Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie reveals how she and Brad Pitt started to screw around

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    and the most famous of them all : Brotherfucker!

Maybe she trusted the little shit not to fuck around on her? Maybe she thought that when he said "forsaking all others" he didn't mean "fucking all others"? A man that fucks around on his wife after marriage is equally as low as the man who screws around on that same woman before marriage. In fact, would you rather have a boyfriend fuck around on you or your husband?? People cheat, it's a pretty common fact of life, but don't come paint up a turd and tell me it's an Easter Egg - no matter how much paint you put on it, it's still shit.
    love it!!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Ahhh, the Brangelina threads make for a great read
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I love it when Mel refers to Angie as "brotherfucker."

Someone called Paris Hilton a "sisterfucker" in another thread and that was so funny, too...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Gold Member

Yup, it's hard to stay out of here!
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Someone called Paris Hilton a "sisterfucker" in another thread and that was so funny, too...
    Holy SHIT that is beyond hilarious, I just spit out my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    "I will love Brad for the rest of my life and I hope that some day we will be able to be friends again.”

Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\06\19\story_19-6-2006_pg9_1

That's not desperate and begging for attention, or using the press to garner sympathy?
    Just thought I'd post that entire paragraph, since you're trying to put your own personal spin on it. Are you a "journalist"? Or a politician? If not, you should be.

The former star of the hit television comedy “Friends” said she harboured no bitterness about her high-profile break-up with Pitt, who ran off with sex siren actress Angelina Jolie. “I don’t regret any of that time and I’m not here to beat myself up about it,” she told the News of the World weekly, Britain’s biggest-selling newspaper. “They were seven very intense years together and it was a beautiful, complicated relationship. I will love Brad for the rest of my life and I hope that some day we will be able to be friends again.”
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry View Post
    I will sum up this discussion by say, "Angelina is a whore, Brad is a stupid puppet, and jennifer is boring."
    Yup. You got it.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    In January 2005, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston announce their separation. In March 2005 she files for divorce. Between March 2005 and October 2005 when her divorce became final, she was on t.v. and several news shows making reference to Brad and the break-up. In fact, she even made the wonderful decision to go on Oprah the month her divorce became final to give an 'exclusive' interview where Oprah and her sat on a couch and drank champagne. Come on, was that milking it or what? Was that not being a media hog? Capitalizing on her divorce becoming final and choosing to go on Oprah!

Even AFTER her divorce became final, a few months ago she was on David Letterman and Dave asked her to address any rumors she may want to clear up...he didn't ask her about Brad, he didn't ask her about divorce. He was making reference to Vince Vaughn. Instead, she blurted out "Oh, you mean like that rumor that I was once married to Brad Pitt? I don't know where that one came from!" and she started laughing while the crowd roared. She has milked that relationship and divorce for all it's worth and uses every chance she gets to keep herself connected to Brad. Even making comments about her former husband like "Billy Idol called--he wants his look back".

On the irony of the title of her upcoming movie, The Break-Up (2006):

"Well, you know. I figured just seize the moment." SEIZE THE MOMENT??! MORE LIKE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MEDIA CIRCUS TO SELL MY MOVIE!!

About Brad Pitt

"I love Brad; I really love him. I will love him for the rest of my life"
    - Vanity Fair

"I really do hope that someday we can be friends again."
    - News of the World

"Billy Idol called—he wants his look back."

About Brangelina

"Isn't that sweet! That looks like fun!'? But shit happens."

“There were times when I had a little ‘pity-party’ for myself? Sure there were. Absolutely — who wouldn’t?”
    She makes about seven statements on the motherfucker, and she is being called man chin? Okay i will round it off to ten. Plus she appears on Oprah which she has done before and appears on Larry King and she is a leather faced cry baby? Damn I wonder what you all would think about me because if brad had done that shit to me i would have cut him and Angelina down to the white meat with my straight blade.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Just thought I'd post that entire paragraph, since you're trying to put your own personal spin on it. Are you a "journalist"? Or a politician? If not, you should be.
    I'm sorry, I thought her hypocrisy and passive agressiveness spoke for itself. I guess some people need everything to be spoonfed and explained to them.

Oh, but wait...then Jennifer Aniston gives an in-depth interview, magazine cover and photospread to Vanity Fair in the midst of her divorce selling these sexy shots of herself in panties!! Yeah, okay, that's not a calculated move trying to further your career and get yourself some exposure, huh? *rolling eyes*
    Are you for real? Are you that naive??? Surely you know that showbusiness is A Game, and it's all about how you play The Game. Giving an interview (to make yourself accesible to all your fans clamoring "What happened, Jen?!") and posing sexily is nothing to be shocked or angered by. THEY ALL DO IT. Any mega-star has to give personal interviews and get on a magazine cover from time-to-time. It's called Marketing. Actors are products, managers and agents promote them. It's how you stay on top, and it's how you get work: STAY IN THE PUBLIC EYE. Be seen, have a life, appear to do what everyday, normal people do.

Geez, I'm rambling...

Oh, but wait...then Jennifer Aniston gives an in-depth interview, magazine cover and photospread to Vanity Fair in the midst of her divorce selling these sexy shots of herself in panties!! Yeah, okay, that's not a calculated move trying to further your career and get yourself some exposure, huh? *rolling eyes* She tried so hard to play the victim when Jennifer Aniston in fact, USED her divorce to her advantage. She used it to further her career to try and sell her movies and her persona....and in the process also ended up having an affair with HER own co-star (Vince Vaughn) knowing full well it was going to feed the media frenzy. But that was the point--it was good publicity.

These shots don't look like a woman who refused to exploit her divorce---she milked the situation to get herself on the front pages of magazines.

Yes, yes, because Jennifer Aniston is THE ONLY CELEB TO EVER POSE IN HER UNDERWARE. Clearly, that decision was all about her divorce and nothing else. And clearly, she is the only one in Hollywood that makes decisions that will help her career in some way. Stupid Ho, she should be strung up by her toes.

And lets conviently forget that her romance (ahem) with VV started AFTER her seperation from BP.

Sorry, Ho, I didn't see your post or I'd have just said "ditto."

SVZ

Bleh Jennifer should've gone away in the 90s. Her look is so dated. The entire cast of Friends actually. They'll never have careers again

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I fucking hate Friends! I never watched it when it was on and I sure as hell don't wanna hear about it now! Terrible crap with whiney anorexic bitches and lame ugly men!!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I hated Rachel and Ross the most on Friends...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRock View Post
    I'm sorry, I thought her hypocrisy and passive agressiveness spoke for itself. I guess some people need everything to be spoonfed and explained to them.
    Yes, I do need bullshit spoonfed to me. Because I refuse to swallow it willingly.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Well i've always heard from actor-wannabes and Hollywood club scenesters since I moved to L.A. years ago that when they were still together that Brad always cheated on Jennifer, sometimes flirting and kissing others right in front of her and that she was just a damn doormat and didnt seem to do nothin' bout it. They were both big pot-heads too, and it was actually Brad who got Jen on that whole thing and she just did it a lot to numb herself to his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Yes, I do need bullshit spoonfed to me. Because I refuse to swallow it willingly.
    thats not all you need spoonfed to you, you sick twisted puppy!

Thread Information