Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Yes, I do need bullshit spoonfed to me. Because I refuse to swallow it willingly.
    I need to be spoonfed, too. Please put everything in LETTERS THIS HIGH for me, cuz i just don't get it!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    Here's an interesting theory--maybe Brad is a complete, controlling asshole! Maybe he got bored of dominating Maniston and moved on to someone who gives him a challenge, who doesn't just bow in deference to his 'amazing good looks' (barf). When he and Paltrow split didn't she allude to their relationship being not healthy and that she essentially had to get out to save herself? I can picture Brad putting spells on dopey women who are enraptured and quickly become docile fembots afraid to say anthing against their master. If this were the case, then the Maniston lovers can celebrate her escape from his mayhem and the Jolie haters can rejoice that he now has a new plaything to torture.

As for the Jolie lovers....meh.

By George, I think you’ve got it!
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    - i like the comment someone made about how Angie and Brad were just doing anal till his divorce went through that probably is how Hollywood considers it 'not' cheating -
    That was me. It's the best way to stay a virgin!

I said this, this morning here, but can not find my post so....
    I think A.J likes things that are taboo, like going after men she shouldn't. Another poster said the mistress is innocent in the deal, BULL! A.J will never be happy or okay because she's a sociopath. IMO. Nothing normal or regular will do for her.
    Jen was begged to go on Oprah, she really didn't talk that much about B. Her fans really wanted to know if she was okay. Oprah was the perfect safe setting.

Elite Member

Face it, Jen Worshippers, Brad and Jennifer's marriage had been on the rocks for a looooong loooong time. Your beloved 'Rachel' was in a sham marriage and there had been trouble in paradise for quite some time. When Brad filmed the movie 'Troy', I remember that's when the divorce rumors started. They were linking him to his 'Troy' co-star and saying Jen and him were constantly seen fighting in public. She spent more time with Courtney Cox and David Arquette being their 2nd daughter, than spending time with her husband!

When Brad was in Italy filming 'Ocean's 12', the tabloids were reporting how they had spent months apart and Jennifer had only flown out there once to visit him and how Brad had been very upset on the snub. He had been spending months alone with George Clooney, Matt Damon, Catherine Zeta-Jones and the entire cast of Ocean's 12, basically living a bachelor life while she was in Los Angeles filming 'Friends'. Also, Jennifer had supposedly planned some surprise birthday party for him that December and then mysteriously canceled it. That really sent tongues wagging and that was all over the papers too, that the Aniston-Pitt marriage was on it's last days....and he hadn't even filmed the movie 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' with Angelina Jolie yet!

So, the signs WERE there--quit trying to find a villain here. Brad and Jennifer had been having marital problems for a long time. No one broke them up. I suspect they also had separated way before January 2005 when they 'officially' announced it.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; December 13th, 2006 at 10:24 PM.

Disclaimer - I am not a Jen worshipper, like I said before, I am a Jen sympathizer. That's why I am team Aniston. Women like Jolie hate their fellow women and I would never side with her. Doesn't it say so much about Jolie that she has no female friends?!?!

^^^^^

Still doesn't make cheating okay. Still doesn't mean that you could not get a clean divorce and then go dipping in a well-known hollywood tramps punana. Still doesn't mean that he should have knocked up his mistress right away, there are better ways to go about things. And please, Angelina was a BIG factor in the ultimate stab on their marriage. Every marriage has problems, every marriage hits a rough patch. People work through it, but she went and completely ruined it. She is a homewrecker, simple.

Hey, I would NEVER advice someone to stay in a marriage that isn't working. As a matter of fact, if it isn't working, GET A FRIGGIN DIVORCE FIRST. Shitt and Whorelie had NO class, they had an affair and they had the nerve to actually admit it to the world.

She is actually lucky she is in Hollywood. I'm telling you, homewreckers in real life get dealt with in very unconventional ways. And she is a serial homewrecker and a whore.

Wans't she in Vogue or was it Vanity Fair with Maddox on bedsheets talking about how she sleeps around in hotel rooms with diferent men and always tries to make sure that her child didn't know. She is a tramp. I don't even think she's a good parent AT ALL!!!!

What is that thing you can sue a mistress for? Stealing affections or some such thing? It's a real thing, you can sue her for taking your spouse. LOL

Angelina is a villian because she is a serial homewrecker!!! She likes ruining beautiful things, and in the end she sucks the life out of the men and moves on to the next conquest.

