Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Elite Member

^^r u serious? Kudos? yea, ok. Look, we all know its Hollywood. But, if you respect someone-u dont keep another relationship going at the same time and its not about stringing along-which he did to angelina. We all blame her more than Brad because ladies, lets face it, men are dumb and easily manipulated by sex and a beautiful woman. Angelina wanted him so they were "friends"? w/e was going on with him and Jen, its none of her freakin business.

I agree with you Sunshine with men and the way they are in GENERAL. I still think Brad deserves some credit for ending his marriage to Jen to pursue what he really wanted. Even if it is all in his mind... I think he did the right thing. Jen should count it as a blessing. I would not want to be married to someone who would be secretly longing for someone else. As far as the article....Angelina is a very complex person and to label her as a whore....is not fair when you are a natural born seductress.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

where the hell is nitelite?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

I can't believe this. Does she even realize what she is saying? Thanks for confirming that you and Brad fell in love on the set of M&MS! How nice. And the no hugging thing is just weird. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifey View Post
    Regardless, she didn't drug Pitt and take him to a deserted island. He seems like a very willing participant.

Exactly! Neither can admit they had an affair cuz that would ruin their public image - celebs it seems have no morals.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    I think he did the right thing. Jen should count it as a blessing. I would not want to be married to someone who would be secretly longing for someone else. As far as the article....Angelina is a very complex person and to label her as a whore....is not fair when you are a natural born seductress.
    haha. you're right, it's good he ended it. But, I won't give him any respect for that. If you're a decent human being, you end your marriage. If you do the right thing, you don't deserve kudos cuz its what you're supposed to do!!

On that point Sunshine...I must concede...but on that point alone.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't believe a word coming out of her mouth either. How can you keep a very, very good relationship with a married man?? And Brad is an idiot for telling her his issues. There all excuses, so they wont take the blame. she's always been a home wrecker.

"I don't think it's a good thing. This is going to make you think that maybe I should get some therapy, but trust is such a bizarre word. I'd like to say that I trust my mother, but I also don't know if she might do something that she thinks is in my best interest."

This statememt makes me think how sad that she doesn't completely trust her own mom.
    Last edited by pinkberry; December 12th, 2006 at 02:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Et tu brute.....You will be amazed how even family will stab you in the back. All it takes is enough money or enough notoriety....or enough drugs etc etc....Everyone has a weakness and everyone has a price......

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Is her mom dying as we speak from cancer? It is true you can't sometimes trust even family memebers but I wouldn't say stuff like that when my mother was in her death bed.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

"One day, Maddox "just out of the blue called him Dad," she said. "It was amazing. We were playing with cars on the floor of a hotel room, and we both heard it and didn't say anything and just looked at each other."

I say bullshit. Out of the blue maddox calls brad daddy. Angelina I ain't buying what your selling.

Studies show that about 50% of marriages have at least one partner who has been unfaithful. So, why are we asking people in Hollywood to be held to a higher standard than the general public. Hell, Guiliani is a front runner for the Republican Party right now for the 08 Presidential election. This man cheated on his wife and kids with an employee. Dumped the wife in a very public way and is now hailed as a hero because of 9/11. This from the same party that felt the need to waste 40 mill of our hard earned tax dollars in an attempt to impeach Clinton for getting a blow job. Spare me.

I personally believe they did not have sex until after he left Jenn but there was clearly an emotional bond. That to me, is more dangerous than a one night stand. Something was missing in the relationship with Jenn that Brad needed and he got it from Angie. Is that acceptable? Who knows. It happens every day. Most couples just get to do it in privacy. Is Jenn in the wrong - hell no. Are Brad and Angie in the wrong? To some people yes to others no. The bottom line is that it isn't affecting my life in any way so I'll just wish them all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    I don't believe a word coming out of her mouth either. How can you keep a very, very good relationship with a married man?? And Brad is an idiot for telling her his issues. There all excuses, so they wont take the blame. she's always been a home wrecker.

If a couple is in a good, commited relationship - no other person; man or woman could wreck that relationship. Obviously there were problems with Brad and Jennifer before Angelina ever showed up.

You honestly think Brad and Jennifer were in perfect martial bliss and Angelina put a hex on Brad??

She does so much better with her public image when she shuts up and just looks good. Seriously, almost every quote from her has *FREAK* written all over it. She has some serious issues. Aside from that, this just seems a bit cold to me. She played some role in the end of their marriage (even if she was just the final straw) and it seems heartless to discuss her relationship with Brad while he was married.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information