see anything to gasp about in her interview....

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    That was me. It's the best way to stay a virgin!
    well you're a fucking genius of words and thought! *cheers to the Supreme One!*

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    OMG...B.P totally cheated during his marriage to J.A. He is a cheater. A.J admitted it in that interview. In her whakco way.
    yes this is true; like i said before; he is a cheater (most ppl in THE entertainment industry in hollywood are in fact im sure they all are) and she put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Dang, everyone's editing and re-editing their posts!! I can't keep up!! lol!
    I know; thats fucked up! ^ quit doing that everyone!!!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; December 14th, 2006 at 11:42 AM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Angelina and Brad aren't hated at all and if so, it's by a very small group. The public basically adores these two.
    Just thought I'd disagree with this statement. I don't particularly like Jennifer Aniston but as evidenced in this thread...seems to me like Brangelina has as many haters as JA.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I totally believe that Brad and AJ have a similar arrangement and may possibly stay together for a few more years for the kids only. Some people think he is bi and it is clear she definately is, so I think they have some sort of an arrangement worked out also.
    I believe this too; notice how she says they're 'legally tied to the kids, not to each other' and they're both whores so...AJ cant be faithful to anyone - she sick in the head and Brads a big horn-dog.

BIATCH: I pretty much heard the same stuff (except about the STD stuff i had no idea, but im sure everyone in hollywood has the same strain of herpes that they all give each other) and im sure his marriage to jen was part arrangement/part friendship - and im sure they both screwed around like everyone in hollywood does, but expecially Bradley. and they were indeed major potheads to the max!

Im so sure that AJ and Brad will fizzle w/in a year or two. 5 years tops like somone else posted.

remember everyone; ANAL ISN'T CHEATING!

* I totally agree with your post and get your point Shuisfan1234 !!!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I thought about this for a minute, and I can't recall that she ever really denied that they had sex during that time. Did she? She has certainly verbally tap-danced around the issue, but has she ever really denied it?
    No, she didn't. She said, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife."

Not that she didn't do it, just that she couldn't forgive it. I'm not sure what to think about the last line, since it is obvious bullshit.

Zee

Some people do not equate sex with intimacy. Which might be another verbal tapdance past the issue.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

good point zorbeet. It sounds likely the case for Angie...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

Angie doesn't consider it being intimate until you've tied her down and roughed her up. You know, to build trust!

Quote Originally Posted by texlux View Post
    Angie doesn't consider it being intimate until you've tied her down and roughed her up. You know, to build trust!

Zee

But of course. Throw in a pony bit and a saddle and she'll follow you everywhere.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Here's a question for you guys: Are all of the Angelina fans also Tori Spelling fans? Is it ok for one woman to do this and not another?

For me, the issue isn't so much about "homewrecking" or "adultery" or any of that type of bullshit. That can happen in any marriage. The thing that pushes me more towards the "Team Aniston" side is all of this mud-slinging at her. People got on this same board and told how Mary-Jo what's-her-name should write a tell-all book about her husband and how Tori "Muttface" Spelling done stoled her man. Would those same people feel the same way is Chinnefer Jawniston wrote the same kind of book? Do we tend to favor Angelina more because she's more attractive than Muttface? If, indeed, a spade is to be called a spade, then I say they are both spades.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

^^you're absolutely right. Angelina is a freak. a Beautiful freak who thinks she isnt accountable for her actions and does w/e she wants no matter the consequences. However, I feel in Tori;s case, Dean left his wife because he saw Tori as a meal ticket. Not much has been written about what was happening in his marriage, but there were many rumors about Brad and Jen. So, it's a little different. I mean, Ange and Brad are 2 high profile people, Dean is a Z list celeb and his wife is a nobody. It seems different.

Right again Mel. Absoultely. For the record, I was indifferent to Tori until she pulled all of this crap (or at least fell for the Dogface who was willing to leave his wife.)

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Thread Information