Heck - I'm sure her brother probably can't keep a relationship with a female because Jolie would go fuck him again just to ruin it.
    Billy Bob - 'Nuff Said.
    Ethan Hawke - After working with Jolie, his marriage crumbled. Note that she was actually pictured kissing him in their trailer, while he was married.
    Colin Farrell - Colin's girlfriend was actually pregnant with his child when he was pictured with the whore and Maddox on some beach. In the end, he came back to his senses and went back to his girlfriend.
    Johnny Miller - Didn't she ruin his relationship with his new girlfriend after they had gotten divorced?!?!

She's always the missing factor!!!! That's why she is the villian. My feelings for her and Pitt are equal.

Elite Member

A guy doesn't go cheat on his wife, no matter how beautiful the woman, unless there are already problems in the relationship. People like to make it sound as though Angelina went out of her way to seduce Brad. Give me a break. She was busy raising a little Cambodian kid, in the process of adopting another one and the last thing I think she was looking for was a lay. Brad Pitt left an unhappy marriage that he was probably already in the process of walking out of and was probably already separated. Then he meets a woman who wants the same things he wanted. If Jen Aniston was already with Vince Vaughn and still technically married, but that was 'okay' because she was separated, then why wasn't it okay for Brad? Because the separation hadn't been announced to the world yet? Because we didn't know about it? No one knows what the status of their marriage was at the time. I'm sure that if Brad and Jen were truly happy together, then they'd still be together. The signs of marital problems were there long before he met Angelina. That marriage was falling apart if not already over.

This man (Brad Pitt) left a woman who had absolutely no children (Jen) to move in with woman who had been twice divorced, had 2 children already, had a third with him, a shitload of fame in her own right and had a lot of other projects in her future. That to me is amazing. It wasn't going to be easy and it wasn't going to be private. Brad Pitt took on a full plate....A BIG ONE. And I don't think ANY man does that without thinking about long and hard and because he really, really wants it. And he wanted it.

I've looked through this entire thread and all I've seen is everyone fighting on what their veiws on Angie and Aniston are. You like her; you don't like her; who cares? 21 pages, too. Hot damn.

Anyway,
    LHRB

Meh, I still will always hate a whore who enjoys other people's pain. Yes, I guess it was okay for them to treat Jen the way they did. Yeah, it's all gr8......yay!!!!

They don't know me anyways, so I'm really done. Phew, have way too much work to do for myself. You can trust that they will not be seeing a penny from me. And trust me, a whole looootttaaaaa people feel the same way.

Adieus for tonight fellas!!

[quote=PrettyGirl;471519]A guy doesn't go cheat on his wife, no matter how beautiful the woman, unless there are already problems in the relationship.

I will have to disagree strongly with you there, a man can cheat on his wife for many reasons, he doesn't have to be unhappy to cheat. Remember here we're not talking about Joe Blow from the street, we are talking about a male who for the past 2 decades has been lauded around the world as the most beautiful, sexiest man alive. So I would venture here's a guy with a VERY healthy ego there, who knows it, who uses it to his advantage. There are many guys in what they would consider happy, comfortable stable relationships, married or otherwise who cheat or have cheated on their wives or partners, nothing has to be wrong, sometimes, it's circumstance, or opportunity, or boredom, among other things. Same goes for women. I'm a little tired of some of the posters rose tinted views on married life and relationships, we are talking HOLLYWOOD here, and I don't give a shit anymore about all three of them
    but they are all grown ups and reasonable fucked up and trust me they are in the acting business because they adore this attention to varying degrees, so I don't feel sorry for their neurotic asses at all.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

SlimandSexxy I totally agree with you...
    And let me ask all the ladies- how would you feel if your husband cheated? Would you be like "oh, well..they are such a beautiful couple...She is so much better for him..I'm just a loser and I don't deserve him"
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    And please, the whole "We were very, very good friends" so obviously means "We were doing anal but not vaginal, out of respect for the Mrs."
    I'm actually slightly Team Jolie (don't *really* care and don't *really* have any issue with Aniston, but if I had to choose, you know...) but this ^^ is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by foxyroy View Post
    ...if a man is worth it you better start doing what you need to do to keep that boy entertained at home! When he comes home be excited that he is there. If you know that you don't look as spiffy when he first met you...take the effort to make your self fabulous again....lose the weight if that is the issue....It is not fair to a man...
    ^^
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Originally Posted by foxyroy
    ...if a man is worth it you better start doing what you need to do to keep that boy entertained at home! When he comes home be excited that he is there. If you know that you don't look as spiffy when he first met you...take the effort to make your self fabulous again....lose the weight if that is the issue....It is not fair to a man...

foxyroy you probably want to get back into your 1950's time capsule lest the next word we hear from you is that we had better get our sorry asses back into the kitchen and start asking our man for an allowance to pay for our pretty things to tease him with cos then he'll never ever leave us ..... I'm not trying to be mean but maybe you need to meet some new fellas..

Thread Information